Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Vermilion

Hey guys, I want to point out something. If, only if. Pillu is really sick. Then sampada and mal child is must . But sampada can't carry child but that doesn't mean she can't produce egg. As much I remember her uterus is damaged na, ovaries are intact. May be CVS can show in vitro fertilization for Malhar and sampada and then child can be transferred in Kalyani womb. She is a healthy girl and can carry a baby. She can be surrogate mother. I think it will be a good twist . If sampada declared guilty for her crimes then may be kalma present this condition to not file FIR against her. 

What you think. 

We were also thinking in the same line but they will not do so. Bcoz Reem being an under 18 will never be agree to be a mom of two children . Moksh will  be fine . Another twist  can happen that Bapat really will be Pillu"s biological father, But i dont know if the makers will  take that chance.This unfortunately will hurt Malhar terribly . Actually nothing will be happening . Pillu is being giving wrong medicines .Sampada 'has totally lost her ability to concieve . Neither her ovaries are worthwile nor her uterus. And they will not show little Arzan so ill. He will eventually be fine.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kalayni can do that but makers won't go that way beacuse one reem is under age

Then she won't agree

Third atleast after one or two years or when the show is about to end probably there is going to be kalmas kid

So this babay then moksh then their another kid will bee too much

Reems iv from prank segment it is clear that she will have moksh and no one else so there is no scope for the same

Otherwise she wouldn't have said that if upcoming track is so

Either pillu will be alright beacuse he has no illness and all this is a ploy

Otherwise the options are

1. Kallu being doner

2. Medical alternative

3. Stranger doners it can even be bapat.( But that would give wrong signals.)

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Kalayni can do that but makers won't go that way beacuse one reem is under age

Then she won't agree

Third atleast after one or two years or when the show is about to end probably there is going to be kalmas kid

So this babay then moksh then their another kid will bee too much

Reems iv from prank segment it is clear that she will have moksh and no one else so there is no scope for the same

Otherwise she wouldn't have said that if upcoming track is so

Either pillu will be alright beacuse he has no illness and all this is a ploy

Otherwise the options are

1. Kallu being doner

2. Medical alternative

3. Stranger doners it can even be bapat.( But that would give wrong signals.)

Gayu i am scared that this point 3 can emerge . It then would again b Bapat vs Kalma bcoz if he will return , he cant b  positive . A one part of our heart is waiting to witness the menacing Bapat. It will be a struggle of Malhar' s raabta to Moksh . I am preparing myself for this particular twist too . Bcoz it will show Kalma unity , Kalmash raabta , Kalma romance and finally Love will win over Blood as our story line reflects that Love is thicker than Blood.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Gayu i am scared that this point 3 can emerge . It then would again b Bapat vs Kalma bcoz if he will return , he cant b  positive . A one part of our heart is waiting to witness the menacing Bapat. It will be a struggle of Malhar' s raabta to Moksh . I am preparing myself for this particular twist too . Bcoz it will show Kalma unity , Kalmash raabta , Kalma romance and finally Love will win over Blood as our story line reflects that Love is thicker than Blood.

Atharva will come out as evil but that will be a bit later, assuming he makes a come back at the end of his track which is what I think is likely.  Cause it's a good time to bring him back. Riddi can take over his spot as the kid of the house - being KalMa together and inadvertently solving mysteries. But think he'll have to convince everyone even the auidence that he's "reformed" before he can ask for Swara's hand for marriage. And at the end of that track, he'll emerge as the villain.

Tbh I don't think CVS will go down the line of Pillu being sick. I was telling Gayu this but basically, I think Rachit is the mastermind behind this because very early on he figured out that Moksh, Anu and Malhar meant everything to Kalyani. I think maybe even he didn't tell Sampada the truth about Pillu's illness and even she thinks he's sick. That's why she's doing all of this - there is no chance that he can survive (cause Sampada knows she can't have another child) so because there are no chances, she's taking advantage of the illness to at least get some security in being Malhar's wife. Or else she will have nothing, no child, no money and no husband. CVS will keep us in the dark about Pillu's illness. But only other alternative if Pillu is sick is Kalyani being donor (like they did in another show) or some random person being the donor. Atharva being the donor is a weird and random angle. Next conflict I believe is Asha and Ahir making a comeback and the Swara-Atharva angle. 

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning guys what's up how r u all đź¤—

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Tujhse Hai Raabta Malhar Kalyani moments 

Promo + Episode 

Rachit holds Kalyani’s hand and says you are mine. Kalyani asks him to leave her and says she is just of Malhar ji. Sampada comes there and hits stone on Kalyani’s head. Kalyani faints and falls down. Sampada tells Rachit that this girl was live on social media and all your truth is out in front of all. Rachit gets shocked and says if she can’t be mine then she can’t be of Malhar too. He keeps unconscious Kalyani in the big freezer to freeze her to death. Sampada gets shocked with Rachit’s move to kill her.

Malhar reaches the place where Rachit has kept Kalyani in the freezer. Kalyani gets frozen and unconscious. Malhar lifts her and takes her to the pond. He dips her body in the water to bring her back to normalcy. He shouts Kalyani and asks her to open her eyes. He says I can’t live my life without you and says I love you. Kalyani opens her eyes. Malhar kisses on her cheeks and hugs her. Kalyani hugs him. Malhar confronts Kalyani for giving a big sacrifice, hiding from him and dealing with Moksh’s illness alone. He tells that nothing will happen to Moksh and they will handle the problem together.

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a psychopath rachit is, kya khicha inhone episode rachit ke bakwas screenspace se

Malhar has reached the place where kalyani was live ab monday ko hoga confession

Atharva beta is praying to bappa for his aai and baba

Atharva says that he is very strong vo aai ko bachalega and he is scared as to why everyone is saying aai ki jaan khatre mein hai and aai ko kya hua hai

Sampada ke andar ki aatma jaag jati hai as vo sirf paiso ki laalchi hai kisi ke khoon ki pyaasi nai, she tries to stop rachit ki kalyani ki jaan mat lo but rachit reacts aggressively and says ki tum mere paison pe pal rahi ho and etc etc and finally what we all wanted to hear rachit says to her that sampada kalma ko jo bache ka lalalch deke tiki hui hai vo kabhi pura nai hosakta as she cant be pregnant ever

ye track jald hi khatam hoga ab i think or they will start looking for sampada jo hide ho jayegi for few episodes 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

May be the costume party is for moksh after they realise that he is all well and they are celebrating that their kid is fine 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

So finally Cvs ne apni, kalma ki aur humari izzat aur samman rakhli... uff ! Thanks cvs u proved twice that THR is a rational show. They showed Madhuri dead and Sampada cant concieve . I so wish Kalma is ki jankari jald hasil kare !

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

So finally Cvs ne apni, kalma ki aur humari izzat aur samman rakhli... uff ! Thanks cvs u proved twice that THR is a rational show. They showed Madhuri dead and Sampada cant concieve . I so wish Kalma is ki jankari jald hasil kare !

yup titu aaj Dil ko tasalli Mila tbh