Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Haye daiyya....hamari samajh me kuchho nai aa rha hai... eee ka Ho rha hai be...Kauno firki lei rha thr fans ki...

Sab gadbad golmaal hai...

I want this ivf thing to be trap... really don’t want to happen it now 

If cvs really want to show a baby to it should be of kalma and not like this...

Why is this all happening....

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Kudos to sehban azim just watch the precap guys. He is totally perfect in shivjis charechter. The expression that he gave truly resembles shivji when he met Mara paravathi on their wedding occasion ( I know none has seen it but based on serials and stories we have read). Actually he should play shivjis role in some television series episodes he is perfect yaar

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Kudos to sehban azim just watch the precap guys. He is totally perfect in shivjis charechter. The expression that he gave truly resembles shivji when he met Mara paravathi on their wedding occasion ( I know none has seen it but based on serials and stories we have read). Actually he should play shivjis role in some television series episodes he is perfect yaar

he is looking too good

attire and all everything perfect 

he is brilliant 

ab Zee TV walon ka kya kahe

humare liye he is best actor

Love you Sehban Azim❀️

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Also for those who were confusing about what is the deal with the IVF, I think I have an answer. 

So form my understanding, I think SamHar already went to the doctor for the initial consultation where they took his sperm and her egg for the fertilization process (cause from what I know it happens in a test tube). I think what Malhar was talking about in this episode was that he was going to take her back to the doctor once he's back so that the fertilizated egg can be put back in her womb. But Sampada has already done that part of the procedure with Malti (or so she thinks) cause she has bribed the doctor into doing all these illegal activities.  So she is just going to play along, and that's her plan. 

One thing is clear from all of this. She is definitely not in touch with Rachit cause Rachit seems to know that Kalyani is the surrogate but she doesn't! She still thinks its Matli. 

And another point to note is that it takes a few days fo find out if the procedure was successful or not. So since I'm 100% sure that the CVS don't wanna show young Reen carrying a child, I think they will show that the prodecure simply didn't work. 

But this track is definitely on its last legs. I'm sure it will be wrapped up within the next 2-3 weeks. Kalyani knows Sampada's truth, Rachit is alive and we all know Malhar will never believe this child with Rachit nonsense so it had to be wrapped up soon.

Exactly di

I have same thought

Their first meeting with Dr is over.

He when talking to kalyani today we will take her for procedure may be he meant implant.

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

whatever he do is always perfect...

I was amazed when i saw his pictures as shivji...

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly di

I have same thought

Their first meeting with Dr is over.

He when talking to kalyani today we will take her for procedure may be he meant implant.

Realistically, KalMa wedding and Kalyani's live confession won't happen until this entire mess is cleared. Also check PM! 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I think it will take 1.5 month to clear all this

hope it gets clear before that

I want to see holi😭🀣

everyone doing puja and playing colours 

CVs ab itna torture kiya hai toh ye dikha do as redemption πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Realistically, KalMa wedding and Kalyani's live confession won't happen until this entire mess is cleared. Also check PM! 

Nahi mili kuch di

Last one yesterday ki hai

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Watched Only Kalyani and Pillu scene

Aww!

Arzaan❀️

kitna cute hai

#Kaala Teekas ⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ž

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm going to take a guess based on the precap that during tmrw's maha episode, Rachit will continue to blackmail Kalyani who will be conflicted as to what to do. And Malhar will come up with a plan for Kalyani to see Anupriya, that's why there are doing this huge celebration, maybe so that Mai can come meet Kalyani in the crowd. But I think its Rachit only that will trap Mai and try to kill her (cause he apparently has spies watching KalMa's ever move) and after Mai's near death experience, she'll give into Rachit and try to tell Malhar that she's pregnant with Rachit's child. But obviously, he won't fall for it and he'll figure out the truth and both will investigate and trap SamChit. 

Last part of the track will be Kalyani's pregnancy results - did the IVF work or not and the truth about Moksh's illness.

Only after all this, we will get to see KalMa's remarriage and Kalyani's love confession.

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago