Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly567890 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalma007

I feel for Malhar,but while I understand Kaka's feelings,I don't feel as bad for him... had he told Anu the truth about his involvement in RadheShyams death and not married her against her will,she wouldn't have spent months being angry or indifferent towards him.

He is mostly responsible for ruining what they had,and it seems like Anu hasn't really been able to get over it and trust him like she used to before the entire Rane clan was introduced.

Like,I do feel bad,but I'm on Anu's side.

Completely true !!

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Exactly both Rane men married from deshmukhs household are suffering right.

Anu toh sarthak ko ek nazar dekha bhi nahi mudke

Malhar was ditched by sampu , he faced a loveless marraige and bonus Mei ek kid.

Dusri vaali pyaar to bahuth karthe he. But Anu and pillu ki chakkar Mei malhar ka pyaar ka bali Chada detha he. 

Now,let's not depict Malhar as a saint.

He treated Kalyani horribly and married her via blackmail too (he was no better than Rachit now), just so his son could have a caretaker and he could take revenge from her for something she kept shouting from the rooftops she didn't do.

Even after Sampada herself confirmed she had no part in SamTharva's elopement,he didn't trust during the Mendu Mama/Rao Saheb death tracks,then again was quick to lay accusations at her when Swara had an asthma attack after Asawari attacked Anu. 

Malhar is lucky Kalyani only gets worked up when it comes to two things (her mom and Pillu)... becoz most other girls her age wouldn't tolerate half the stuff Mallard put her through without dishing it right back,and I don't mean by giving him an idiotic "punishment" like wearing an orange shirt.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I am not at all saying malhar is a saint but AS Jo boltha he ki ranes se pala pada toh miseebath shuru so if ranes think from their side Ulta bhi say saktha he bas and whatever you all say is correct but the entire rachit and surrogacy track both anuyani has been acting so dumb thatsall. And this time they are inviting problem for themselves without speaking out to her spouse.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

AS is also not a saint. She herself has treated Anu and Kalyani shabbily many times due to her ego.  Everyone has their share of mistakes. 

Sarthak and Anu's marriage, even Kalyani did not consider if her mother really wanted it. She also literally forced it.

Everyone is responsible for the mess they r in now Coz they just jumping to their own conclusions.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Actually the actors are only bound to follow the script.thats why i am still watching it. Sehreem is brilliant in enacting every scene. Today' s Pillu and Kalyani scene were heart warming. But the problem is the story as of now as become messy. The makers are himself very confused .

They have entwined the surrogacy and murder charge into one. Hence the mess had been created. They could have shown it separately . They mixed it and now it has become very complicated.

And hiding things to Malhar will not help kalyani in any way .Eventually he will come to know of it and finally both will solve it. Bts are indicating that only . Cvs will bring that situation but prior to that , they will always try to complicate it.

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But they don’t need to complicate it. How many time we said close a track positively before to jump to an other one. And why always drama the beauty of THR was in the early stage they don’t drag tracks and they were not this much cringeworthy. I can sit and watch bcoz kalma was together and there were an understanding but now it’s horrible. It even like what now! Really. Simple family track can also bring TRP where people can relax while watching now it’s giving high BP and heart attack to everyone. I am sure some of us are in depression. All this becoz we love our kalma and our sehreem. 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Both Kalyani and Malhar have their flaws. The way Malhar married her and treated her was absolutely horrendous. I don't I liked the way he treated her until KalMa's first annulment and separation track. Theway he stood by her side and sacrificed even Pillu to save her life, that's when I felt like he was taking this marriage seriously. From there on, I'd say it's been pretty even, yes there are times where Malhar still didn't trust Kalyani but there have also been times when she didn't trust him at all and assumed the worst. And there have also been times where she has sacrificed him for Anu or Pillu. 

What I want is KalMa remarriage so both can start off with a clean slate. Cause even at the beginning fo the track, Malhar was feeling extremely insecure and guilty that she may have had feelings for Rachit and his forced marriage ruined her life.

Glad to have the confirmation that Rachit is alive and if the IVF works then the baby will be Malhar's not Rachit's. I think the WU of the precap was quite confusing for everyone. But not sure why Kalyani isn't telling Malhar that the way to free Mai now is by proving he's alive? Wondering what's happening with this Mahashivarathi cause everyone seems depressed with Anupriya's arrest and I'm not sure why KalMa and the rest of AN would want to celebrate in such a grand manner unless it's a trap for Rachit. That means Kalyani will tell him at some point? 

Gayu I think it was you that said that KalMa might make it look like Anupriya is dead with that fire scene so that Rachit loses his leverage and is forced to come out anyway. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

In KalMa's first marriage time I hated Malhar

that time also they wanted to go for typical ITV twist like AYM ML and bechari FL

and that time it was somewhat justified as he was betrayed by everyone 

and Malhar is flawed character 

but after that he supported her

but during Keshav Mama/Rao Saheb death, he did not trust her because they anyhow wanted to show separation and Kalyani as good FL

then during whole custody mess, KalTharva marriage, Moksh custody he supported her because CVs wanted to establish love story

and after July, CVs really messed up whole thing simply because they wanted to portray Kalyani as Mahan FL. Only way was to butcher his character. It continued till Swara's attack. But this glorification of FL costed a lot for TRP and also loyal fans bashed it. Hence they rectified it, and thankfully till today they did not butcher him again.

ITV funda- Mahan FL, butchered ML

hence I don't have any problem with Malhar's behaviour after 26 jan 2019, I will not bash him again

now also I can understand Kalyani's behaviour because one is her son and one is her mother. And she does that for everyone. 

My only problem is her hiding things. This is going to cost her a lot and more mess will be created

everytime getting blackmailed and acting silly is just too much

AS is flipper, sometimes tortures Anu, KalMa or sometimes act too good

so basically CVs messed up the beautiful storyline either because they were confused how to continue or due to channel pressure or due to other reasons 

hope they rectify their mistakes and show goes back to it's simple course like it used to be before 18 March 2019 and 16 june-30 july 2019 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Also for those who were confusing about what is the deal with the IVF, I think I have an answer. 

So form my understanding, I think SamHar already went to the doctor for the initial consultation where they took his sperm and her egg for the fertilization process (cause from what I know it happens in a test tube). I think what Malhar was talking about in this episode was that he was going to take her back to the doctor once he's back so that the fertilizated egg can be put back in her womb. But Sampada has already done that part of the procedure with Malti (or so she thinks) cause she has bribed the doctor into doing all these illegal activities.  So she is just going to play along, and that's her plan. 

One thing is clear from all of this. She is definitely not in touch with Rachit cause Rachit seems to know that Kalyani is the surrogate but she doesn't! She still thinks its Matli. 

And another point to note is that it takes a few days fo find out if the procedure was successful or not. So since I'm 100% sure that the CVS don't wanna show young Reen carrying a child, I think they will show that the prodecure simply didn't work. 

But this track is definitely on its last legs. I'm sure it will be wrapped up within the next 2-3 weeks. Kalyani knows Sampada's truth, Rachit is alive and we all know Malhar will never believe this child with Rachit nonsense so it had to be wrapped up soon.

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

14 february se sidha 21 feb tak pahunce CVs

kitna fast calendar hai🤣😆🤣

#JustForFun