Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What is the guarantee that even after agreeing to Rachit ji's demand he will come?

🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆

Nicoletadavid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

pliz you tell me what happened to malhar and kalyani after the child do not understand who father

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

What is the guarantee that even after agreeing to Rachit ji's demand he will come?

🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆

Kisi chiz ki guarantee nhi hai. Sarthak ne jo bola sahi tha. Anuyani ko apni apni spouses ki koi fikar hai hi nhi. They only knows about Ma beti and other jaye bhad mein . Aur kalyani k pillu k liye unconditional love bebkufi ki hadh ko guzar chuki hai....They have made a decent show to a disgusting safar. Kisi chiz ki guarantee ho na ho , humari pyar ka guarantee hai...Kyunki mein abi vi show ko dekh rahi hun and moh mukt  nhi ho pa rahi hoon.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Kisi chiz ki guarantee nhi hai. Sarthak ne jo bola sahi tha. Anuyani ko apni apni spouses ki koi fikar hai hi nhi. They only knows about Ma beti and other jaye bhad mein . Aur kalyani k pillu k liye unconditional love bebkufi ki hadh ko guzar chuki hai....They have made a decent show to a disgusting safar. Kisi chiz ki guarantee ho na ho , humari pyar ka guarantee hai...Kyunki mein abi vi show ko dekh rahi hun and moh mukt  nhi ho pa rahi hoon.

mujhe ab writers se hi koi guarantee nahi rahi

kyun ki unhone deviation from main plot, showing #KuchBhi #Blackmailing #Separation #Stupidity #Disgusting and horrible things mein hadh paar ki hai

aur aage bhi aise hi karenge ye guarantee hai

AnuYani ka raabta is best! I still love it. But there are other ways to show it also than this stupid blackmailing and case mein fasna and kidnapping and shaadi and all stuff

well ab trp ki bhi koi guarantee nahi, 19th position pe hai🤣

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Actually koinitna bevakoof kyom he.rachit zinda he I mean immediately inform malhar he will trace the call.zameen azman ek karengi patalmse bhi nikalengi. Ye kallu akela Kya karengi.

Tell him about ivf Varna achanak uski pregnancy Bahar aayengi. Khud malhar Kya sochengi.malhar stillmfeels transplant baaki he. So he will take sampu to hospital na. Sampu kalayni me chupi ka bharpoor faida utha saktha he. Atleast expose sampu . Agar pati ko personally jaake kahanengi kaunsa rachit sunlengi. Tell him when they are alone and ask him to pretend that he doesn't know.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In this whole lot of mess feel really bad for Sarthak. Anu did not even look at him. He does not exist in her radar. His words were very apt today. 

Secondly Aao Saheb is back to blaming Malhar. According to her the Deshmukhs are facing trouble since the day they got related to Ranes. Well this can be said the other way too. The Deshmukh ladies have left no stone unturned to create misunderstandings and problems. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Exactly both Rane men married from deshmukhs household are suffering right.

Anu toh sarthak ko ek nazar dekha bhi nahi mudke

Malhar was ditched by sampu , he faced a loveless marraige and bonus Mei ek kid.

Dusri vaali pyaar to bahuth karthe he. But Anu and pillu ki chakkar Mei malhar ka pyaar ka bali Chada detha he. 

Dolly567890 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Exactly both Rane men married from deshmukhs household are suffering right.

Anu toh sarthak ko ek nazar dekha bhi nahi mudke

Malhar was ditched by sampu , he faced a loveless marraige and bonus Mei ek kid.

Dusri vaali pyaar to bahuth karthe he. But Anu and pillu ki chakkar Mei malhar ka pyaar ka bali Chada detha he. 

Your  point on malhar is absolutely correct but that does not justify his actions towards kalyani and anupriya immediately after her elopement. Also, he did not behave like a acp and was very cruel to mother and daughter duo. And sarthak though he loves anu the haste behind his marriage is an act of shame supported by that aswari. One way or the other, the one who is most suffering is kalyani or anupriya. i dont support AS since she had her own share of mistakes. I feel it s quite natural for both kalyani and anupriya to support each other since they were the one who faced everything not the entire deshmukh family. 

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel for Malhar,but while I understand Kaka's feelings,I don't feel as bad for him... had he told Anu the truth about his involvement in RadheShyams death and not married her against her will,she wouldn't have spent months being angry or indifferent towards him.

He is mostly responsible for ruining what they had,and it seems like Anu hasn't really been able to get over it and trust him like she used to before the entire Rane clan was introduced.

Like,I do feel bad,but I'm on Anu's side.