Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Even if they were told to go after Nayantara by their mom they had a choice to not follow. Moreover the way Vrushali told them to go and kill Nayantara it felt as if these guys are professional killers who have already done this with someone else before, otherwise why would Vrushali exclude Dev from this let’s murder Nayantara mission?

Coming back to Nayantara, she is not a vamp, yes she hates Brinda but eventually that hatred will pass and she’ll grow out of it, otherwise she loves Manyata to the point where she can do anything just for her sake. Normally when a person learns that they are adopted they go looking for their real parents but I don’t see Nayantara doing that nor is she bothered to learn about her real parents. And let’s not forget, her upbringing is not the same as Dev and Brinda’s, she grew up with the sole purpose of getting revenge and cares about nothing else other than that even though she has nothing to do with it.

Coming back to Dev, in the earlier seasons the ML was shown to be the Vamp’s son but later turned out to be adopted so I won’t be surprised if Dev was not Vrushali’s son at all, because there is no way that he would be different from all his siblings unless he is adopted.

I agree with all the above points.Dev could turn out to be the adopted one.Perhaps his real parents might have been killed by the Vrushalli gang.So Akash might be involved too.Other reason could be that Dev is like the Prahlad of the Parikh family .Didn't Baa mention that Dev has the blessings of Lord Shiva? Reminded me of Ritik/Rocky.

As for Nayan she might not be the vamp but still she's a grey character not to forget that she tried to kill Brinda.Hating & Killing someone are 2 different things.And why she did not come around when she witnessed that concern/anger Brinda displayed for her carbon-copy?She's still on her Brinda-Hate mode.If Brinda is taking revenge for Nayan's fake death including her own dad's family 25 years ago the anger and hatred she displayed on her face for the killers was proof enough that Brinda cared for Nayan.She also saved Nayan during that staged Fire-Accident.Even I want Nayan to come around and not be the Shesha for Brinda.

Hope Nayan opens her eyes & sees that she's not alone but Lord has blessed her with 2 loving family members-Brinda and Manyata.Its good that Nayan wants to take revenge but I hope she feels the love Brinda has for her as her own sibling.Shivanya loved Shesha as her own blood sister yet Shesha failed to realize the same.Brinda will accept her as her own but will Nayan do the same? Its time both of them work together in their mission & support each other like real siblings do.

Nayan has enough qualities within her to help Brinda even if she's not the Naagin & Brinda does need a strong ally by her side.Dev would back her up on the later part.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: masked

I agree with all the above points.Dev could turn out to be the adopted one.Perhaps his real parents might have been killed by the Vrushalli gang.So Akash might be involved too.Other reason could be that Dev is like the Prahlad of the Parikh family .Didn't Baa mention that Dev has the blessings of Lord Shiva? Reminded me of Ritik/Rocky.

As for Nayan she might not be the vamp but still she's a grey character not to forget that she tried to kill Brinda.Hating & Killing someone are 2 different things.And why she did not come around when she witnessed that concern/anger Brinda displayed for her carbon-copy?She's still on her Brinda-Hate mode.If Brinda is taking revenge for Nayan's fake death including her own dad's family 25 years ago the anger and hatred she displayed on her face for the killers was proof enough that Brinda cared for Nayan.She also saved Nayan during that staged Fire-Accident.Even I want Nayan to come around and not be the Shesha for Brinda.

Hope Nayan opens her eyes & sees that she's not alone but Lord has blessed her with 2 loving family members-Brinda and Manyata.Its good that Nayan wants to take revenge but I hope she feels the love Brinda has for her as her own sibling.Shivanya loved Shesha as her own blood sister yet Shesha failed to realize the same.Brinda will accept her as her own but will Nayan do the same? Its time both of them work together in their mission & support each other like real siblings do.

Nayan has enough qualities within her to help Brinda even if she's not the Naagin & Brinda does need a strong ally by her side.Dev would back her up on the later part.

Before turning negative Shesha always loved shivanya. She always stood on the frontline to prevent shivanya’s cover from getting blown away even though she had nothing to do with the revenge story. So if I were to compare who loved whom more I would say that it was Shesha who loved Shivanya more until she was blinded by her lust for Rithik. 

Coming to Nayantara, yes hating and killing someone are two different things and this is something many of us pointed out to the cvs. Nayantara wanting to kill Brinda was just weird and out of the blue. If I’m not mistaken Manyata had taught Nayan to use her powers to protect the weak and not to abuse them, moreover Nayantara was indifferent towards Brinda until she learnt that she is Manyata’s real daughter. So her sudden desire to kill Brinda was a bit hard to believe yet alone accept by most of us viewers especially Nayantara fans.

Nayantara wants to own the revenge and she obviously hates the fact that she is useless to her mother as a human, and given by how she hates Brinda she will not help her directly. But yes since she believes that she is Manyata’s real and only daughter she will do most of the work either way.

However Nayantara obviously has a purpose in the show as a character and that clearly isn’t to act as Brinda’s support or side kick. At least not the way we see it.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago