Naagin 4

Nayan to double cross manyata?

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

One thing for sure she's not dead, so do you guys think she'll double cross her foster mother and with the help of Vish continue in secrecy? Or Vish will take advantage and convert into nayantara? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

One thing for sure she's not dead, so do you guys think she'll double cross her foster mother and with the help of Vish continue in secrecy? Or Vish will take advantage and convert into nayantara? 

I tbought Vish was gonna save Nayan.At least that is what was shown on the SBS Segment both Nayan and Vish fighting the Goon Parikhs unless they changed their script at the last minute .

That Blanket covered Woman was no doubt Vish at  some Amlapur named Railway Station.She was not even present on the crime scene.Its as if I saw the repeat of N3 today where couple of molestors tried to harm.Ruhi/ Bela all part of Sumitra's plan.

I want Nayan to be back but I wonder how she's gonna survived that fall? Indeed God's miracle.Also one scene was missing from the episode today shown on the precap where Brinda comes to know the entire truth watching Manyata's eyes unless it happens next week.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I tbought Vish was gonna save Nayan.At least that is what was shown on the SBS Segment both Nayan and Vish fighting the Goon Parikhs unless they changed their script at the last minute .

That Blanket covered Woman was no doubt Vish at  some Amlapur named Railway Station.She was not even present on the crime scene.Its as if I saw the repeat of N3 today where couple of molestors tried to harm.Ruhi/ Bela all part of Sumitra's plan.

I want Nayan to be back but I wonder how she's gonna survived that fall? Indeed God's miracle.Also one scene was missing from the episode today shown on the precap where Brinda comes to know the entire truth watching Manyata's eyes unless it happens next week.

The one that fell was Vishakha not Nayantara. Nayantara managed to avoid the Parikh boys. So she is still alive and will be back for sure.

Rein123 thumbnail

@tm no she won’t, at least not for now. As all she cares about atm is to prove to Manyata that she is her only true daughter and not Brinda, so I don’t think she’ll do anything like that, however she has already expressed her dislike for Brinda and Manyata is pretty much aware of it. At the most Nayantara will try to hatch a plan against the Parikh family for revenge to make her mother happy 

masked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

The one that fell was Vishakha not Nayantara. Nayantara managed to avoid the Parikh boys. So she is still alive and will be back for sure.

Yeah that's the only logic I see but won't Manyata recognize Vish bcoz she's one herself.I had earlier read a report regarding some fight that's gonna break out between the two senior Naagins Vish and Manyata.

What the Parikh boys did was unforgiveable but is their death justifiable if that person who died was not Nayan but Vish? Bcoz that's what happened on N3 too.

Inteqaam ki saari Hadein Hongi paar but Vik Baba's return spoiled the revenge story.Hope Brinda does not inherit her mom's obsession of targeting only the juniors instead of targeting the criminal Senior Parikhs.

Rein123 thumbnail

Yeah that's the only logic I see but won't Manyata recognize Vish bcoz she's one herself.I had earlier read a report regarding some fight that's gonna break out between the two senior Naagins Vish and Manyata.

What the Parikh boys did was unforgiveable but is their death justifiable if that person who died was not Nayan but Vish? Bcoz that's what happened on N3 too.

Inteqaam ki saari Hadein Hongi paar but Vik Baba's return spoiled the revenge story.Hope Brinda does not inherit her mom's obsession of targeting only the juniors instead of targeting the criminal Senior Parikhs.

Okay let’s put it this way, Nayantara is not dead but they did try to kill her and they will keep attempting the same now won’t they? 

If a terrorist was plotting against the country are you going to spare them saying that they did nothing yet so let’s not take any action against them while they are clearly a threat. Moreover Naagins are very vindictive in nature, hurting them alone is enough to make them wanna kill you.

They are a threat and they are definitely not innocent to allowed to live. Moreover they are just like their parents, killers who don’t deserve to live. 

masked thumbnail

Okay let’s put it this way, Nayantara is not dead but they did try to kill her and they will keep attempting the same now won’t they? 

If a terrorist was plotting against the country are you going to spare them saying that they did nothing yet so let’s not take any action against them while they are clearly a threat. Moreover Naagins are very vindictive in nature, hurting them alone is enough to make them wanna kill you.

They are a threat and they are definitely not innocent to allowed to live. Moreover they are just like their parents, killers who don’t deserve to live. 

@Rein123 Naagin is a fictional story whereas the terrorism is a real global threat.At the most they can be called as anti social elements.No doubt Brinda is gonna target them now. Why leave the senior Parikhs who executed the actual heinious crime 25 years ago? Yes the Gen-X Parikh boys with the exception of Dev are rich spoiled brats and might get killed by Brinda's venom but with Nayan being alive the whole revenge story becomes a joke.

That is what happened on N3 too.Vik baba was alive and luring those boys to that location was the joint plan of Sumitra/Huzoor/Hukum.My only problem.with the revenge story is the obsession with targeting the Gen-X instead of targeting the oldies who are the main culprits.

Shivanya/Shivangi/Bela took care of the actual business instead of targeting other enemies who did not had any relation with their revenge unless they were the collaborators/accomplices with the chief culprits.Let Manyata take care of the Gen-X while Brinda goes after her real enemies.

And Brinda can use 100 other ways to target those brats.She must not lose her focus.As the season progresses going by the track record of our soap Queen more enemies are gonna get added to the series.So Brinda being this new Naagin has her task cut out.

Rein123 thumbnail

@Rein123 Naagin is a fictional story whereas the terrorism is a real global threat.At the most they can be called as anti social elements.No doubt Brinda is gonna target them now. Why leave the senior Parikhs who executed the actual heinious crime 25 years ago? Yes the Gen-X Parikh boys with the exception of Dev are rich spoiled brats and might get killed by Brinda's venom but with Nayan being alive the whole revenge story becomes a joke.

That is what happened on N3 too.Vik baba was alive and luring those boys to that location was the joint plan of Sumitra/Huzoor/Hukum.My only problem.with the revenge story is the obsession with targeting the Gen-X instead of targeting the oldies who are the main culprits.

Shivanya/Shivangi/Bela took care of the actual business instead of targeting other enemies who did not had any relation with their revenge unless they were the collaborators/accomplices with the chief culprits.Let Manyata take care of the Gen-X while Brinda goes after her real enemies.

And Brinda can use 100 other ways to target those brats.She must not lose her focus.As the season progresses going by the track record of our soap Queen more enemies are gonna get added to the series.So Brinda being this new Naagin has her task cut out.

I understand what your saying, yes naagin is a fictional story, and so are ichaadhari naagins themselves. Now if we go by what has happened, it doesn’t matter if Nayantara is dead or not, the point is they attempted to kill her and will try to do the same again if they were to find her alive, whatever they did was intentional. Moreover these cousins have the same blood as their murderer parents, in short they are dangerous and should not be allowed to live for who knows what if they try the same with another unsuspecting victim? Moreover the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, which is why I don’t mind Brinda killing them because they deserve it.

Moreover Naagins are vindictive or vengeful beings, if anyone hurts them, they will repay the act ten fold. And since these cousins are not innocent and did everything intentionally, the revenge is not a joke, be it this season or season 3. 

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
masked thumbnail

I understand what your saying, yes naagin is a fictional story, and so are ichaadhari naagins themselves. Now if we go by what has happened, it doesn’t matter if Nayantara is dead or not, the point is they attempted to kill her and will try to do the same again if they were to find her alive, whatever they did was intentional. Moreover these cousins have the same blood as their murderer parents, in short they are dangerous and should not be allowed to live for who knows what if they try the same with another unsuspecting victim? Moreover the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, which is why I don’t mind Brinda killing them because they deserve it.

Moreover Naagins are vindictive or vengeful beings, if anyone hurts them, they will repay the act ten fold. And since these cousins are not innocent and did everything intentionally, the revenge is not a joke, be it this season or season 3. 

Those Parikh cousins are potential molestors/rapists there are no 2 ways about it.But they did not go after Nayan on their own to rape/kill her though they had roving eyes for her.That oldie Vrushalli gave the orders.

You have to see the entireity of the story.Its all part of a sinister design of that Vish and her partner in cahoots with her.That's why I said that the revenge is a joke.Its not spontaneous but staged-managed unlike N1/N2.Those boys deserve whatever they are gonna get but why leave the root cause-oldies? 

Also u were talking about blood relation.Well.Dev is Vrushalli's son but see his behaviour with Brinda.He loves and respects her as his childhood buddy unlike his siblings.I am sure Dev would love Brinda unconditionally perhaps not blindly like Mahir loved Bela.

Nayan has turned out to be a vamp inspite of getting all the care/love from Manyata due to her inferiority complex over Brinda though she might be Manyata's adopted daughter.

Ritik and Mahir's siblings were not molestors inspite of having vamp moms like Yamini/Sumitra.So Blood alone cannot be held responsible for such unruly behaviours.Behaviour and the conduct of Parents along with the Society plays an important role too.

And if at all Keshav is revealed to be the real villain behind all this revenge drama then the whole plot would look manufactured.It would be proven that Keshav just used Manyata for his own ulterior motives.That's why I don't want the secret plotter to be Keshav.

That secret plotter is the main conspirator behind this revenge drama.He/she sent Vish at the right opportune time to provoke Brinda on the path of this revenge.Parikhs are mere casualties/pawns just like Brinda is now.Nayan is also getting manipulated by Vish.

He/she has been playing this game who knows perhaps from the time of Brinda's birth 25 years ago.Nagmani is just one object.That planner has some other purpose from Brinda.He is keeping tabs on the movements of Brinda and the Parikhs with Vish being the spy.

It could even be possible that there is a  mole planted by him/her within the Parikhs.That Crooked Pandit is on the top list of potential suspects.He knows more than he has revealed to the criminal Parikhs.

Everything has been planned in an intricate manner by that secret Conspirator.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Those Parikh cousins are potential molestors/rapists there are no 2 ways about it.But they did not go after Nayan on their own to rape/kill her though they had roving eyes for her.That oldie Vrushalli gave the orders.

You have to see the entireity of the story.Its all part of a sinister design of that Vish and her partner in cahoots with her.That's why I said that the revenge is a joke.Its not spontaneous but staged-managed unlike N1/N2.Those boys deserve whatever they are gonna get but why leave the root cause-oldies? 

Also u were talking about blood relation.Well.Dev is Vrushalli's son but see his behaviour with Brinda.He loves and respects her as his childhood buddy unlike his siblings.I am sure Dev would love Brinda unconditionally perhaps not blindly like Mahir loved Bela.

Nayan has turned out to be a vamp inspite of getting all the care/love from Manyata due to her inferiority complex over Brinda though she might be Manyata's adopted daughter.

Ritik and Mahir's siblings were not molestors inspite of having vamp moms like Yamini/Sumitra.So Blood alone cannot be held responsible for such unruly behaviours.Behaviour and the conduct of Parents along with the Society plays an important role too.

And if at all Keshav is revealed to be the real villain behind all this revenge drama then the whole plot would look manufactured.It would be proven that Keshav just used Manyata for his own ulterior motives.That's why I don't want the secret plotter to be Keshav.

That secret plotter is the main conspirator behind this revenge drama.He/she sent Vish at the right opportune time to provoke Brinda on the path of this revenge.Parikhs are mere casualties/pawns just like Brinda is now.Nayan is also getting manipulated by Vish.

He/she has been playing this game who knows perhaps from the time of Brinda's birth 25 years ago.Nagmani is just one object.That planner has some other purpose from Brinda.He is keeping tabs on the movements of Brinda and the Parikhs with Vish being the spy.

It could even be possible that there is a  mole planted by him/her within the Parikhs.That Crooked Pandit is on the top list of potential suspects.He knows more than he has revealed to the criminal Parikhs.

Everything has been planned in an intricate manner by that secret Conspirator.

Even if they were told to go after Nayantara by their mom they had a choice to not follow. Moreover the way Vrushali told them to go and kill Nayantara it felt as if these guys are professional killers who have already done this with someone else before, otherwise why would Vrushali exclude Dev from this let’s murder Nayantara mission?

Coming back to Nayantara, she is not a vamp, yes she hates Brinda but eventually that hatred will pass and she’ll grow out of it, otherwise she loves Manyata to the point where she can do anything just for her sake. Normally when a person learns that they are adopted they go looking for their real parents but I don’t see Nayantara doing that nor is she bothered to learn about her real parents. And let’s not forget, her upbringing is not the same as Dev and Brinda’s, she grew up with the sole purpose of getting revenge and cares about nothing else other than that even though she has nothing to do with it.

Coming back to Dev, in the earlier seasons the ML was shown to be the Vamp’s son but later turned out to be adopted so I won’t be surprised if Dev was not Vrushali’s son at all, because there is no way that he would be different from all his siblings unless he is adopted.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago