Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: luv2dance

But atleast once he should speak in his favor. I want Salman to say only 1 thing. Just tell the other group to stop bullying and back the F off. Rest all maaf. 

Think about it the other way around, thier bullying is benefitting asim alot, infact the asim vs all theme is the biggest attraction rn and is gaining alot of attention, channel dont want to lose that , plus asim is not the type who will mellow down by sallu's words, when he went quiet for a week sallu again hinted him to become more active.

I thought sid will win but now the channel is slowly washing thier hands off him... 

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

Think about it the other way around, thier bullying is benefitting asim alot, infact the asim vs all theme is the biggest attraction rn and is gaining alot of attention, channel dont want to lose that , plus asim is not the type who will mellow down by sallu's words, when he went quiet for a week sallu again hinted him to become more active.

I thought sid will win but now the channel is slowly washing thier hands off him... 

I really hope you will be proven right. The fact that Shukla still leads the polls and has so many fans is scary.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

And she says Asim is poking me ðŸ˜• Salman also asking Asim why are you going behind her but did not ask shefali who went to Asim 100 times prior to that. 

Tabhi to asim gets love

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When she'll be out of the house, she'll get a reality check. I hate her when she opens her mouth.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I got so happpppppyyyyyy!!!!!!

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tomorrow's eviction should be fun

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What was she doing when Arhaan and Vishal was talking about Aarti? Hawa de raha tha? 😆

Thank God this irritating churel is out.

Desi-Videsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

They all think they get more votes than Rashmi...

Salman keep saying that so that more people vote for her....

Mahira and paras congratulating Vishal for votes...

Mahira saying brand rashmi thinks ..blah blah...

I'm so annoyed with the makers for inflating that duck face mahiras already inflated head by saving her first. 

Why are they giving her the satisfaction that she is better  and more popular than Reshmi.

Why do they always support this plastic piece of sh*t and degrade Reshmi????

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did they air her eviction? 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Only good thing for this weekend is her eviction . She was  a torture for both Asim and the viewers

Edited by 2RsFan - 4 years ago