Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh yeah I also forgot that rishabh had admitted to sherlyn that he loves another girl and when he was asked to marry sherlyn he said yes to sherlyn thinking the proposal was for the girl he loved. He told sherlyn the truth without telling the name of preeta. So Rishabh has tried to be as honest as he can whilst unfortunately feeling the need to do what his family want of him even when it's not what he wants. Rishabh is not perfect, but he's as perfect and understanding as any human can possibly be. Now I wonder if rishabh is going to be like bajaj  of kzk and karan like anurag, where anurag lost prerna forever to bajaj due to his mistakes. 

I don't think Ekta would repeat the exact same story, but a friend of mine truly believes that Kundali Bhagya is a truer homage to the Original KZK (even more so than the newer one) the texture and complexities of it all are very similar. The never ending parade of sautans, the utter lack of trust from the main male lead protagonist, the overt level of trust from the parallel male lead protagonist, the female lead consistently being the damsel in distress, father figures going in coma, over dominating motherly figures trying to dictate male protagonists lives due to severe superiority complex based on classism. 

Also, if by end-up you mean 'being married to' I don't want that to happen for Rishabh-Preeta because hindi serials particularly Balaji shows have the tendency to ruin decent male specimens to assholes post any sort 'marriage related ceremony' with the female lead, as a RishTa fan and I only talk about myself, I only want Rishabh-Preeta to support each other through thick and thin, through all the shit life throws at them together. I don't need 'romance' if that only means the overt strategic use of soulful background music in the mix of slow moving falling and catching sequences. I am completely content with good old fashion 'support'.

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like preeta and rishab only as friends not because how karan or rishab treated her but because preeta's feelings for rishab and rakhi is same πŸ˜† protective, care, trust, respect - yes, love - no.. if ever story change to incline preeta towards rishab, i will be up for it but until then no.

On a lighter note, karan and rishab together makes one person perfect for preeta πŸ˜ƒ

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I don't think Ekta would repeat the exact same story, but a friend of mine truly believes that Kundali Bhagya is a truer homage to the Original KZK (even more so than the newer one) the texture and complexities of it all are very similar. The never ending parade of sautans, the utter lack of trust from the main male lead protagonist, the overt level of trust from the parallel male lead protagonist, the female lead consistently being the damsel in distress, father figures going in coma, over dominating motherly figures trying to dictate male protagonists lives due to severe superiority complex based on classism. 

Also, if by end-up you mean 'being married to' I don't want that to happen for Rishabh-Preeta because hindi serials particularly Balaji shows have the tendency to ruin decent male specimens to assholes post any sort 'marriage related ceremony' with the female lead, as a RishTa fan and I only talk about myself, I only want Rishabh-Preeta to support each other through thick and thin, through all the shit life throws at them together. I don't need 'romance' if that only means the overt strategic use of soulful background music in the mix of slow moving falling and catching sequences. I am completely content with good old fashion 'support'.

hmmm u r right. ekta wont repeat the exact same story i guess. lekin jab show 5-6 saal chale ga to..... romantic angle to aye ga. this support track is good but wouldnt it be monotonous if it continues more than one year. karan will keep doubting preeta and rishabh will keep trusting and supporting her. it will have to end somewhere na. some twist has to happen.

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

hmmm u r right. ekta wont repeat the exact same story i guess. lekin jab show 5-6 saal chale ga to..... romantic angle to aye ga. this support track is good but wouldnt it be monotonous if it continues more than one year. karan will keep doubting preeta and rishabh will keep trusting and supporting her. it will have to end somewhere na. some twist has to happen.

Let his support her to his fullest ability first, then we can hope for something more. 7 months of demonising Karan Luthra cannot be the 'only' cause of elevation for Rishabh Luthra. They need at the very least another 7 months of dragging in this particular point.

an_am thumbnail

Let his support her to his fullest ability first, then we can hope for something more. 7 months of demonising Karan Luthra cannot be the 'only' cause of elevation for Rishabh Luthra. They need at the very least another 7 months of dragging in this particular point.

i totally agree.

thats why i said one year of suppprt will be good enoughπŸ˜†

i too want to see rishabh supporting preeta to his fullest ability. thats why i am waiting for him to know the reality of the notice soon. i wanna see, to which extent does he go against the world.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

You guys are saying ekta will not repeat the same story? Ekta maiyya, who repeatedly copies her own show's tracks over and over again from one show to another? I've seen too many examples of her exact copy and pasting habits throughout her shows so please don't disappoint yourselves by putting any hope in ekta maiyya.... she'll shock you at how much she's able to copy herself. πŸ€£

TheM5393 thumbnail

You guys are saying ekta will not repeat the same story? Ekta maiyya, who repeatedly copies her own show's tracks over and over again from one show to another? I've seen too many examples of her exact copy and pasting habits throughout her shows so please don't disappoint yourselves by putting any hope in ekta maiyya.... she'll shock you at how much she's able to copy herself. πŸ€£

she copy pastes scenes but the broader story is always a little different, not much different but a 'little' different. 

an_am thumbnail

lol. she is a copy paste queen we know. she copies scenes and tracks. but still she doesnt copy the exact same story. and kdb is her superhit show. she is free to do anything. the more popular her show is, the more liberty she gets to do whatever she wants to do with the story. i have noticed this about ekta.

an_am thumbnail

she copy pastes scenes but the broader story is always a little different, not much different but a 'little' different. 

true.

btw ur signature is ❀

TheM5393 thumbnail

true.

btw ur signature is ❀

awwww Thank You!

'Then which of the favours

Of your Lord will ye deny?'

πŸ˜ƒ