Is it me or anyone else who now wants Preeta with Rishab

Posted: 4 years ago

I was Preeran fan but thanks to makers and creatives that I start hating Karan now . I don't feel any love from Karan towards Preeta it's just attraction . Now I hope and wish to see Rishab and Preeta together, Rishab is so damn good . The love n respect he has for Preeta is just admirable . 

i am rishta fan from the very start.

before rishabh's wedding i thought preeran love eachother but now it doesnt seem to be love from any angle. it was just attraction and possessiveness from karan's side. and preeta i dont know what is inside her heart, makers have kept it a secret.

Originally posted by an_am

i am rishta fan from the very start.

before rishabh's wedding i thought preeran love eachother but now it doesnt seem to be love from any angle. it was just attraction and possessiveness from karan's side. and preeta i dont know what is inside her heart, makers have kept it a secret.

Though I have felt Karan had a soft side for preeta but I so agree with the possessiveness part. That's just so not only weird but creepy. 

He has obsessive possessiveness for her ðŸ˜³

And there's no love per say atleast from his side. 

Originally posted by amairakriyaansh

I was Preeran fan but thanks to makers and creatives that I start hating Karan now . I don't feel any love from Karan towards Preeta it's just attraction . Now I hope and wish to see Rishab and Preeta together, Rishab is so damn good . The love n respect he has for Preeta is just admirable . 

Just for discussion sake, look from another perspective, I am not defending Karan (his behaviour can’t be defended), what I am pointing is that same is the behaviour of Rishabh for his wife, Sherlyn. Though we know she is a vamp but he doesnt, still doesn’t trust his wife just like Karan. So why are we bashing Karan and not Rishab? It’s a fiction without any logic. I liked Karan and Preeta Jodi, now I don’t watch regularly due to senseless things but still not in favour of Rishta coz he is the same as Karan, he has realised that he loves Preeta that’s why defending her even trusting her over his wife while Karan still has to develop that.

Originally posted by amairakriyaansh

With karan hes more weirdly possessive of her when hes not abusive towards her. Like he wint accept her but will do anything to make sure she cant move on. Rishabh on the other hand shows unconditional care, support, respect and trust in preeta. 

Originally posted by saanya

Just for discussion sake, look from another perspective, I am not defending Karan (his behaviour can’t be defended), what I am pointing is that same is the behaviour of Rishabh for his wife, Sherlyn. Though we know she is a vamp but he doesnt, still doesn’t trust his wife just like Karan. So why are we bashing Karan and not Rishab? It’s a fiction without any logic. I liked Karan and Preeta Jodi, now I don’t watch regularly due to senseless things but still not in favour of Rishta coz he is the same as Karan, he has realised that he loves Preeta that’s why defending her even trusting her over his wife while Karan still has to develop that.

Because for sherlyn he for one doesn't love her or trust her. Even though he doesn't know she's evil, he knows and has noticed she doesn't have good intentions towards preeta and her family and always looks for chance to humiliate her and her family. What he doesn't know is that sherlyn also has bad intentions towards his own family too  The other reason is he has no emotional connection with sherlyn as he only married her to fulfill his families wishes and is completely formal with her. That's why he doesn't trust or support her. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

preeta was karan's best friend. sherlyn and rishabh were never close like preeran, rishabh to sherlyn ko theek se janta bhi nahi dosti to door ki baat.

rishabh never had any emotional connection with sherlyn in the least. and he was always aware of sherlyn's jealousy towards preeta and her ill intention towards aroras.

there is no way rishabh can be compared to karan.. they are opposites.

blaming rishabh for no reason wont help the fact that karan is good for nothing.

Edited by an_am - 4 years ago

Rishabh did not leave his wife(who he does not like) in the middle of the road, but Karan did (leave his once bestfriend who he had newly married in the middle of the nowhere). Rishabh told Sherlyn every bit of truth that was important for her to know prior to getting married to her, (the fact that he thought he was saying yes to someone else, the fact that he knew that the girl did not reciprocate his feelings, the fact that he did not want to hurt his mother's feelings by backing out of the wedding, and the fact that he has as much place in his heart for the girl while he was getting married to Sherlyn), he left the decision to her,  Karan has literally said nothing along that line YET to anyone, not Mahir, not Preeta, not Rishabh, not to himself either basically (no one other than Prithvi) he is being dishonest with himself and to everyone involved. Rishabh loved Preeta from the very beginning and has always been absolutely certain about his feelings, Karan well is definitely not. Rishabh cared about Preeta's express consent from the VERY BEGINING, Karan DOES NOT, (he married Preeta out of deceit and then left her in the middle of the road because of badla). Preeta was Karan's best-friend, I understand Karan trusting Mahira (who is his childhood friend over Preeta) but Karan trusted Sherlyn who he knew as fact (because he has seen he being cozy with Prithvi, on multiple occassions) was evil. Rishabh despite being married to Sherlyn has been firm yet never 'abusive' towards his wife, despite the fact that he doesn't trust her and nor does he entirely believe her, he is STILL MARRIED TO HER. There is difference. Every human being as well as every fictional character can be flawed and stupid even. But comparing Rishabh's integrity with Karan is an insult to the word 'integrity' itself. 

Also, Rishabh tried to actually physically backout as well as postpone his wedding[Once when he realised that the girl that his mother chose wasn't Preeta, he tried to tell his mom, but his dad gave him an emotional speech about how his mom really just wanted to see him married, then he tried to tell Preeta how he felt but saw her with Deepak and Preeta told him that her dad is dead and Deepak was her dad's choice, he also tried to backout of his engagement during his engagement day and told so to Karan who was like 'woah, dude u can't'.( Come to think of it all this is basically Karan's fault if only he had understood his brother when he was trying to backout all this shit would have never hit the ceiling), then Rishabh tried again but by that time Prithvi had made his long-term entry into Preeta's life, post which Rishabh just couldn't back out because of all the unfortunate failed attempts by Karan and Preeta because he knew for a fact that if he backed-out all the blame would directly fall on Preeta and he knew Preeta did not feel for him the same way he did and finally when for a brief moment Rishabh thought Preeta wanted him to back out from the wedding he was willing to giveup everything, but got emotionally blackmailed by his mother) but up until now Karan has made no such encouraging efforts to back-out of his 'bigamous' (illegal) union with Mahira. 

The people who are REALLY comparable here are in fact KARAN-SHERLYN and RISHABH-PREETA. ðŸ˜ƒ  

Edited by TheM5393 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by TheM5393

Rishabh did not leave his wife(who he does not like) in the middle of the road, but Karan did (leave his once bestfriend who he had newly married in the middle of the nowhere). Rishabh told Sherlyn every bit of truth that was important for her to know prior to getting married to her, (the fact that he thought he was saying yes to someone else, the fact that he knew that the girl did not reciprocate his feelings, the fact that he did not want to hurt his mother's feelings by backing out of the wedding, and the fact that he has as much place in his heart for the girl while he was getting married to Sherlyn), he left the decision to her,  Karan has literally said nothing along that line YET to anyone, not Mahir, not Preeta, not Rishabh, not to himself either basically (no one other than Prithvi) he is being dishonest with himself and to everyone involved. Rishabh loved Preeta from the very beginning and has always been absolutely certain about his feelings, Karan well is definitely not. Rishabh cared about Preeta's express consent from the VERY BEGINING, Karan DOES NOT, (he married Preeta out of deceit and then left her in the middle of the road because of badla). Preeta was Karan's best-friend, I understand Karan trusting Mahira (who is his childhood friend over Preeta) but Karan trusted Sherlyn who he knew as fact (because he has seen he being cozy with Prithvi, on multiple occassions) was evil. Rishabh despite being married to Sherlyn has been firm yet never 'abusive' towards his wife, despite the fact that he doesn't trust her and nor does he entirely believe her, he is STILL MARRIED TO HER. There is difference. Every human being as well as every fictional character can be flawed and stupid even. But comparing Rishabh's integrity with Karan is an insult to the word 'integrity' itself.

exactly!!

plus rishabh does not trust sherlyn because he is doubtful about her pregnancy. and we all know sherlyn is cheating on him.

and karan doesnt trust preeta without any solid reason. and we all know preeta is innocent.

how can getting doubtful about a cheater wife and innocent wife be equal??

Originally posted by TheM5393

Also, Rishabh tried to actually physically backout as well as postpone his wedding[Once when he realised that the girl that his mother chose wasn't Preeta, he tried to tell his mom, but his dad gave him an emotional speech about how his mom really just wanted to see him married, then he tried to tell Preeta how he felt but saw her with Deepak and Preeta told him that her dad is dead and Deepak was her dad's choice, he also tried to backout of his engagement during his engagement day and told so to Karan who was like 'woah, dude u can't'.( Come to think of it all this is basically Karan's fault if only he had understood his brother when he was trying to backout all this shit would have never hit the ceiling), then Rishabh tried again but by that time Prithvi had made his long-term entry into Preeta's life, post which Rishabh just couldn't back out because of all the unfortunate failed attempts by Karan and Preeta because he knew for a fact that if he backed-out all the blame would directly fall on Preeta and he knew Preeta did not feel for him the same way he did and finally when for a brief moment Rishabh thought Preeta wanted him to back out from the wedding he was willing to giveup everything, but got emotionally blackmailed by his mother) but up until now Karan has made no such encouraging efforts to back-out of his 'bigamous' (illegal) union with Mahira. 

The people who are REALLY comparable here are in fact KARAN-SHERLYN and RISHABH-PREETA. ðŸ˜ƒ  

Oh yeah I also forgot that rishabh had admitted to sherlyn that he loves another girl and when he was asked to marry sherlyn he said yes to sherlyn thinking the proposal was for the girl he loved. He told sherlyn the truth without telling the name of preeta. So Rishabh has tried to be as honest as he can whilst unfortunately feeling the need to do what his family want of him even when it's not what he wants. Rishabh is not perfect, but he's as perfect and understanding as any human can possibly be. Now I wonder if rishabh is going to be like bajaj  of kzk and karan like anurag, where anurag lost prerna forever to bajaj due to his mistakes.