Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Coming to Brindev bride swap marriage, it was prevented by a storm... why by a storm? Does this that Brinda is not supposed to get married else she will lose her powers?

You know what I hate this stupid naagin loose power if marrying human idea.such a dump idea and really laughable. If dev brinda marriage not take a place then why they back out nayantara? This naagin is actually different nothing is predictable but with a such a dump twist. 

But why then some articles are saying nayantara will be saved by vish when precap showing her death. Or probably she is not dead maybe she is in coma like manas.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

You know what I hate this stupid naagin loose power if marrying human idea.such a dump idea and really laughable. If dev brinda marriage not take a place then why they back out nayantara? This naagin is actually different nothing is predictable but with a such a dump twist. 

But why then some articles are saying nayantara will be saved by vish when precap showing her death. Or probably she is not dead maybe she is in coma like manas.

@bold to make us look like fools.

Armu4eva thumbnail

I am confused about Nayans death. The Parekh boys except Dev are so disgusting. I hope Nayan will be resurrected by Vish.. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nope I don't think Nayan's gonna be dead this soon.Jasmine might not be a big time actress like Nia but she has proved her mettle through shows like Tashan-E-Ishq & Dil Se Dil Tak.She left her last show Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji bcoz she didn't wanna play a mother to a young kiddo.

So Jasmin/Nayan would not have accepted her role of being this Mardaani Nayanthara if she was gonna die early as seen on the promo.The promos can be misleading sometimes or they don't tell the entire story.

Earlier there were speculative comments regarding the possibility of Manyata's death also on this forum.But both Sayantani/Jasmin are reputed & fine actresses who have carved their own niche on this tellyland.

While Sayantani continues with her impressive portrayal both as Anjali of Sanjivani/Manyata of N4 Jasmin's role has been sidelined to continue the Brinda revenge story which is gonna begin today.

Vish stated that she has a secret partner.Now that partner might be her 2 faced hooded form or it might be Sumitra/Shesha/Tamsi if at all they return on the show.But they were killed by Bela then.

My prediction has come true-

The lineage of Naagmani protectors continues with the current Shesh-Naagin Brinda-

1-Shivanya

2-Shivangi

3-Bela

And now that legacy is continued by the present 2 Naagins Manyata and her daughter Brinda.

That's why Vish saved Nayan for her own nefarious purpose.She along with that Unknown female partner wants the Naagmani for herself but since that 50 year old Protection Lifecycle has got lifted & though Bela might not be around to protect the precious Gemstone the mantle has been automatically been handed over to the current Shesh-naagins spoiling the plans of Vish & her cohorts.

I have learnt on one You tube video don't know whether its true or not that Bela using her powers shifted the current location of the Naagmani to the Laal-Tekdi Mandir so as to protect it from the enemies like Vish.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago