Brindev marriage and Nayantara shown dead in precap

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, so we all expected the marriage to take place, but then a sudden gust of wind or a storm comes out of nowhere, breaks through the windows and blows away Brinda’s cover. The rituals were left incomplete and then Vrushali and gang begins with their insult spree against Brinda and her foster family. Hence the marriage did not happen.... now, now what exactly happened here? 

Is the naagin franchise finally deviating from its bride swap marriage tradition/legacy?

Moreover that makes me wonder if all the news articles circulating across the web related to the show are nothing but guess work and lies. Like why bother writing when you don’t even have a confirmed story? Is it fun to lead the audience?

Second coming to our Nayantara, she is shown dead in the precap. What the hell is that now? The next generation Parekh boys seem to be accused of the murder and Brinda is not sure if Dev is one of them and swears her vengeance for Nayantara’s death. 

So what does this mean now, Nayan dies human but is resurrected as a naagin, or she moves on to her Naagin yoni to complete her vengeance against the entire Parikh family.. but then wasn’t Vishakha there to save her or let me guess Nayantara did not listen to Vish and it cost her own life.

What is going on here? Am I watching Ekta kapoors naagin or something else?

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wasn't really expecting this twist. We have to see how will brinda and dev get married considering the current situation. I just hope Nayantara isn't dead 😭

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There is no article of Jasmin leaving the show. So I think she will return in future

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thankfully not watched fully only last few mints of Rajat crap🤢 Previous Season Naagins Scheme & Swap& fate weddings Who Clear reg Their Own Revenge  this Time A Sudden Fate Changed Nagin so The Regular Shaadi too Changed 😎 

Clueless About Nayan she is Powerful Human too (May be CVS forget her Fight Skills) not in precap with Pareks 😈🤬

Only next epi clear wat ❓

Misleading Spoilers 👎🏼

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thankfully not watched fully only last few mints of Rajat crap🤢 Previous Season Naagins Scheme & Swap& fate weddings Who Clear reg Their Own Revenge  this Time A Sudden Fate Changed Nagin so The Regular Shaadi too Changed 😎 

Clueless About Nayan she is Powerful Human too (May be CVS forget her Fight Skills) not in precap with Pareks 😈🤬

Only next epi clear wat ❓

Misleading Spoilers 👎🏼

True 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I just want her to come back with Naagin power and take her own revenge. 

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I just want her to come back with Naagin power and take her own revenge. 

I too think d same.

But i want her to b wit manyatha not with vish as an antagonist.

I have a feeling that Vish might brainwash nayan while changing her to naagin to get naagmani.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nirhem

I too think d same.

But i want her to b wit manyatha not with vish as an antagonist.

I have a feeling that Vish might brainwash nayan while changing her to naagin to get naagmani.

That's quite possible because Brinda now will side with Manyata but I really hope she will take the revenge for her mother and herself. 

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't get it why would nayantara suddenly die and how?😞😞😞 definitely now they will turn her into naagin.but itna drama ko keya jarurat hain? 2nd episode nayantara did shown as a naagin and then cvs lost their memories that's why nayantara suddenly turned human ..now vish is coming back definitely something will happen. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Coming to Brindev bride swap marriage, it was prevented by a storm... why by a storm? Does this that Brinda is not supposed to get married else she will lose her powers?