Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Waise, the segment on India TV said that the post leap episodes will begin from 15th of Feb... So, I was thinking of celebrating our permanent chutkara from the show on 14th... What say???

That's great. Waise bhi, that day is special for me as it's my mom's birthday. So two good news for me on Valentine's Day! 🥳 

IPN?? What was that?? I don't know cos Nazar was the first ever Gul show or to be more exact, the first daily soap that I watched...

Icchapyaari Naagin. Started watching because of Priyal and now I am hooked. You might like it because the show is balanced and every character is given importance. The best part - the FL is absolutely proud of being a Naagin and even though that means she can't marry the ML, she doesn't get into Ansh mode. Most of the time while watching it, I curse Nazar makers for making PiyAnsh so horribly Nikamma. 😡 🤬 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's great. Waise bhi, that day is special for me as it's my mom's birthday. So two good news for me on Valentine's Day! 🥳 

Woohooo!!! 🥳 

So a double celebration for you on valentine's day!!! That's great...

Waise why hasn't IF given out any article regarding this leap?? Waise to they are the first ones to give any news... 

Icchapyaari Naagin. Started watching because of Priyal and now I am hooked. You might like it because the show is balanced and every character is given importance. The best part - the FL is absolutely proud of being a Naagin and even though that means she can't marry the ML, she doesn't get into Ansh mode. Most of the time while watching it, I curse Nazar makers for making PiyAnsh so horribly Nikamma. 😡 🤬 

Oh okay... I remember that. My maa loved that show but I didn't watch it. Am thinking of starting it next month once my practical exams get over.  

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Oh okay... I remember that. My maa loved that show but I didn't watch it. Am thinking of starting it next month once my practical exams get over.  

It's really good. 👍🏼 Although, I would still prefer PiyAnsh for the mystery element and Piya's initial layered character, all the things that we had wished from Nazar, I am getting to watch most of them in this series like focus on every character, leads with spine and most importantly, a positive FL who fights fiercely when it's required even when she is Ahingsavadi. I also loved the fact that a couple of times she forgave/helped her opponent and they in turn helped her in need. I was really sad when Agwansh died while saving Iccha. 

BTW, all the best for your exam! 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

It's really good. 👍🏼 Although, I would still prefer PiyAnsh for the mystery element and Piya's initial layered character, all the things that we had wished from Nazar, I am getting to watch most of them in this series like focus on every character, leads with spine and most importantly, a positive FL who fights fiercely when it's required even when she is Ahingsavadi. I also loved the fact that a couple of times she forgave/helped her opponent and they in turn helped her in need. I was really sad when Agwansh died while saving Iccha. 

Hmmm... Hopefully I am going to enjoy it too.

BTW, all the best for your exam! 👍🏼

Thanks... 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This track definitely comes in the list of our most disliked tracks... 😡 😡 😡 

Nush_Rat thumbnail