My Disappointment Regarding The Entire Chandravanshi Track!!!

Posted: 4 years ago

There have been multiple tracks in Nazar which left really bad taste in my mouth in the past. However, nothing can come closer to the disappointment that I felt while watching last week’s episodes.

I think majority of PiyAnsh fans have always dreamed of Ansh taking charge of the situation and showing Ved the mirror that how horribly hypocritical she is. Yet, this one track was demeaning in so many ways that even I couldn’t enjoy Ved’s insult and those who know me would realize how astonishing is that. 

Can’t tell about other shows but particularly in Nazar, it seems both good and evil are overrated and rather than showing the complexity, they always use the old excuse of – Parivaar Ke Khatir.

Yes, Ansh did what he had to do to protect his family. But was the Jadoo Ke Toli named Chandravanshis really that powerful that he had to drink that Do Chand Ras with a sad BGM playing in the background making it look like he did the ultimate sacrifice? If you ask me, despite being super powerful, Ansh never ever learned to use it only in the fear of turning into the Davaansh his beloved Ved Mata is afraid of. So whenever disaster strikes,he takes the easy way out and it’s always justified in name of his helplessness.

Coming to Piya, she fought bravely with Ansh at the last moment. So who or what was preventing her from doing so in the first place? And the inconsistency in her character is just too much frustrating. You see your brother for the first time and the next moment you run to your husband and become completely occupied with him! Is that really love or pure selfishness? Yes, Ansh was under the DCR’s affect but the same thing was absorbed by her brother too. So shouldn't she be concerned about him too? Does loving her husband mean she doesn’t get to show any feeling or worry for anyone else? Is that what the makers really want to portray?

About the entire so called romantic sequence – I found it horribly demeaning. Ansh retained some feelings for Piya despite turning completely evil – that’s good. But all he did was to indirectly force Piya. And when Piya slept with him, it was to distract him. Then how come this is romantic? We bashed Dev left, right and center because he forced Piya to marry him. Everything that happened between Ansh and Piya, if another evil character was in Ansh’s place, would it still be termed as romantic? Just because they are husband and wife, the wrongdoing doesn’t change. It was a horrible message sent by the makers that as long as husband and wife are sleeping together, it's okay. Situation, consent - everything can go to hell! 

Last but not the least, Mohana. Yes, on the surface it was a good plan as she wanted to turn Ansh against his family. But as a 250+ Ekayaan who has literally used all the tricks in her book and witnessed how Piya’s love has saved Ansh over and over again, making Ansh the King of all KSs just added to her long list of idiotic plans which only backfired.

And not to mention the ending – Mere Wajah Se Aap Logo Ko SabSehna Para! Please Ansh! Give me a break. If you choose to be a coward and bow down before anyone who enters into your household threatening your family members, of course you’ll lose control and hurt them. I honestly can’t remember if I have ever come across any character so spineless.

I used to love Ansh for being the good guy but being good doesn’t necessarily mean you have to be weak. God made us all with vices and virtues. We can’t separate one portion of ourselves and it’s foolishness to try to change ourselves for others. Ansh’s constant fear of his family’s approval and need to glorify Ved’s upbringing has ruined his character.   

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Hi Nushy... 😊 Finally am back from my brother's wedding. 🤗

Okay, I couldn't watch even a single episode of this week but by reading this, I actually feel like agreeing with you. Have only read the WU's till now and that too not all...

I can only say about two things:

One Pia fighting with this KSR Ansh... As I have already said earlier, she is a complete idiot at certain times and this was one instance. Ise sab kuch last minute par hi karna hota hai... She didn't fight with Ansh initially but did so at the last moment when Ansh was about to kill her...

And the second, the ending... I did not want this thing that Ansh is again on a guilt trip with "meri wajah se aap sabko ye sab sehna pada..." But yes, somewhere I had a feeling that ultimately Ansh will again be going on a guilt trip... 

And I completely agree with the last paragraph about how Ansh's character has been ruined.

Plus yes I forgot, I saw one scene where Pia was lighting the fire with her powers... Ye chakkar kya hai?? If she can control fire, which we have seen her do time and again, then why couldn't she create the fire when they were trying to defeat Bhasmu?? (I know it was because the makers wanted to show it as a joint effort by all four...)

I might catch up with this week's episodes if I have time and if I feel like watching...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Hi Nikki! 🤗 Hope you enjoyed your cousin's wedding. 

As far as Nazar is concerned, the last bit of my optimism ended the moment Ansh chose to listen to Mo's bullshit instead of helping his kid and Piya not blasting him for his stupidity.

So I was okay with anything. Because I agree with you, Piya is an idiot and it's not the same character that I loved so dearly. In fact, I would have preferred a typical Sanskari Bahu over her if that had included someone strongly opposing the evil.

This particular sequence pushed me off the ages because indirectly it sent a horrible message. There was a scene in the movie Section 375 that even if a woman gives verbal consent but is actually getting physical because she is being forced directly or indirectly, that would be considered as rape.

Here Piya initiated the deed. So okay, her consent was there. But it was completely out of her helplessness as she had to divert Ansh's mind. So there's no way this entire sequence or even the earlier dinner date could be considered as romantic. 

How do we expect people to understand about the concept of marital rape when indirectly we justify such sequences saying the involved people are husband-wife or in love. This hypocrisy is just way too much.

As far as the evil king is concerned. The entire thing looked like bad cartoon and personally I feel Harsh was horrible throughout the track. I know I am inviting Chappals for me by saying this but that's how I felt. You don't need to make weird faces to show creepiness. 

All I could think about was Julian McMahon in Charmed and his portrayal of the Source there.

And secondly, being evil makes every character goddamn idiots in this show be it Mo, Bhas or latest addition Ansh. The entire setup and his behavior as a king was childish.

I am glad they are gonna take a leap and the old cast will be replaced. I wish them all the best but this show practically destroyed every good they have ever done with this one horribly planned track.

Originally posted by nushy1995

Hi Nikki! 🤗 Hope you enjoyed your cousin's wedding. 

As far as Nazar is concerned, the last bit of my optimism ended the moment Ansh chose to listen to Mo's bullshit instead of helping his kid and Piya not blasting him for his stupidity.

So I was okay with anything. Because I agree with you, Piya is an idiot and it's not the same character that I loved so dearly. In fact, I would have preferred a typical Sanskari Bahu over her if that had included someone strongly opposing the evil.

This particular sequence pushed me off the ages because indirectly it sent a horrible message. There was a scene in the movie Section 375 that even if a woman gives verbal consent but is actually getting physical because she is being forced directly or indirectly, that would be considered as rape.

Here Piya initiated the deed. So okay, her consent was there. But it was completely out of her helplessness as she had to divert Ansh's mind. So there's no way this entire sequence or even the earlier dinner date could be considered as romantic. 

How do we expect people to understand about the concept of marital rape when indirectly we justify such sequences saying the involved people are husband-wife or in love. This hypocrisy is just way too much.

As far as the evil king is concerned. The entire thing looked like bad cartoon and personally I feel Harsh was horrible throughout the track. I know I am inviting Chappals for me by saying this but that's how I felt. You don't need to make weird faces to show creepiness. 

All I could think about was Julian McMahon in Charmed and his portrayal of the Source there.

And secondly, being evil makes every character goddamn idiots in this show be it Mo, Bhas or latest addition Ansh. The entire setup and his behavior as a king was childish.

I am glad they are gonna take a leap and the old cast will be replaced. I wish them all the best but this show practically destroyed every good they have ever done with this one horribly planned track.

Yes, I really enjoyed my cousin's wedding ceremony.

Agree completely with each and every point you put forth.

Pia is definitely an idiot. So, I won't say much about her.

And I agree with what you said about that sequence... I haven't watched this week's episodes so I can't say much. But yes, I completely agree with each and every point.

The KSR Ansh... Well, yes he looked more of a cartoon than an evil entity. And I can never forget those wierd dancing steps... But yes, at a few instances I kinda liked him but honestly, jitna bhi dekha kuch zyada enjoy nahi kiya.

I had expected this version of EDV to do something more than what the first EDV and the mirror Ansh did but sigh... And you are not inviting chappals, at least not from me cos I too did not like Harsh's acting.

Last para: leap?? Aisa kya?? I can finally quit Nazar forever now...

Anyways, kuch update aaya about who is going to be playing the lead role post leap??? Minor chance that they might retain Harsh to play the role of grown up Adi??? Anyways, who cares?? At least I don't... 

But yes, somewhere I am going to miss Niyati and Harsh as Pia and Ansh... No one can take the place they have in my heart...

I blame the makers much more than the actors here. Because ultimately it's a director's vision and he can't do much if there isn't any substance. They have made a complete joke out of the evil entities here.

About leap, I saw a couple of pics posted by nazarmemes and Nazar_Fangram regarding how disappointed they are with the upcoming leap and the cast being changed. Plus read a spoiler that PiyAnsh are gonna die and they leap will focus on the kids. 

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/saas-bahu-aur-suspense/ansh-and-pia-to-sacrifice-their-powers-and-die-in-nazar-serial-post-leap-582408

But either way, the mess is done. Didn't imagine that they would completely destroy PiyAnsh for me like this. Now leap or no leap, they can go to hell.

But yes, Niyati and Harsh will be remembered for their portrayal. Niyati's cuteness and Harsh's intensity was magical in the initial days. But these idiot makers!!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬 

I blame the makers much more than the actors here. Because ultimately it's a director's vision and he can't do much if there isn't any substance. They have made a complete joke out of the evil entities here.

About leap, I saw a couple of pics posted by nazarmemes and Nazar_Fangram regarding how disappointed they are with the upcoming leap and the cast being changed. Plus read a spoiler that PiyAnsh are gonna die and they leap will focus on the kids. 

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/saas-bahu-aur-suspense/ansh-and-pia-to-sacrifice-their-powers-and-die-in-nazar-serial-post-leap-582408

But either way, the mess is done. Didn't imagine that they would completely destroy PiyAnsh for me like this. Now leap or no leap, they can go to hell.

But yes, Niyati and Harsh will be remembered for their portrayal. Niyati's cuteness and Harsh's intensity was magical in the initial days. But these idiot makers!!!! 🤬 🤬 🤬 

To be honest I wouldn't have minded a leap if they would have shown Piansh killing off Mo and then themselves dying and Adi and Pari facing a new challenge in the form of another KS. (Wo baat alag hai ki right now I am so detached that I don't care what happens...)

But sigh... Aisa kuch nahi hone wala.

Well, of course the makers are to be blamed... They are the ones who write the story and create the tracks. The actors do whatever they are told to do. They act according to what the makers have planned.

Yahan par they have created a joke out of the evil entities.

The mess was already done when first they introduced the Sarpayan track and Pia's pregnancy post the RCG episode and then they put the baby Adi in too much limelight... Add to it the MayRa track and then the manhoos leap and then the limelight on Pari... Ye to hona hi tha!!!

They destroyed such an amazing show with their own hands...

Niyati and Harsh will definitely be remembered for their portrayal of Pia and Ansh... I am not going to remember them for a long time. Not to forget Dillu, GM and the changed Naman.

Khair, I am just waiting to see which actors are going to play the leads post leap... 

Me too! Besides, PiyAnsh aren't immortal. A final battle with the good winning over evil could definitely lead the way to generation leap. But here they are hell bent on glorifying Mo, so be it. 

They have messed the story multiple times. Yet, they could revive the show because the characters were still relatable. Now with the character butchering, why would I waste my time on something like this?  

Of course. Specially DilMan. Try watching Saavi's confession scene on Thursday and DilMan scene on Friday. Absolute gems they were. 🥺 🤗 😭

Not interested about new actors. I am rather waiting impatiently for the show to shut down so that they can realize their beloved Mo alone could never sustain the show and they themselves have ruined a perfectly good story. 😈

Me too! Besides, PiyAnsh aren't immortal. A final battle with the good winning over evil could definitely lead the way to generation leap. But here they are hell bent on glorifying Mo, so be it. 

I agree... Piansh are definitely not immortal. They could have shown a final battle where Piansh kill Mo but themselves also die. Then they could have taken a leap and shown a new season with a grown up Adi and Pari and a new evil entity after them...

Besides, I was actually waiting for this leap from the moment they introduced Adi... I was expecting Piansh to die and then this leap with a grown up Adi (and now Pari too). In fact, I expected it to happen within a few months of Adi's introduction...

They have messed the story multiple times. Yet, they could revive the show because the characters were still relatable. Now with the character butchering, why would I waste my time on something like this?  

No one would waste their time on something like this...

And I agree they had multiple chances of reviving the show because the characters were relatable... But they themselves destroyed this golden opportunity. 

Of course. Specially DilMan. Try watching Saavi's confession scene on Thursday and DilMan scene on Friday. Absolute gems they were. 🥺 🤗 😭

Well, I haven't watched this week's episodes but I will try to watch this scene when I have some free time... Right now, I am just free from all the festivities and the guests have not yet departed.

Not interested about new actors. I am rather waiting impatiently for the show to shut down so that they can realize their beloved Mo alone could never sustain the show and they themselves have ruined a perfectly good story. 😈

Even I am not interested in the new actors but yes, I am a bit curious to know who will be playing the lead roles.

Haan, I saw a segment by SBS India TV and there they said that along with Mo, Nishant will also survive??? And will Naman and Saavi's characters also end??? 

Baaki I am sure this leap is going to prove the final nail in the coffin for this show... Ye show to band ho kar rahega!!! 😈 😈 😈

Well, Nishant is the unsung hero of the show. They might retain him.

However, I would rather want NiSa's characters to end. It's not necessary that they'll get married. But like Dil said, they might raise Dafli together and Naman may finally find love or marry Saavi. Depends on his wish.

But that's the only arc which has been developed properly. So don't want their characters to get spoiled. 

Waise, I made a separate thread regarding them. If you watch their scenes, do comment there and share your view. 😊

Well, Nishant is the unsung hero of the show. They might retain him.

However, I would rather want NiSa's characters to end. It's not necessary that they'll get married. But like Dil said, they might raise Dafli together and Naman may finally find love or marry Saavi. Depends on his wish.

But that's the only arc which has been developed properly. So don't want their characters to get spoiled. 

Waise, I made a separate thread regarding them. If you watch their scenes, do comment there and share your view. 😊

I agree... They will have to retain Nishant as he is the only one left to raise up RiAd after Gs death.

And then as you said, Naman and Saavi might raise Dafli together... But then, if Piansh and their family is going to die and there will be a leap with a grown up Adi and Pari, they would possibly kill off Naman and Saavi too and show a grown up Dafli??

But then the question arises, how?? If they use the current track to kill off the family and Piansh might die trying to save RiAd, it would show how RiAd survive along with Nishant. But Naman and Saavi are completely separate from this track... So, it's confusing.

And then if they die in an another track, it would be utterly stupid that an Ekayan was able to kill off a Daivik and a DV, especially a Daivik who is shown to be way more powerful than her several times when they have had a face-off. (Now, here I know that they have already messed up with 99% of the things...)

So, am hoping against hope that they don't do a high level beizzati of DD by killing them off in an utterly stupid way

Now, coming to your thread... I read that but did not comment as I haven't watched the episodes this week. But yes, I will surely comment when I watch the episode. 😊