Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I think it's quite easy. Because frankly, more than Team R, it has been N2 with PiyAnsh and NiSa on their own mission.

Naman can shift somewhere else and so can Saavi. Not necessary that they have to get married but they can simply quit. 

The only problem is, Naman is really proud of being a RV and when Dil bade goodbye, she said she was proud of him.

So they can also show him and Saavi joining N2 and dieing in the process. Then may be N2 will take care of Dafli.

In either case, it's not very difficult to write them off. In a sense, if Naman dies, which I don't want, he'll live upto his honor.

Unfortunately, in most of the ITV shows, I have never seen makers to refer to the older or dead characters as if they had never existed. So once the leap is taken, the entire focus will shift. So I think we should rather pray that Naman's character doesn't get butchered in the very last moment.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I think it's quite easy. Because frankly, more than Team R, it has been N2 with PiyAnsh and NiSa on their own mission.

Naman can shift somewhere else and so can Saavi. Not necessary that they have to get married but they can simply quit. 

The only problem is, Naman is really proud of being a RV and when Dil bade goodbye, she said she was proud of him.

So they can also show him and Saavi joining N2 and dieing in the process. Then may be N2 will take care of Dafli.

In either case, it's not very difficult to write them off. In a sense, if Naman dies, which I don't want, he'll live upto his honor.

Unfortunately, in most of the ITV shows, I have never seen makers to refer to the older or dead characters as if they had never existed. So once the leap is taken, the entire focus will shift. So I think we should rather pray that Naman's character doesn't get butchered in the very last moment.

I agree... It has only been Nishant with Piansh and Gs on a mission and Naman and Saavi have been on their own mission.

So, Piansh plus Gs can die and Nishant can survive to take care of RiAd (and maybe Dafli too)... 

You know what, had I not been so irritated with Nishant, I could have watched at least one episode post leap cos I used to love his character... And had I not been so detached from the show, I could have watched at least one or two episodes post leap as they would not have the Gs in them!!! πŸ˜†

And I agree it is not difficult to kill off the characters... Bas ek last wish hai ki inhe izzat se maare!! At least Piansh should die like a Daivik and a DV and Naman and Saavi should die like Reevavanshis... Aaj tak to dhang ki izzat di nahi, kam se kam marte marte to thodi izzat de dein!!!

Last para: most of the shows?? We have already seen this once in this show only... The cousins simply vanished and no one even refers to them now!! Leap ke baad to inka bhagwan hi malik hai... Just waiting for it to end taaki hum bhi party kar sake!!! πŸ˜ˆ 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I get you behna! πŸ€” πŸ€— They have ruined all the characters and in a way, it's good that they are taking leap. Hamari sar se bala tali! πŸ₯±

As far as DD is concerned, woh nikammo jaise chahe waise mare! Mujhe ab koi farak nahi padne wali! Marne ke waqt bhi kahega - sorry Piya! mere maa ki wajah se tumhe marna pad raha hain!  πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I get you behna! πŸ€” πŸ€— They have ruined all the characters and in a way, it's good that they are taking leap. Hamari sar se bala tali! πŸ₯±

As far as DD is concerned, woh nikammo jaise chahe waise mare! Mujhe ab koi farak nahi padne wali! Marne ke waqt bhi kahega - sorry Piya! mere maa ki wajah se tumhe marna pad raha hain!  πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬

Yeah... The biggest thing is ki humare sar se bala tali. Ab is show se koi matlab nahi rahega... Permanent chutkara!!!

Coming to DD... I know ki ye log beizzati wali maut hi marenge but I wished we got a proper death for these two... Khair jaise marna hai waise mare!!! 

Coming to Ansh... I trust him. Ye Pia ko aisa kuch nahi bolne wala. Marte waqt bhi family especially Ved maata ko bolega, meri wajah se aap ko marna pad raha hai!! Main aap ko bacha nahi paya... And then he will start bahaoing Ganga-Yamuna while dying.

Waise, are you going to continue visiting this forum?? Ya phir yahan se bhi permanent Sanyas???

Anyways, I was bhatkofying in the Djinn forum today and I read the discussions of the past few days... Kya achhe se beizzati kar rahe the fans wahan par!!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, II don't believe in spreading negativity. So once the leap is taken, I don't think there's any point visiting this forum. Because I am not gonna read the WU also. But yes, we can start a thread and visit to talk with each other. What do you say?

Jinn members kiski beizzati kar rahi hai? Jinn ki ya Nazar ki? Khair, ek waqt tha jab yeh sab batein bohut chub ti thi. Par jis tarah se story ko likha gaya hain, unhe bhi kya dosh doon? Par ha, jate jate yahi bad-dua dungi - Jinn ko already extension mil chuka hain, to woh log khud hi dekh lenge unka show kitna behtar hain! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, II don't believe in spreading negativity. So once the leap is taken, I don't think there's any point visiting this forum. Because I am not gonna read the WU also. But yes, we can start a thread and visit to talk with each other. What do you say?

I am talking about that only... Neither you are going to read the WU post leap nor am I. So, I was just asking about general talks etcetera... 

Jinn members kiski beizzati kar rahi hai? Jinn ki ya Nazar ki? Khair, ek waqt tha jab yeh sab batein bohut chub ti thi. Par jis tarah se story ko likha gaya hain, unhe bhi kya dosh doon? Par ha, jate jate yahi bad-dua dungi - Jinn ko already extension mil chuka hain, to woh log khud hi dekh lenge unka show kitna behtar hain! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ 

Djinn ki beizzati kar rahe the... Nazar ki kar rahe hote to I wouldn't have mentioned kyonki wo to normal si baat ho chuki haiπŸ˜†

Djinn bhi ab jaldi hi Nazar ki tarah barbaad hokar rahega... Show has got an extension and we all know what happened to Nazar post extension. And Djinn ki trp to abhi se slowly-slowly dip ho rahi hai...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I am talking about that only... Neither you are going to read the WU post leap nor am I. So, I was just asking about general talks etcetera... 

Djinn ki beizzati kar rahe the... Nazar ki kar rahe hote to I wouldn't have mentioned kyonki wo to normal si baat ho chuki haiπŸ˜†

Djinn bhi ab jaldi hi Nazar ki tarah barbaad hokar rahega... Show has got an extension and we all know what happened to Nazar post extension. And Djinn ki trp to abhi se slowly-slowly dip ho rahi hai...

Extension ka yahi nateeja hota hai what to do. GUl ke baat par ab kabhi bharosa nahi hoga ab agar wo chilla chilla kar bhi kahegi ke ye finite series hai she is a lier😑. 

I want Jinn to get out of top 10 this week as plot is super disgusting. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Extension ka yahi nateeja hota hai what to do. GUl ke baat par ab kabhi bharosa nahi hoga ab agar wo chilla chilla kar bhi kahegi ke ye finite series hai she is a lier😑. 

I want Jinn to get out of top 10 this week as plot is super disgusting. 

Sorry in advance but I was actually expecting this from Gul... And this is why I was not ready to trust the article which said that Djinn was a finite show.

I had said it back then also that I will believe that it is a finite show only when it will end...

Ab dekhna ye hai ki extension ke baad ye show kitna barbaad hota hai... Nazar to barbaad ho hi chuka hai. Ab Djinn ki baari. 

I was hoping against hope that Gul must have learnt her lesson with nazar's condition but aisa lag to nahi raha...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Sure! πŸ‘πŸΌ Will make the thread once leap is introduced. 

To be completely honest, Jinn messed it up even before 50 episodes. There was no proper story but the show survived on leads' chemistry which personally I have never felt. Now with the extension, they'll only degrade the remaining good things of the show. Anyway, who cares? One thing I've realized after watching IPN that Gul doesn't know how to tell a supernatural story. IPN doesn't even fall under supernatural category. Yet they have a basic plot and the detailing is done quite properly. Sure, there are bloopers but at least the basic rule doesn't get changed every episode. Gul just keeps mixing plots and makes a shit out of it. Learned to let go off my prejudice regarding Indian Supernatural Genre, now IPN is forcing me to keep an open mind regarding Naagins but I am so done with Gul and her shows. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sure! πŸ‘πŸΌ Will make the thread once leap is introduced. 

Done... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waise, the segment on India TV said that the post leap episodes will begin from 15th of Feb... So, I was thinking of celebrating our permanent chutkara from the show on 14th... What say???

To be completely honest, Jinn messed it up even before 50 episodes. There was no proper story but the show survived on leads' chemistry which personally I have never felt. 

I second that... They messed it up even before 50 episodes. The show survived on the leads' chemistry which I too never felt.

Now with the extension, they'll only degrade the remaining good things of the show. Anyway, who cares? 

Frankly speaking, I don't care!! And yes, Gul is show ka bhi band bajayegi...

One thing I've realized after watching IPN that Gul doesn't know how to tell a supernatural story. IPN doesn't even fall under supernatural category. Yet they have a basic plot and the detailing is done quite properly. Sure, there are bloopers but at least the basic rule doesn't get changed every episode. Gul just keeps mixing plots and makes a shit out of it. Learned to let go off my prejudice regarding Indian Supernatural Genre, now IPN is forcing me to keep an open mind regarding Naagins but I am so done with Gul and her shows. 

IPN?? What was that?? I don't know cos Nazar was the first ever Gul show or to be more exact, the first daily soap that I watched...