Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow loved this post.

I always thought that makers are showing this strange RadhaKrishna love because audience are liking it

But glad to find that majority here are against this obsessed lover story. 

Krishna always loved Rukmini and the Ashtabhrya, here they are making it a patni vs prem thing- Mahashivratri doesnt represent Shiv Parvati marriage but their love. I agree that no love story could be better than Shiv Parvati but that can not undermine the importance of their marriage. Parvati loved Shivji without any effort, but she took all the efforts of Tap and Vrat to get Shivji as her husband, doesn't it show that even in case of divine love, marriage is a goal in fact the most important and most difficult goal

Secondly I can't tolerate Rukmini been shown so shallow, who has body ache just because she slept on floor for a day (Did Jarasangh give her a satin bed when he imprisoned her? Such a character somersault). She is now thinking entirely about show off, willing to make Shivratri pooja great by spending loads of money and objecting to people basis their dress. 

Will they get Jamvanti into the show? Will Krishna reject Jamvant ji's request to marry his daughter and Radha will convince him to do that? 

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Wow loved this post.

I always thought that makers are showing this strange RadhaKrishna love because audience are liking it

But glad to find that majority here are against this obsessed lover story. 

Krishna always loved Rukmini and the Ashtabhrya, here they are making it a patni vs prem thing- Mahashivratri doesnt represent Shiv Parvati marriage but their love. I agree that no love story could be better than Shiv Parvati but that can not undermine the importance of their marriage. Parvati loved Shivji without any effort, but she took all the efforts of Tap and Vrat to get Shivji as her husband, doesn't it show that even in case of divine love, marriage is a goal in fact the most important and most difficult goal

Secondly I can't tolerate Rukmini been shown so shallow, who has body ache just because she slept on floor for a day (Did Jarasangh give her a satin bed when he imprisoned her? Such a character somersault). She is now thinking entirely about show off, willing to make Shivratri pooja great by spending loads of money and objecting to people basis their dress. 

Will they get Jamvanti into the show? Will Krishna reject Jamvant ji's request to marry his daughter and Radha will convince him to do that? 

Hello. Welcome here😳 agree with your points. They kept insulting Rukmini ðŸ˜” 

I am not sure about Jambavati,  but if they are showing Syamantaka story than they have to introduce Jambavati in this show. How will it be possible without her?

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheSilverDoe

Hello. Welcome here😳 agree with your points. They kept insulting Rukmini ðŸ˜” 

I am not sure about Jambavati,  but if they are showing Syamantaka story than they have to introduce Jambavati in this show. How will it be possible without her?

They are introducing both Satyabhama and Jamvanti. Rukmini doesnt want to Krishna to meet Satyabhama. Not sure how this will proceed