Anant prem of RK universe

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Just imagine what will happen when Bhama enters, prakriti will be causing tsunami, earthquake and every calamity together to stop their marriage but you know SAKHI ki ICCHA. Why on earth Radha would want Krishna to marry Bhama anyway? Bhama was not someone who would ever beg Krishna for love, she demanded it as her right. So it will be interesting to see. I just want someone band bajao of Ayan.  And i want that person to be Bhama for a long time.

Zalak has made Rukmini very likeable with her acting but some fans are demanding to even kill Rukmini in the show. WHAT? 

Originally posted by Kaede

Just imagine what will happen when Bhama enters, prakriti will be causing tsunami, earthquake and every calamity together to stop their marriage but you know SAKHI ki ICCHA. Why on earth Radha would want Krishna to marry Bhama anyway? Bhama was not someone who would ever beg Krishna for love, she demanded it as her right. So it will be interesting to see. I just want someone band bajao of Ayan.  And i want that person to be Bhama for a long time.

Zalak has made Rukmini very likeable with her acting but some fans are demanding to even kill Rukmini in the show. WHAT? 

Totally agree with your words. 

Bold - I have never seen such immature fans in my life. 🤣

Originally posted by TheSilverDoe

Totally agree with your words. 

Bold - I have never seen such immature fans in my life. 🤣

Immature i can handle, this is blasphemy.

Devi Rukmini is Sri Devi

These so called fans are disrespecing Devi Lakshmi.

Never though a mythological show could become a love saga fanfiction. Now i know where the script of kasauti zindagi kay came from.🤣

I now want this Ayan and Kutila to exit like jatila. I am sure in Bhama track she will come to barsana and meet Radha and obviously she will become friends with her and there she will make these langoors exit from the show. Bhama will fall in love with Krishna just like Rukmini and ask Radha to arrange a meeting of her with him because she loves him. As she is arrogant she will threaten to kill herself like a love sick teen.   Big big masala drama tracks are coming up. Ha ha 

Edited by Kaede - 4 years ago

I am very impressed with how Zalak Desai is performing as Rukmini. She has made Rukmini beyond how i imagined and the performance and layers she brings and the love that shines through 👏

Amazing post Arti. I read some bachha fans defending this crap saying that Rukmini was just a responsibility for Krishna. 😮 😴

Originally posted by Kaede

Bhama is going to be an interesting twist. She'll definitely show Ayan and Kutila their place 😈.  They are bachha parties. They only care about Sumellika. 🤣

Originally posted by Lennie

I am very impressed with how Zalak Desai is performing as Rukmini. She has made Rukmini beyond how i imagined and the performance and layers she brings and the love that shines through 👏

I concur. I had my doubts about Zalak, but she won me over at the Krishna-Rukmini first meet 👍🏼

Edited by diksha710 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Lennie

True.  Zalak is rocking 👏

Originally posted by diksha710

Amazing post Arti. I read some bachha fans defending this crap saying that Rukmini was just a responsibility for Krishna. 😮 😴

Ikr. I have seen them partying after seeing new promo. 😵 They have no respect for Rukmani.