Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheSilverDoe

Ikr. I have seen them partying after seeing new promo. πŸ˜΅ They have no respect for Rukmani. 

I was eager to watch the wedding sequence, but looks like I'm going to pass  after seeing the promo πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

I was eager to watch the wedding sequence, but looks like I'm going to pass  after seeing the promo πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€”

Same here πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am impressed with Rukmani....................Superb........................❀️

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Hehe interesting post. 

I started watching the show from the beginning and then quit watching it afree seeing Kekta shows style Radha-Ayan marriage. 

Rukmini track attracted me to this show again but slowly I am again losing interest in the show. 

They are giving wrong message to viewers. Radha and Krishna love was eternal and was not bound by any restrictions or society norms but that didn't mean Krishna never loved Rukmini. 

And today they ruined Rukmini's character too by making her kinda obsessed lover who was upset that her love is not being reciprocated and she telling that no one can love krishna more than her. I realized today is the beginning of Rukmini's character assassination and they will show such stuff more in order to glorify Radha's love and to prove Radha's love is more greater and truer than Rukmini's 

Secondly, Krishna didn't tell Rukmini about his love for Radha and expects her to accept him the way he is. Tomorrow if Rukmini questions him or feels bad or jealous, he will unfairly blame her that she is not accepting him the way he is without even letting her know what exactly he is.

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Hehe interesting post. 

I started watching the show from the beginning and then quit watching it afree seeing Kekta shows style Radha-Ayan marriage. 

Rukmini track attracted me to this show again but slowly I am again losing interest in the show. 

They are giving wrong message to viewers. Radha and Krishna love was eternal and was not bound by any restrictions or society norms but that didn't mean Krishna never loved Rukmini. 

And today they ruined Rukmini's character too by making her kinda obsessed lover who was upset that her love is not being reciprocated and she telling that no one can love krishna more than her. I realized today is the beginning of Rukmini's character assassination and they will show such stuff more in order to glorify Radha's love and to prove Radha's love is more greater and truer than Rukmini's 

Secondly, Krishna didn't tell Rukmini about his love for Radha and expects her to accept him the way he is. Tomorrow if Rukmini questions him or feels bad or jealous, he will unfairly blame her that she is not accepting him the way he is without even letting her know what exactly he is.

Hey, welcome to the forum πŸ€—.  I agree, CVs have assassinated all the characters in the show. 

@bold the moment they showed Krishna going to rescue Rukmini because of Sakhi ki Iccha, I knew they were going to ruin Rukmini. πŸ˜‘😡

TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Hehe interesting post. 

Totally agree with each of your word. 

Bold - so true.  

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No offence intended to the actual divine Devi Radha and Shri Krishna. Please take in good fun this song dedication to the Radha and Krishna characters of this show. smiley36

"Shyam chahe Radha chahe Radha chahe Shyam,

Inn dono ke prem mein duniya ka kya kaam!

Inn ki toh yukti hai saral si yaar,

Satya bolo toh panga, asatya dikhao toh pyaar!"

Inspired by and sung to the tune of the "Ram chahe Leela" song from the movie "Goliyon ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela".

(The last two lines above were suggested by Krishnpriya - thanks! πŸ˜Š)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDSsW194IJU

Edited by A-A-S - 4 years ago
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

No offence intended to the actual divine Devi Radha and Shri Krishna. Please take in good fun this song dedication to the Radha and Krishna characters of this show. smiley36

"Shyam chahe Radha chahe Radha chahe Shyam,

Inn dono ke prem mein duniya ka kya kaam!

Inn ki toh yukti hai saral si yaar,

Satya bolo toh panga, asatya dikhao toh pyaar!"

Inspired by and sung to the tune of the "Ram chahe Leela" song from the movie "Goliyon ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela".

(The last two lines above were suggested by Krishnpriya - thanks! πŸ˜Š)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDSsW194IJU

Thanks for posting it here too.  πŸ˜³

Perfect lines by you and krishnapriya both πŸ˜†πŸ‘

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They have made a mockery out of one of the most divine couple to be believed! Krishna-Rukmini!

Krishna claims to understand prem, n here he is, marrying a girl who's madly in love with him, ready to accept him as he is, without telling her, about his love life! Forget the lord, even if any normal boy would have done it, its betrayal!πŸ₯±

Why is it so necessary to show every bloody character except the lead, full of flaws!πŸ₯±

Making balram, dumb to make krishna look intelligent! Making rukmini a girl next door  who's in love with krishna, just to make radha mahaan! What the hell mahn!πŸ€” Hell, rukmini isn't even divine here! 

Actually looking at the current scenario, i feel rukmini is much morw deserving of krishna's love than this radha!

Krishna Never made an effort to make rukmini fall in love him, whereas in radha's case, first 100 episodes were, how krishna, makes radha falls in love with him!πŸ˜† All that badha shit! Khud hi badha create kiye, khudd hi nikaal bhi diye!πŸ˜†

Then, ayan-radha marriage was a total blunder! Lets not talk about it only!So, tell one reason that makes radha, such an 'anant gf' of krishna and not rukmini?🀒

CVs has justified nothing about PREM in general!🀒 

Edited by J2lover - 4 years ago
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

They have made a mockery out of one of the most divine couple to be believed! Krishna-Rukmini!

Krishna claims to understand prem, n here he is, marrying a girl who's madly in love with him, ready to accept him as he is, without telling her, about his love life! Forget the lord, even if any normal boy would have done it, its betrayal!πŸ₯±

Why is it so necessary to show every bloody character except the lead, full of flaws!πŸ₯±

Making balram, dumb to make krishna look intelligent! Making rukmini a girl next door  who's in love with krishna, just to make radha mahaan! What the hell mahn!πŸ€” Hell, rukmini isn't even divine here! 

Actually looking at the current scenario, i feel rukmini is much morw deserving of krishna's love than this radha!

Krishna Never made an effort to make rukmini fall in love him, whereas in radha's case, first 100 episodes were, how krishna, makes radha falls in love with him!πŸ˜† All that badha shit! Khud hi badha create kiye, khudd hi nikaal bhi diye!πŸ˜†

Then, ayan-radha marriage was a total blunder! Lets not talk about it only!So, tell one reason that makes radha, such an 'anant gf' of krishna and not rukmini?🀒

CVs has justified nothing about PREM in general!🀒 

Exactly. Agree with everything.  

Lead's definition of love is toxic and obsessive πŸ€’

This "sakhi ki ichcha " thing is becoming more and more irritating πŸ˜†

Bold - so true πŸ˜‘ He is constantly victimizing himself and behaving like Devdas. 

Edited by TheSilverDoe - 4 years ago