Dr sid in coma and Ishani will cure him

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So acc to namit dr sid back but he will be in coma for few days and he is doctor Ishani 's first patient. So it's finally sid who will give Ishani that pull to become a good doctor again . 

It was always him who motivated her during surgeries so it will be him as patient motivating her as patient .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Though Nv is nots uccessful   yet to make  ishani do to operation but he is really sincerely trying and I like how he keep trying for 3 years.   It really require lot of patience that anyone keep motivating other   for 3 years 

Nv can motivate  ishani to do surgery but what I feel why he can't able to make  ishani to do operation though he is trying to motivate ishani from last reason and reason  that he can't able to make ishani to do operation because I think he don't know past of ishani  . He don't know  because her first love left her   and because of this  ishani don't want to come to sanjavni and don't want to do operation 

Because if she do operation it will remind of  sid which make her more weak

I think  once Mr nv will come to know reason why ishani is not doing operation    then  he will change his ways to motivate ishani 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is NV not aware Ishani past ❓ then this Sid case may bring it out  Want To See How He Deals after got to know The Details 

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Though Nv is nots uccessful   yet to make  ishani do to operation but he is really sincerely trying and I like how he keep trying for 3 years.   It really require lot of patience that anyone keep motivating other   for 3 years 

Nv can motivate  ishani to do surgery but what I feel why he can't able to make  ishani to do operation though he is trying to motivate ishani from last reason and reason  that he can't able to make ishani to do operation because I think he don't know past of ishani  . He don't know  because her first love left her   and because of this  ishani don't want to come to sanjavni and don't want to do operation 

Because if she do operation it will remind of  sid which make her more weak

I think  once Mr nv will come to know reason why ishani is not doing operation    then  he will change his ways to motivate ishani 

Bold -Worth Watch 😃

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

When MrNV gets to know about her past I hope he don’t become obsessed husband but he gives her more space to heal and understand her. I want him to be nice bc that makes the character more appealing. Little jealousy is must after he is her husband but I don’t want him to stop her from doing her job knowing it’s her ex bf 

Gosh this is so like dmg again and I fear for the worse 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

NV knows about the past. I think when Sid was on his way, Ishani's uncle, aunt, NV, & her MIL must have done something that Sidisha should not unite.