Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I think he also used it and knowingly or unknowingly. ðŸ˜† 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

yes... arti was absorbing what vishal was saying and i could notice paras standing there to listen conversation only.. he was not doing anything with the stove.. jst standing there to listen convo.. ðŸ¤“ arti shud peacefully go to rashmi and clear it out instead of going to bigg boss and saying nothing

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Paras is the cheapest person.

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartu

Because Paras is a filth of a character. I was flabbergasted the way he turned around the meaning of the word to Aarti. How low can one go to put down another contestant? Seriously?!?

Asim called all 4 Fixed deposits, so in that sense all of them are what Paras's dirty mind said? If this is his real personality, then it is pure disgusting.

what to expect from Paras. 
he said filthy things about zariwala, character assassinated her and now acting like best buddies with her and her weird husband. 

the guy is a loser! He has no respect for the woman who is supporting him outside the house, who is looking after every little detail of his. yet he has the nerve to mock her and has made a big joke of her on TV

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Asim called one two three four as fixed deposit that means paras is also shukla's keep🤣

Shubh mangal zyada savdhaan 

Paras calls himself as master mind but in reality he is just a dirty mind

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Paras himself is Shukla's FD. For whom Shukla doesn't have to give any effort .........just like FD money but it still serves him. I guess SHukla also mentioned that.

But Pahira and Aaa lagaoing Zari Begum is using that term to torture Aarti. Aarti is such a dumb woman by God.