Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: atikna

Hey Hi Saumya 

I think you may have to watch the show on Sony LIV app

So Mr Dr and Guneet were on a date and things were going fine , Dr was very quick to decision that he likes Guneet and want to inform her mother but like a gentleman asks her first that if she is comfortable .. She replies that she wants more time

At the other table the lady and Mr Ambar are having a rough time of it ambar is super uncomfortable , she touches him and he starts shouting at her ki why are you touching me.. anyways that date ends up being a fiasco, with the lady calling Ambar a psycho

Guneet and Ambar end up taking the same cab home , Ambar is thinking of his date and what she called him and Guneet is also thinking of her date .. Amber doesn't enter the house , Guneet goes inside and asks Nia to make her dad come in

Nia goes out and sees that amber is distraught and they have a nice moment ..Before amber goes to sleep he checks his messages ki maybe bawra mann had replied to his many messages but since Guneet 's phone had been broken she has still not seen those messages 

Meanwhile Kabir has noticed that something is going on between Nia and Ranbeer but Nia denied it , he came back to Nia 's place and saw Ranbeer who has realised ki he loves Nia

Anyway Nia tells Kabir that there is nothing going on between her and Ranbeer but Kabir in his car ride back is sad 

I am sorry I think I am not a good updater

But it lights up my heart when I see Amber and Guneet waiting for each other's messages 

Thank you so much Ankita I just caught up with jan 16th episode today. they are always a week behind on you tube. No Sony liv in USA. I think I will have to opt for a vpn service. 

I love the interaction between Guneet and Amber both on their vitual chat and as well as in real. I also love to see the interaction between Amber and Nia. What quirky user names they have! No Drama Please....

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anyone notice, kabir came, he was driving...left in the backseat ??

He is nice and will find someone. She did not have those feelings for him before she left for usa

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prernacda

Anyone notice, kabir came, he was driving...left in the backseat ??

He is nice and will find someone. She did not have those feelings for him before she left for usa

I think this whole Nia Kabir Ranbeer triangle will be here for a long time because anyways the story is about Guneet and Amber and Nia not about Nia's search for love .That's the side track which is made to round up Nia's character 

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t think Amber was at fault here. To be honest I had the same reaction as Amber and Guneet had with respect to their dates. Amber really tried to let her know subtly, twice that he is not comfortable with her trying to get all touchy. She was actually annoying, she could have just backed off and taken things slowly. I actually Felt very bad for him today. :( 

On the other hand the Dr guys came off as too pushy😝

Its fine if he was able to make quick decision on the first date that he liked Guneet, but he was really pushing her to do the same. He literally said if you cant decide wont waste timeWe are almost 50 years and we should be clear about what we want Its beyond me how people can expect someone to take such an important decision in just one meeting. 

Loved that small scene were Guneet just goes and stands by Amber and tells him if she can get a lift. Its like they are just comfortable around each other and be their true self like they cannot be with others. They fight, take out their frustrations on each other😄 and even though grudgingly are there for each other when needed even though they don’t realise it now. 

The best scene of the episode was between Dad and Daughter. They really had a heart to heart talk ❤️ Felt so bad for Amber today, all his insecurities, his fear came out today. Its so difficult to change yourself at this age and he has been like this for years now. Its like starting all over again at this age and he has been out of touch with all this, as till now his whole world was around Niya. Hope he tries to gradually change his grumpy self. 

Kabir💔 I really like Kabir for Niya. It was heartbreaking to see him after he leaves Niyas house. Hope they don’t turn him into a negative character. 

Special mention to the scene other day where Amber uses the chair to save Guneet from falling🤣🤣

I was like here we go the cliche route, he sees her in a saree for the first time and there is a trip and fall. But thankfully they did not go the route😁

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

I don’t think Amber was at fault here. To be honest I had the same reaction as Amber and Guneet had with respect to their dates. Amber really tried to let her know subtly, twice that he is not comfortable with her trying to get all touchy. She was actually annoying, she could have just backed off and taken things slowly. I actually Felt very bad for him today. :( 

Its fine if he was able to make quick decision on the first date that he liked Guneet, but he was really pushing her to do the same. He literally said if you cant decide wont waste timeWe are almost 50 years and we should be clear about what we want Its beyond me how people can expect someone to take such an important decision in just one meeting. 

Loved that small scene were Guneet just goes and stands by Amber and tells him if she can get a lift. Its like they are just comfortable around each other and be their true self like they cannot be with others. They fight, take out their frustrations on each other😄 and even though grudgingly are there for each other when needed even though they don’t realise it now. 

The best scene of the episode was between Dad and Daughter. They really had a heart to heart talk ❤️ Felt so bad for Amber today, all his insecurities, his fear came out today. Its so difficult to change yourself at this age and he has been like this for years now. Its like starting all over again at this age and he has been out of touch with all this, as till now his whole world was around Niya. Hope he tries to gradually change his grumpy self. 

Kabir💔 I really like Kabir for Niya. It was heartbreaking to see him after he leaves Niyas house. Hope they don’t turn him into a negative character. 

Special mention to the scene other day where Amber uses the chair to save Guneet from falling🤣🤣

I was like here we go the cliche route, he sees her in a saree for the first time and there is a trip and fall. But thankfully they did not go the route😁

@Bold: I know!! I was like no please no, don't do this trip >> fall >> hold. Thank God they didn't show this. 

And how nicely it (using chair to save Guneet) fits with Amber's character. He wants to save her from falling but without going touchy feely.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spidie

Loved that chair scene .. it was so in touch with characters and yes Guneet even didn't say thank you because he did save her 

It's nice they show these little things , the characters are well rounded 

And I don't know why but I like Randeep better , Kabir is nice but Randeep is naughty and I am partial to naughty 

Randeep and Guneet 's bond is so nice , how well they have gelled