Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Thank you Ankita😊I am going to watch it.

Give me suggestion how to make this forum more active....😉

Let's watch the episodes and make posts of things which are positive about this show 

That's all I can think of

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: atikna

Let's watch the episodes and make posts of things which are positive about this show 

That's all I can think of

Started watching yesterday from the beginning. I'm on epi 9 so long way to go !

I like the fact that it is about 'normal' and relatable people. Acting of all the leads is very natural and easy. I am a bit irritated by Ambar though, he is such a grouch, it wouldn't hurt him to smile once in a while and also treat his staff better. Shweta Tiwari looks good, I like that Guneet is not perturbed by the fact that she is 40 and unmarried. Like, it doesn't eat away at her constantly. She is positive about her life. 

Am watching on sonyliv website as I can't download the app, for some reason it is not available to me, and it's a pain on the website because there are too many ads.

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hOW DO YOU LIKE THIS SCENE...?😉

Animated GIF

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Started watching yesterday from the beginning. I'm on epi 9 so long way to go !

I like the fact that it is about 'normal' and relatable people. Acting of all the leads is very natural and easy. I am a bit irritated by Ambar though, he is such a grouch, it wouldn't hurt him to smile once in a while and also treat his staff better. Shweta Tiwari looks good, I like that Guneet is not perturbed by the fact that she is 40 and unmarried. Like, it doesn't eat away at her constantly. She is positive about her life. 

Am watching on sonyliv website as I can't download the app, for some reason it is not available to me, and it's a pain on the website because there are too many ads.

Hi

I am sorry I don't know your name, but if you see the post which I made yesterday I think Saumya has posted a few episodes which she got in Youtube, so if the website is getting you irritated you can watch previous episodes on YouTube 

And I know initial episodes are kinda slow that's why I am recommending people to see from episode 10 

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

http://i.imgur.com/u9B1v1O.mp4

Edited by anasuya43 - 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

hOW DO YOU LIKE THIS SCENE...?😉

Animated GIF

Amber could have been more polite in his behaviour 

I can't blame them completely since it was nia who talked to the lady on dad's behalf hence the lady may have got a very different picture of Amber than what he actually is 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi

I am sorry I don't know your name, but if you see the post which I made yesterday I think Saumya has posted a few episodes which she got in Youtube, so if the website is getting you irritated you can watch previous episodes on YouTube 

And I know initial episodes are kinda slow that's why I am recommending people to see from episode 10 

Hi, I am Neena, I know you are Ankita ðŸ˜Š Yes initial epis are slow..anyway now I have come up to epi 10. I will check out from which epi onwards is available on youtube. Thanks. 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Hi, I am Neena, I know you are Ankita ðŸ˜Š Yes initial epis are slow..anyway now I have come up to epi 10. I will check out from which epi onwards is available on youtube. Thanks. 

Hi Neena ... 

I know we have interacted in KHKT forum but we never exchanged names 

It's good to see you here 

Anasuya ji is another veteran of IF and I have known her from BhPh days nearly 10 years ago .. and coincidently BHPh was also produced by the DJs which is producing this show and BhPH was also on Sony .

Let's get together and watch the episodes 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amber could have been more polite in his behaviour 

I can't blame them completely since it was nia who talked to the lady on dad's behalf hence the lady may have got a very different picture of Amber than what he actually is 

And Ambar knows that right? So shouldn’t he give the lady the benefit of doubt instead of treating her like a predatory molester. In fact he shd be the one eating humble pie coz it is his daughter who has deceived the lady by chatting in his name. Instead he is taking the high ground & refusing to apologise.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

And Ambar knows that right? So shouldn’t he give the lady the benefit of doubt instead of treating her like a predatory molester. In fact he shd be the one eating humble pie coz it is his daughter who has deceived the lady by chatting in his name. Instead he is taking the high ground & refusing to apologise.

I don't think only Amber was at fault ..(but he was the major one at fault ) 

I think that seeing that Amber was uncomfortable the lady could have taken a backseat ..she was warned by Amber two times and he kinda blasted her when she touched him the third time 

Actually the whole date was a fiasco..it should have started with the truths ...the one from Amber's side that the chatting was done on his behalf by his daughter 

That truth itself could have made the difference .

I am not defending Amber just a point of view , some people are very comfortable on first dates and some people are not ,only in most cases it's the girl who is shown to be uncomfortable while the guy is super comfortable and here the tables were turned the lady was very excited Amber was kinda forced into it

And I agree that Amber needs proffessional  help to deal with his grief for his wife 's death