Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone 

Has anyone seen yesterday's episode ...any thoughts ? 

It was a very heartwarming scene when Niya went out to talk to her dad.. Amber was really shaken up by his first date ..although being the Grouch it was more his fault that his date went so wrong 

I am looking for current episodes online but cant seem to find them any where. WHat happened today?

My big takeaway fm the epi was the Dr dude. I really liked him - he seems to be a real gentleman like Kabir except he is not phattu. I get that Guneet is feeling rushed & hence did not respond enthusiastically but I dont get why she never even warmed up to him. He seemed so pleasant that even if one met him for a business matter one wld come away liking him. Yet she seemed cold.

I hope they dont make the Doc a villian pretending to be a gentleman. I dont know when ITV will mature enough to realise that u dont hv to paint everyone else black to make the lead look good.

Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I am looking for current episodes online but cant seem to find them any where. WHat happened today?

Hey Hi Saumya 

I think you may have to watch the show on Sony LIV app

So Mr Dr and Guneet were on a date and things were going fine , Dr was very quick to decision that he likes Guneet and want to inform her mother but like a gentleman asks her first that if she is comfortable .. She replies that she wants more time

At the other table the lady and Mr Ambar are having a rough time of it ambar is super uncomfortable , she touches him and he starts shouting at her ki why are you touching me.. anyways that date ends up being a fiasco, with the lady calling Ambar a psycho

Guneet and Ambar end up taking the same cab home , Ambar is thinking of his date and what she called him and Guneet is also thinking of her date .. Amber doesn't enter the house , Guneet goes inside and asks Nia to make her dad come in

Nia goes out and sees that amber is distraught and they have a nice moment ..Before amber goes to sleep he checks his messages ki maybe bawra mann had replied to his many messages but since Guneet 's phone had been broken she has still not seen those messages 

Meanwhile Kabir has noticed that something is going on between Nia and Ranbeer but Nia denied it , he came back to Nia 's place and saw Ranbeer who has realised ki he loves Nia

Anyway Nia tells Kabir that there is nothing going on between her and Ranbeer but Kabir in his car ride back is sad 

I am sorry I think I am not a good updater

But it lights up my heart when I see Amber and Guneet waiting for each other's messages 

Originally posted by Bana

My big takeaway fm the epi was the Dr dude. I really liked him - he seems to be a real gentleman like Kabir except he is not phattu. I get that Guneet is feeling rushed & hence did not respond enthusiastically but I dont get why she never even warmed up to him. He seemed so pleasant that even if one met him for a business matter one wld come away liking him. Yet she seemed cold.

I hope they dont make the Doc a villian pretending to be a gentleman. I dont know when ITV will mature enough to realise that u dont hv to paint everyone else black to make the lead look good.

I don't know about the Dr guy ..because he was very quick to decide ..  whether is he really into finding a companion for himself or a mother for his daughter and we don't know why he got divorced in first place 

I think Guneet should have asked him about what happened between his wife ki she also left the kid 

For me it was too soon , I know doctors make quick decisions but it was too quick 

I rather have slow steady like Kabir .. and I although i like Ranbeer too but he seems childish . But umm I don't know why I like the chemistry of Nia and Ranbeer more 

I am impressed with the story, acting after watching four episodes👍🏼

The daughter and father conversation so nicely handle the

scene by director👏

Edited by anasuya43 - 4 years ago

This was my 4th episode. And so far I loved the doctor. A bit pushy- but at least clear about his needs. 

As someone pointed out, Guneet should have asked for the reason of divorce. If there's isn't anything shady, I would have totally gone for a second date. The guy was very pleasant. 

I don't know what to say about Amber. 

I feel Amber is more frank .....straight forward that has put him in trouble in the first date itself😒 Even for  me ,this is fourth episodes i am watching 😊

Originally posted by anasuya43

I feel Amber is more frank .....straight forward that has put him in trouble in the first date itself😒 Even for  me ,this is fourth episodes i am watching 😊

Anasuya , kindly try and watch episodes from no 10 ..you'll find that Amber also endearing 

I love that Amber is so grouchy ...still he has heart of gold

Thank you Ankita😊I am going to watch it.

Give me suggestion how to make this forum more active....😉