Is Ranveer's popularity affecting Ranbir?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Ranveer's rise and rise might affect Ranbir's declining fan base. Varun and Ranveer are quite popular among teenagers, Ranbir lacks that universal appeal as he is also reclusive and prefers not to be on social media. He seems more like the Aamir khan of this generation. No one can touch him in craft but his popularity is waning.

2009 was the year he actually came into prominence with Wake Up Sid and Rocket Singh. Brafi was the milestone in his career. He remains an excellent actor, but I can see how Ranveer has a bigger appeal especially as he has a lot of infectious charm and energy.

Ayushman also has a strong fan-base, he is a very good actor as well. In fact, he might overshadow both men soon!

Anyway, competition is high right now Ranbir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

As a fan, you might be prompted to say that but why don't you come up with your argument as  to WHY this is nonsense?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranvir - SRk

Ranbir - Aamir

Varun - Salman

These parallels have been drawn many times on the forum.

Another one to add here now is:

Ayushmann - Akshay.

And probably..

Arjun is the new Abhishek,

Tiger the new Hrithik

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Ranvir - SRk

Ranbir - Aamir

Varun - Salman

These parallels have been drawn many times on the forum.

Another one to add here now is:

Ayushmann - Akshay.

And probably..

Arjun is the new Abhishek,

Tiger the new Hrithik

And vicky ??

Zeal17 thumbnail
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

As a fan, you might be prompted to say that but why don't you come up with your argument as  to WHY this is nonsense?

Ranbir s fanbase is declining is the biggest myth   every actor goes through a slow/rough phase too ranbir did too that doesn't means his popularity is declining or anything.  

Plus now the rough phase is over. And we are talking about ranbir Kapoor  here the best actor right now.   

Plus  aamir khan stands for "good cinema" i can trust him blindly that if aamir  is in the movie it has to be good thugs being the only exception. And i am sure maby like me trust aamir s script sense 

Ranbir i am sure will achieve that trust among audiences soob and than nobody will be able touch him 

.plus ranveer is mediocre actor but he is still better than ayushmaan. Ayushmaan script sense is good 

If there is any actor who is next best in his terms of acting after ranbir ofcourse its vicky. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Nah i don't think so shahid script sense is terrible. Vicky i find is better in that regard. He needs to play his cards and he can one of the top make actors overtaking varun who i think is getting repetitive

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Before War, HR ko bhi yahi bol rahe the. Fandom is lost. He is not anything. RK, RS, VD, Tiger all are going above or equal to HR. Blah blah blah. War ke hit hote hi sab baith gaye. 

RK is a very gud actor. He has proven it again and  again. He has taken lots of risk with scripts. Not many of them are successful but people still like him. RS is catching up, not surpassing him. 

Edited by Padfoot_Prongs - 4 years ago
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The main thing is, he is a fabulous actor and he will keep on getting films due to this major factor. If not all..at least one will click. Social media is not an issue he has fan pages n stuff here.. the thing is its been a while since his film has released aur uspe bhi agar na chale toh problem hai. Shamshera pata nahi kesi hogi aur brahmastra toh filhal release nahi horahi..aur yeh naye naye loog itna inn hogye heun ajh kal..vicky kaushal, raj kumar , ayushman..they are giving hits and are good actors. He really needs hits to be in the game again. Besides yes ppl are not rooting for him..including me coz his brand image has badly hit after the sonam deepika kwk episode and hes mostly in news due to his affairs. 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Nah i don't think so shahid script sense is terrible. Vicky i find is better in that regard. He needs to play his cards and he can one of the top make actors overtaking varun who i think is getting repetitive

The reason you have given fr Vicky fit right in with Shahid as well.😛