Chhichhore is better than Tamasha. Change my mind

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chhichhore is much better than Tamasha. I know its a highly unpopular opinion but its much better than Tamasha. One of the reasons is the casting. Every character had an equal role and no one was inferior to the other character. Even Sushant looked like a supporting actor in the movie because every character was supporting each other. 

The second reason, The length. Chhichhore was much shorter than Tamasha and had no unnecessary songs to interrupt the flow of the movie. The first half and Europe part in Tamasha was so useless and there were 100s songs in that movie. Now the main part, Chhichhore was way more relatable than Tamasha.

Tamasha was targeted to multiplex audience and had rich guy problems whereas, in Chhichhore, there was no kind of discrimination as a failure in life is a very real thing and the way it is presented in Asian countries, you would feel as if failing is a crime. The movie is a must-watch for the parents to understand the pressure through which their children go through during exams.

Another thing is that the movie was really realistic, it wasn't overly positive and negative. It showed the reality of life and how you should just accept how the things go in life and always keep on working hard as there is not even a single person in this world who has not gone through adversity in life. In Tamasha, it's the same ghisi piti storyline which is used in movies like 3 Idiots and god knows how many other movies that if you follow your dreams, your life will suddenly become a garden full of roses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How it is a highly unpopular opinion when chhicchore is huge hit and tamasha was a flop?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

how is it an unpopular opinion?? Tamasha is crap, overrated by hippies.

Even though Tamasha was a flop at the box office, it is still very highly rated on the net and especially by young people

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am sorry but what is the comparison? 

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I am sorry but what is the comparison? 

Both of these movies are quite similar if you look at it from one perspective. 

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Even though Tamasha was a flop at the box office, it is still very highly rated on the net and especially by young people

LOL by who? 10-15 people's tweets on the net and 2-3 people blogging about it?! 

I believe the tangibles. Numbers don't lie as Chichhore trended amazingly well, is a BLOCKBUSTER, thus rightfully is regarded far better than a crap product tamasha. It also has far better TV ratings than Tamasha. You aren't going out on a limb to declare it's "better". The numbers show the majority clearly agree with ya. 😆

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Change your mind? Aare... itni mehnat ab kaun kare

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Never saw either film. So they both probably sucked 🤣

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol no need to change your mind , you made a good decision👍🏼 

Chichore is a very good movie and watch. 

Tamasha looked crappy from the trailer and that dir is highly over rated and makes ut patang movies. ( I haven’t watched it btw )