Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Chhichhore has high IMDb rating  and also the box office numbers.

Chhichhore is a very good film all throughout. Tamasha was good in the first half but fell apart in the second.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Chhichhore's IMDB rate is 8.1 and Tamasha's IMDB rate is 7.3. So lol what unpopular opinion are you talking about??πŸ˜†

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Popular or unpopular, why should anyone care about changing your mind.... You are free to think whatever you want....

Ennuyi thumbnail

Loved both the films. Both are diff so uncomparable though Tamasha had much more depth...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Obviously.. Chhichore is one of the best college drama movies in my opinion..It's infact under appreciated and under rated on this forum

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tamasha is pretty much the second most headache inducing BW movie I watched in theater in last 8 years (first is Besharam, oh just realized both had Ranbir πŸ˜†).  I pretty much wanted to walk out when the first song started playing and Deepika tried playing the bubbly carefree girl. That dialogue delivery was pretty bad to say the least. Only good thing were the songs.  

Bu then I came back and there was a guy on facebook who wrote Tamasha is exposing the intellectual divide in the Indian movie going audience, those liking it are the intellectual ones.  So maybe I just lack the EQ to appreciate it. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

how is it an unpopular opinion?? Tamasha is crap, overrated by hippies.

Film companion wale lolu ne review kis tamasha ki abhi do din pehle  it's great piece of cinema πŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Film companion wale lolu ne review kis tamasha ki abhi do din pehle  it's great piece of cinema πŸ˜†

konsa lalu, chadarmhod ki kaami nahi hai waha.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Tamasha is pretty much the second most headache inducing BW movie I watched in theater in last 8 years (first is Besharam, oh just realized both had Ranbir πŸ˜†).  I pretty much wanted to walk out when the first song started playing and Deepika tried playing the bubbly carefree girl. That dialogue delivery was pretty bad to say the least. Only good thing were the songs.  

Bu then I came back and there was a guy on facebook who wrote Tamasha is exposing the intellectual divide in the Indian movie going audience, those liking it are the intellectual ones.  So maybe I just lack the EQ to appreciate it. 

anpadh, gawar Sanghi hai tu selfchod.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kyun? Chichore is any day better than snooze fest tamashaπŸ€ͺ