Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats on the new AT behenas🤗. What an amazing week of episodes it was especially friday😍😍❤️😭. Waiting eagerly for Monday now. 

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh now what is this... Mishti comes to Abir to confess her love and they get married.. when they go to RV it turns as sorrow to kuhu?? Is meenu gonna use the kuku divorce card against mishbir... omg in precap meenu said mish herself will back off from abir maybe she will use this.. ohh no i hope mishbir get married before she can do anything.. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-happiness-for-mishti-is-heartbreak-for-kuhu/2020/01/24?__twitter_impression=true

I don’t think Mishti will be such a fool again to fall in to Meenu’s  trap.  This time whatever she’ll do is without of the knowledge of Mish and taking Abir’s name I feel. This is more dangerous though but I guess Mish won’t believe it’s Abir and might come to know of nannu’s  involvement too by the time. Don’t know yaar. I just want this shaadi drama to end that’s it

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Even i agree....being in love with mishbir doesn't mean it won't be wrong. Cheating will be cheating .....😆😆(I will start supporting cheating if I see anymore of them together😆)

Even I have a hard time differentiating what's right and what's wrong when I see them together .....imagine their situation...they are the ones in love😆

I agree she should come clean before taking any drastic step......her family and nishant deserves that.  Whether they agree or not doesn't matter.

Diyaa....I think she goes to Abir to tell him the final decision.....she is trying to break it off.

And Abir is trying to manao her.......to not go ahead with this rishta. Their breakup and manaoing scenes are always passionateEeee.....I can't get over it😆

I think so too mini. After hearing bp and BM talk she’ll go to Abir to tell him how difficult it is to break the rishta now since mah family dynamics is involved but Abir trying to tell her what she’s doing is not right for anyone especially Nannu since she doesn’t love him. 

preeti200 thumbnail

What's this...?? Why would Kuku get divorced because mishbir got married. Doesn't make sense. And Kunal didn't do anything to hold back Kuhu......

Maybe Meenu will trigger MU between Kuku which will force Kuhu to take the final step.🤔

Kyaa yaar......couldn't they have saved this track after Nishant's exit?? Again a mixture of everything.....😆

I think their 3 months time is coming to an end mini. I don’t think bb knows about KuKu’s divorce agreement. 

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Oh no I hope she doesn’t breakup with abir.  Hope she can confide in BM and tell her everything. 
There is a new picture of Vatsal on insta. And Rhea is in the background all sad. 
Nish is probably going to turn obsessive lover like shahrukh in movie darr😡

That’s a throwback pic yaara. Don’t stress😂

preeti200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Now whats this... neither do i understand his caption or what he is doing there and also shades again hope its shaheer n not abir 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tR3W9nMcq/

Video by hamid yaar. Might be related to the show. Mishbir in Forest kya? Oh lord hum kya kam confuses the shah be air ek gift dediya 😂😂😂

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What's this...?? Why would Kuku get divorced because mishbir got married. Doesn't make sense. And Kunal didn't do anything to hold back Kuhu......

Maybe Meenu will trigger MU between Kuku which will force Kuhu to take the final step.🤔

Kyaa yaar......couldn't they have saved this track after Nishant's exit?? Again a mixture of everything.....😆

Mini............

Meenu does not know about kuhu Kunal divorce.. She's having all her attention on Mishti....

But she is capable off using this divorce thing.....

Well.. We have to be ready for some typical after marriage drama😆

Meenu will not be quite.... She won't allow MishBir union pakka... She'll keep putting dents on their Milan after marriage

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Video by hamid yaar. Might be related to the show. Mishbir in Forest kya? Oh lord hum kya kam confuses the shah be air ek gift dediya 😂😂😂

Do you think this will be some accident thing😲........

Cliff se girna ya something🤓

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Look at this tweet Preeti..there is surely some hint abt the upcoming track in this video..I feel their marriage will happen there in a forest..

https://twitter.com/Priya31331822/status/1220741256294219776?s=20

Ajeeb Abir hai toh Sha kya kam ajeeb he🤣🤣

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Look at this tweet Preeti..there is surely some hint abt the upcoming track in this video..I feel their marriage will happen there in a forest..

https://twitter.com/Priya31331822/status/1220741256294219776?s=20

Ajeeb Abir hai toh Sha ka kam ajeeb the🤣🤣

Now what's this, abir darde disco kar raha hai kya smiley37