Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 68| - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

This is the closure of the breakup passionate scene I guess

Where Abhir is trying to console Mishti not to take the drastic step...

And Mishti will be the one kinda breaking the relationship with Abhir for her family n nannu😡

Oh no I hope she doesn’t breakup with abir.  Hope she can confide in BM and tell her everything. 
There is a new picture of Vatsal on insta. And Rhea is in the background all sad. 
Nish is probably going to turn obsessive lover like shahrukh in movie darr😡

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Special mention to Mish-ku scene today❤️

Very underrated scene🤗👍🏼

https://twitter.com/AnOptimist9/status/1220577068695486464

Rhea and Kaveri are super adorable as sisters😳

This scene was good Kuhu is happy for Nish but I wonder if she will support Mishti after Mishbir happens. Or she will hate Mishti for breaking Nish’s heart. 

kin8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh now what is this... Mishti comes to Abir to confess her love and they get married.. when they go to RV it turns as sorrow to kuhu?? Is meenu gonna use the kuku divorce card against mishbir... omg in precap meenu said mish herself will back off from abir maybe she will use this.. ohh no i hope mishbir get married before she can do anything.. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-happiness-for-mishti-is-heartbreak-for-kuhu/2020/01/24?__twitter_impression=true

Well it’s possible Meenu using Kuku divorce card. But I thought Mishbir knows that kunal has filed for divorce.  So this may backfire on Meenu lol 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Actually Mishti is emotionally cheating Nishant. But then nobody is doodh ka dula over here. This is a marriage of convenience. Convenient for her family(to finally get rid of her😆), for Nannu becoz he supposedly loves her(he just wants her phsysical commitment her emotional commitment is not required I guess), for mishti(for moving on...what better way than to get married. Stops her from thinking abt Abir and will try to concentrate on her hurdles in marriage, have several guilt trips, then finally acceptance that Mishbir is over). But then most of the ppl emotionaly cheat their partners....they are human after all....whether they act on it or come clean abt it defines their character.

Its break up yaara......why else would she sit for haldi. Plus she overheard BP's dialogue that the family's unity is depended on this rishtaa....🤔So would she really take a sudden decision to choose Abir when so much is at stake??😆

marriage of convenience is like that only... but here tho everyone are cheating one another 😆 but actually with time everyone in mah family knew what they are doing is not right but they dont want to face reality... 😆

@bold - totally agreed everyone goes through with this phase at some point but how they handle it differs.. 

you are right re but i thought maybe abir and mishti will decide to say to family the truth, mish might talk to bm and then would've come to meet abir maybe... and haldi i think mish tried talking to everyone but chance nahi mila and then the hospital drama also is coming up, we are not sure if haldi will happen or not naa.. but all this is possibility maybe again the hospital trigger is gonna work for mish after final break up if going by your theory 😆 ohh god we need a spoiler.. 

Originally posted by: kin8

Oh no I hope she doesn’t breakup with abir.  Hope she can confide in BM and tell her everything. 
There is a new picture of Vatsal on insta. And Rhea is in the background all sad. 
Nish is probably going to turn obsessive lover like shahrukh in movie darr😡

nah nah dear its actually a throw back picture not recent one 😆 the swimming pool fall of mishbir its from that shoot time.. 😆

Well it’s possible Meenu using Kuku divorce card. But I thought Mishbir knows that kunal has filed for divorce.  So this may backfire on Meenu lol 

no yaar no one knew about this divorce except for kuku... abir n mishti talked to kunal n kuhu separately n they have made them believe that they gave their relationship second chance 

Now whats this... neither do i understand his caption or what he is doing there and also shades again hope its shaheer n not abir 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tR3W9nMcq/

kin8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

nah nah dear its actually a throw back picture not recent one 😆 the swimming pool fall of mishbir its from that shoot time.. 😆

Ohh thank god diya. Lol. I was scared for a second. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol isne bhi shuru kar diya ajeeb captions dena 😆How I am supposed to decode this now 🤔😆 ....ab para chal raha hai yeh shaheer ka co star hai 🤣🤣

Btw it's a throwback pic ....swimming pool wala

https://twitter.com/shethvatsal/status/1220714930044833792

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Omg... What's this now...

So one thing is sure......

MishBir marriage is kinda confirmed

N there will be Hugh drama after it