Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ohh now what is this... Mishti comes to Abir to confess her love and they get married.. when they go to RV it turns as sorrow to kuhu?? Is meenu gonna use the kuku divorce card against mishbir... omg in precap meenu said mish herself will back off from abir maybe she will use this.. ohh no i hope mishbir get married before she can do anything.. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-happiness-for-mishti-is-heartbreak-for-kuhu/2020/01/24?__twitter_impression=true

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh now what is this... Mishti comes to Abir to confess her love and they get married.. when they go to RV it turns as sorrow to kuhu?? Is meenu gonna use the kuku divorce card against mishbir... omg in precap meenu said mish herself will back off from abir maybe she will use this.. ohh no i hope mishbir get married before she can do anything.. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-happiness-for-mishti-is-heartbreak-for-kuhu/2020/01/24?__twitter_impression=true

Kunal and Kuhu is getting divorced after deciding it mutually..come on diya,aaj Kal iwmbuzz kuch zyada hi spoilers de raha hai,who knows whether it's true or not ..they need some tracks now..so after this,may be we will get story of kuku and Mishbir again helping them to unite  .let's be positive..I don't think meenu will use this card..lets see🤗🤗

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hifi mini i thought the same i'm so glad she remember nannu and is now getting on to thinking mode.. we love mishbir but we cant neglect such facts.. like mish said go by the facts... she need to come clean with family and nannu before she can do anything... else tomorrow in show too mishti will be blamed n will be wronged in many level... 

@bold - haha hifi again i'm also thinking of this from morning how and why she went to abir again that too after listening to bp/bm talk... i hope they bring something logical to make her get back to abir.. 😆

Even i agree....being in love with mishbir doesn't mean it won't be wrong. Cheating will be cheating .....😆😆(I will start supporting cheating if I see anymore of them together😆)

Even I have a hard time differentiating what's right and what's wrong when I see them together .....imagine their situation...they are the ones in love😆

I agree she should come clean before taking any drastic step......her family and nishant deserves that.  Whether they agree or not doesn't matter.

Diyaa....I think she goes to Abir to tell him the final decision.....she is trying to break it off.

And Abir is trying to manao her.......to not go ahead with this rishta. Their breakup and manaoing scenes are always passionateEeee.....I can't get over it😆

Mimzy thumbnail

What's this...?? Why would Kuku get divorced because mishbir got married. Doesn't make sense. And Kunal didn't do anything to hold back Kuhu......

Maybe Meenu will trigger MU between Kuku which will force Kuhu to take the final step.🤔

Kyaa yaar......couldn't they have saved this track after Nishant's exit?? Again a mixture of everything.....😆

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Kunal and Kuhu is getting divorced after deciding it mutually..come on diya,aaj Kal iwmbuzz kuch zyada hi spoilers de raha hai,who knows whether it's true or not ..they need some tracks now..so after this,may be we will get story of kuku and Mishbir again helping them to unite  .let's be positive..I don't think meenu will use this card..lets see🤗🤗

are they didnt mention about meenu using it, that was my prediction.. 😆 they only said when mishbir go to rv after getting married kuhu will get problem as divorce is coming up... so thought this is possible... most of their spoiler are true yaar and they give general spoiler only not detailed.. 😆 lets see but one thing is sure mishbir are getting married 🤗

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Even i agree....being in love with mishbir doesn't mean it won't be wrong. Cheating will be cheating .....😆😆(I will start supporting cheating if I see anymore of them together😆)

Even I have a hard time differentiating what's right and what's wrong when I see them together .....imagine their situation...they are the ones in love😆

I agree she should come clean before taking any drastic step......her family and nishant deserves that.  Whether they agree or not doesn't matter.

Diyaa....I think she goes to Abir to tell him the final decision.....she is trying to break it off.

And Abir is trying to manao her.......to not go ahead with this rishta. Their breakup and manaoing scenes are always passionateEeee.....I can't get over it😆

exactly yaar.. 😆 until now its understandable as she was emotional but then after realization she went back.. 😆  what you will start supporting cheating 🤣

actually you if you see both way its wrong loving someone but agreeing to marry someone else that is also cheating... and here she is promising to move on but wanting to get back to lover that is also cheating🤣 dont know what to decide yaar.. 

@bold - same mini.. i also said the same to jayu whether they agree or not i another thing its her life so decision should be hers but they have the right to know it atleast for herself she should inform.. 

ohh No yaar i dont want that.. i want mish to decide wisely see its better late than never Abir too adviced her not to involve nish in this loveless marriage.. lets see... but what you said is also making sense hayee whichever way we need mishbir passionate scene ☺️ we cant get over it ever mini dont stop yourself let your imagination run wild🤣

Originally posted by: Mimzy

What's this...?? Why would Kuku get divorced because mishbir got married. Doesn't make sense. And Kunal didn't do anything to hold back Kuhu......

Maybe Meenu will trigger MU between Kuku which will force Kuhu to take the final step.🤔

Kyaa yaar......couldn't they have saved this track after Nishant's exit?? Again a mixture of everything.....😆

same doubt but seeing precap i think meenu is surely gonna use this but how i dont know... but what you said can happen creating MU between them  kunal idiot too isnt taking any step to manao her or try to start afresh with her... 🤔

haha you think nish exit will happen so soon 😆 i feel his track is gonna start now only 😆 and kuku divorce track in parallel and our CVs love mixing up multiple track n make kachra of everything 😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

On repeat for the entire weekend until Monday's epi😆🤗❤️

https://twitter.com/Ajeebrajvansh/status/1220555586082873345

my viewcount so far: 20+😛

smiley42smiley42 ❤️thanks for sharing🤗

Mimzy thumbnail

exactly yaar.. 😆 until now its understandable as she was emotional but then after realization she went back.. 😆  what you will start supporting cheating 🤣

actually you if you see both way its wrong loving someone but agreeing to marry someone else that is also cheating... and here she is promising to move on but wanting to get back to lover that is also cheating🤣 dont know what to decide yaar.. 

@bold - same mini.. i also said the same to jayu whether they agree or not i another thing its her life so decision should be hers but they have the right to know it atleast for herself she should inform.. 

ohh No yaar i dont want that.. i want mish to decide wisely see its better late than never Abir too adviced her not to involve nish in this loveless marriage.. lets see... but what you said is also making sense hayee whichever way we need mishbir passionate scene ☺️ we cant get over it ever mini dont stop yourself let your imagination run wild🤣

Actually Mishti is emotionally cheating Nishant. But then nobody is doodh ka dula over here. This is a marriage of convenience. Convenient for her family(to finally get rid of her😆), for Nannu becoz he supposedly loves her(he just wants her phsysical commitment her emotional commitment is not required I guess), for mishti(for moving on...what better way than to get married. Stops her from thinking abt Abir and will try to concentrate on her hurdles in marriage, have several guilt trips, then finally acceptance that Mishbir is over). But then most of the ppl emotionaly cheat their partners....they are human after all....whether they act on it or come clean abt it defines their character.

Its break up yaara......why else would she sit for haldi. Plus she overheard BP's dialogue that the family's unity is depended on this rishtaa....🤔So would she really take a sudden decision to choose Abir when so much is at stake??😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago