Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

seriously the evil trio are disgusting who are they to actually decide what should do and should not do i mean they are husband-wife legally they have the rights to stay in one room and spend the night together even if they get intimate in the process they can since they are married why the hell they care so much

sahas is disgusting🤮😡he is way more dangerous till now nobody figure out what is happening b/w praghbir i mean this lukka chuppi game but this guy observe and have put 2&2 together and understand that they are spending nights in the room together and even spending time together when time comes he can be very dangerous and the delusional fool he thinks that raghbir is trying to come close to pragati when she has told him loud and clear that raghbir is her husband and she only loves him but still he s living in his lalala land

he claims to love pragati but doesn't even respect her and what she and her heart wants...such a low life creature here he is stalking again on their special day,on their wedding anniversary

Mages thumbnail

the epi was good though praghbir secretly celebrating their wedding anniversary❤and i wish they never come back to M house all they need is leading a separate life away from the annoying M house where neither they have privacy nor peace🤦🏻‍♀️either they are interuppted or stalked😡now it really makes me wonder if they are husband-wife or not due to the annoying house

its better praghbir run away and never come back lead a separate life

Mages thumbnail

what do you think abt the precap guys?

Mages thumbnail

I think its high time praghbir takes a decision to stay together as husband-wife and announce to the family that they love each other and are still legally married and they want to live with each other under one roof in the same room,this announcement will shut the trio mouths they are trying to separate praghbir becos the couple are still separated its high time praghbir takes a decision and announce to the family

the family except for nakul n trio knows its praghbir wedding anniversary and wanted to wish them but got confused due to their status

what is up with nakul,priya-shefali has warm up to praghbir n pragati and he is still sucking like a kid😡i am missing our old nakul who was a die hard praghbir worshipper😭

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Tracy808 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We have decided to trend in the Twitter to show our love & concern for our show BP. Once decided date and tagline. Please join in.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tracy808

We have decided to trend in the Twitter to show our love & concern for our show BP. Once decided date and tagline. Please join in.

will join in👍🏼

Tracy808 thumbnail

Guys m trying to make a trend. M litt confused for tagline. I just thought of #WeLovePraghbir or #StrongPraghbir. Which one?

Tracy808 thumbnail

Guys please join in Tomo and let's make it happen. Share it with your Twitter and insta friends as well.

Mages thumbnail

how was the epi tdy?

hope had good praghbir moments😍