Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Exactly. U said what exactly I wanted to say. 🤗

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

what a beautiful 2 days of Praghbir heaven❤❤❤❤

let me give the first review

wow beautiful start of praghbir moments truly blessed❤😍a combination of cuteness in nakul's room,hotness and fire while playing with water,sweetness when raghbir drying pragati's hair...pvp-ishita chemistry gosh seriously they are chemistry themselves and other couples needs to study them

coming to movie part seriously praghbir were like teen kids and raghbir being so naughty scaring them and making excuse so that they can spend some time together and stay in same room secretly...the idea is cute though but why secretly they are husband-wife legally whether the trio like it or not they have rights to stay in the same room if praghbir takes a firm decision to stay in one room noone can stop them

is sahas really a doctor i am beginning to doubt just like raghbir🤔 why the hell he is not in the hospital,doctors lives are 24/7 their lives doesn't belong to them but to their patients but sahas being a doctor i am only seeing him in M house stalking praghbir,dude needs to get a life seriously...like raghbir say farzi doctor🤮

spin the bottle was good though and praghbir were the main highlight giving slaps to the trio indirectly and directly🤣...'mere liye pyar ki definition raghbir hai' this is direct slap on the trio faces and sahas face and when sahas talk abt love and raghbir give him a tight slap saying its not love but obsession that was a indirect slap on his face and yet the idiot did not get it all being delusional🤦🏻‍♀️it shows how dangerous sahas can be when his obsession cross limits😱

praghbir eye-locks were the star of the epi❤when pragati for her love is raghbir so intense and meaningful they were talking through their eyes throughout the scene how much they love each other...it gone down one of my most fav scene of praghbir❤😍💋...pvp-ishita has such a natural expressive eyes😍and their eye-locks were so natural&beautiful

coming to the last part,i feel like slapping sahas for god sake she is a married women😡🤮felt bad for pragati she thought it was raghbir but i was not too worried abt the precap becos raghbir knew sahas intentions which is a blessing in disguise👍🏼i know raghbir will take a firm stand and he did not disappoint at all👌🏼

Mages thumbnail

got the news from twitter shaheer won best actor(popular)🥳

Tracy808 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Twitter people are saying that today BP will air for 10 mins only because of the new show nati pinky. 😏

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B70SPL1B48A/?igshid=1lz7wt6ztgir2

Guys pearl n Ishita together for a party 😄😄😄

Mages thumbnail

this pic has all i want❤...my dream come true pic🙏🏼

• pvp-ishita❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • shaheer-ishita❤(they do look good together even though not on the level of pvp-ishita no matter whom ishi work with be it even vatty again that sizzling chemistry that pvp-ishita share together there is no match at all...never ever SRKajol ek hi hote hai no matter whom they work with)
  • vatty-ishita❤
  • shaheer-pvp-vatty🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

it seems like pvp hop from one party to another he was in EK's son birthday party in the same shirt and now this party or is it the same EK party

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tracy808

Twitter people are saying that today BP will air for 10 mins only because of the new show nati pinky. 😏

well yes they were talking abt it but truly no idea at all🤷🏻‍♀️

Mages thumbnail

I am back with my next review

another great epi and raghbir was the star😍

pragati hugs sahas in mistake of raghbir and all this planned by the trio but than plan backfire when additi-raghbir show undying trust in her seriously pragati was so scare seeing raghbir as she knows his anger and the extend he can go she keep looking at him until additi show trust on her,its a relief for her and i am really liking the bond additi-pragati sharing nowadays they have grown closer

what touches my heart was after everyone left and raghbir hugs her and show trust on her...he very well knows his pragati her heart body and soul is only for him furthermore he knows sahas intentions but i love the caution advice raghbir gave pragati abt sahas but she is definitely not listening to him well i can understand her situation since she is in that repeat mode that sahas support her throughout in her tough times🤦🏻‍♀️one day she will know it herself and will understand what raghbir tried to explain her

sahas that creep he is taking advantage of pragati friendship😡well he thinks his plan will separate praghbir but from what i forsee his plan is going to expose himself infront of pragati and i guess mother-son duo will do the honours for sure as the duo will target his obsession to expose him

what happens on the terrace was super cute n sizzling hot too🔥🔥🔥❤💋praghbir spending moments together and the best part they were alone with no stalkers🙏🏼what touches me the most was raghbir remembered their wedding anniversary admist the chaos happeing their lives it shows how this man is so loyal and faithful towards his wife and you guys remember the bathroom kiss that pragati showered upon him truly deserving kiss for his faithfulness and loyalty pragati knows he only belongs to her and noone and it was sweet and funny praghbir remembering their wedding something that raghbir doesn't remember since he was deadly drunk and pragati made fun of him as he changed the whole hindu custom in drunken state and didn't know whom he was marrying which was the truth since the wedding was to happen b/w raghbir-sukanya

i would like to add on i have seen love arrange revenge accidental marriage its the first time i saw a drunk marriage where thr bridegroom was totally drunk and he did not even know whom he was marrying🤣🤣🤣raghbir one liners in his marriage were hilarious🤣

the last part really touched my heart when raghbir pulls pragati closer to him and she ask whether he regrets of marrying her which raghbir says if he didn't marry her he would have died if he did not marry her❤🔥💋💝

it was so touching...it gone into my fav scene❤

Pragati: Raghbir,mujhse shaadi karne ka pachtava to nahin hai na aapko❤😭

Raghbir: Infact agar tumse shaadi na karta to zindagi jeene ka pachtava hota😍❤😭

A Very Happy Wedding Anniversary To Praghbir❤💝💐🍾💋💞🎁🎂

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A good episode again . Loved raghbir gifted necklace for pragati .loved pragbir romantic scene. Precap a good 1. Loved the way CVS r giving family drama n not villians drama🙏🙏 . Though it was only 15mins episode it was without add n continues episode.thank God colors didn't cheated us this time.👍👍🙏🙏.

Mages thumbnail

raghbir ko is jaanam mein uska pending kiss adoora hi rahega🤣