Discussion Thread # 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Here is the new Thread 

Sorry agr kisi ko bura lagay. T pragati also need slap yoday i frrl so amgry if raghbir dumb he to pragati b hai he blindly tryst on mother n pragati cross her limits seriously she is mad for hr baby frnd idiot sgirt scene look soo vulgar aisa scwne kbhi raghbir k saath nhi aya jo iskay saath cvs ne hmko itna cheap gift diya want to kill cvs raghbir should guve slap to pragati she forget her limit uska bas chale wo baby sahas ko nehla b de sorry i use this language bt i hate pragati in today's epi now plz dont say she is v kind hearted etc etc if raghbir help girl in change dress to kesa lagega ? 

Mera net limited he bt I watch yesterday praghbir scenes more thn 20 30 times I need to download uff they r dooo perfect their acting love ok soo natural love them soo much even yetrday with family scene praghbir playing with popcorn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was too cutee n full praghbir episode thi 

@mages a very good episode. Atlast ragbir trusted pragati this time n no mu.πŸ™πŸ€—. A good watchable episode. Pragati still trusting sahas blindly so much raghbir by making her understand that he is taking her friend ship for Granted 😠😠 but still no effect on pragati. N sahas is really  taking it for granted their friendship in front of pragati 🀦🀦🀦. Today loved the way he took a stand for pragati as a husband. I feel as if our ragbir is back in action.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tlsvWB5ti/?igshid=uq0a2fyvk6d7

Episodes  highlight. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’—πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Originally posted by Valannie

@mages a very good episode. Atlast ragbir trusted pragati this time n no mu.πŸ™πŸ€—. A good watchable episode. Pragati still trusting sahas blindly so much raghbir by making her understand that he is taking her friend ship for Granted 😠😠 but still no effect on pragati. N sahas is really  taking it for granted their friendship in front of pragati 🀦🀦🀦. Today loved the way he took a stand for pragati as a husband. I feel as if our ragbir is back in action.

raghbir our tedha is back in action🦁its great to hear he take a stand as a husband and the ball is in pragati's court how she is going to deal with it and i do agree sahas is taking pragati friendship from granted but how long one day one mistake and he is going to be expose the moment is not far actually becos his impulsive and obsessive nature will expose him the best part was sahas knows his intentions he just need to target that weakness of his and he is expose

Only irritating part is Pragati not believing Raghbir's words regarding her blind trust on Sahas. Raghbir explained perfectly to her with an example but still nothing went inside her mind. She could at least have a doubt and try to observe Sahas behavior. But everything in vain. πŸ˜‘

Rest praghbir ❀️ scenes were magic as usual. Love them to the moon and back.😘😘😘

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Raghbir&Pragati

πŸΎπŸŽ‚β€

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Tracy808

Only irritating part is Pragati not believing Raghbir's words regarding her blind trust on Sahas. Raghbir explained perfectly to her with an example but still nothing went inside her mind. She could at least have a doubt and try to observe Sahas behavior. But everything in vain. πŸ˜‘

Rest praghbir ❀️ scenes were magic as usual. Love them to the moon and back.😘😘😘

i guess i can understand their situation better now they both sailing on the same boat as both are trusting the wrong people actually but than there are reasons come with it which is understandable

raghbir trust bm becos that women has given him care n love thus he has no reason to suspect her and pragati trust sahas becos in her tough times when raghbir throw her out of his life sahas gave her care and support as a true friend thus she has no reason to suspect him 

at the same pragati knew abt bm intentions thus she is reacting the way she should and raghbir knows sahas intentions thus he is reacting the way he should

both are equal in this matter and seriously i cannot blame both becos both are so pure and kind hearted that they fail to realise that they are trusting the wrong people here...they need proofs to trust each other these shows how smart the trio are

i don't know how the trio is going to be expose but be prepared sahas is going to be expose first either harshit or bm will do the honours targetting sahas weakness which is obsession for pragati to expose him,the beginning has started when he said to bm he will make his own plans that will be his downfall

Praghbir scenes were super fireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

'Mere Liye Pyar Ki Definition Raghbir Hai'...this sentence from pragati is a slap to the trio especially sahas even now if he doesn't understand he is an idiot..

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago