Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yup ๐Ÿ‘ also the aman who said that god gave him body but no heart when roshni died is now having GF and getting them pregnant? CVs are dumb!!!

vibha, he doesnt need a heart to get his ex gf pregnant, but definitely needs a body ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an_shaini

vibha, he doesnt need a heart to get his ex gf pregnant, but definitely needs a body ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hahahaha that bit I understand but it doesnโ€™t go with what he said and how he was. Today he said he had a relationship with his baby mama so it wasnโ€™t a fling or a one night stand which I could have tolerated it was a relationship with emotions.

an_shaini thumbnail

'Kuch bhi bolo, mera toh pura mood hi off hogaya ' 

I wish the cvs try and resurrect aman's character by showing whatever he admitted in todays episode abt his ex gf is false , as he was under pressure to do so and cudnt reveal it to neither roshni nor his family ( some threat maybe to someone in the family)

vibha28 thumbnail

'Kuch bhi bolo, mera toh pura mood hi off hogaya ' 

I wish the cvs try and resurrect aman's character by showing whatever he admitted in todays episode abt his ex gf is false , as he was under pressure to do so and cudnt reveal it to neither roshni nor his family ( some threat maybe to someone in the family)

Doubt it - my mood is off but this put me off the show lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ chalo I can watch other dramas now. I doubt with this dumb track it will get the numbers and if it does then good luck but I did enjoy discussing on this forum a lot and you all are very mature and lovely people but I canโ€™t continue anymore. I need substance in my dramas and this is all over the place sadly. 

an_shaini thumbnail

Doubt it - my mood is off but this put me off the show lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ chalo I can watch other dramas now. I doubt with this dumb track it will get the numbers and if it does then good luck but I did enjoy discussing on this forum a lot and you all are very mature and lovely people but I canโ€™t continue anymore. I need substance in my dramas and this is all over the place sadly. 

this is the only show that I watch ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ I used to watch guddan on zee, but stopped becoz of unnecessary crap being shown. But now there is a 4 yrs leap vth separation and change in lead characters so thinkg of resuming watchg...

But still I have some hopes for this show, that everything vl be back to good 

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was such a long time since I became addicted to any tele soaps back In  my collage days I used to watch kuchh is tara (on sonytv )but it got shut down coz of low trp.then after a long time I watched the wedding promo (first wedding) of yjhjk become curious & watched the epi and liked it downloaded hotstar bcome a VIP member watched from first  epi to last.and become hooked. found this forum and started following yjhjk everywhere now it all come down to this I am really sad not just pissed but disappointed 

vibha28 thumbnail

this is the only show that I watch ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ I used to watch guddan on zee, but stopped becoz of unnecessary crap being shown. But now there is a 4 yrs leap vth separation and change in lead characters so thinkg of resuming watchg...

But still I have some hopes for this show, that everything vl be back to good 

I am currently watching CS and like it. I also watch Netflix and Amazon Prime and love the original content there. I watched gathbandhan which was the best show - best ML and FL AND ML always supported the FL, trusted her and believed in her it shut down but it was best. 

I can easily tune off if itโ€™s not to my liking - I gave this one lots of chances but no more. I wish the actors good luck but itโ€™s not for me anymore they ruined the ML beyond repair and there is no coming back from this sadly. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

It was such a long time since I became addicted to any tele soaps back In  my collage days I used to watch kuchh is tara (on sonytv )but it got shut down coz of low trp.then after a long time I watched the wedding promo (first wedding) of yjhjk become curious & watched the epi and liked it downloaded hotstar bcome a VIP member watched from first  epi to last.and become hooked. found this forum and started following yjhjk everywhere now it all come down to this I am really sad not just pissed but disappointed 

I hear you - my first Hindi show was pratigya and really liked Arhaan after that I watched IPK. Then I had a long break and watched few episodes of Silsila badalte rishton ka and they ruined that too and last year watched Gathbandhan  and in December this. I only started this because I donโ€™t trust ITV but I thought this is finite so it must have a strong story but I am proved wrong.

I follow and watch lot of Pakistani series my all time favourite is Dillagi that FL oh gosh the best. The ML was amazing again no disrespect whatsoever. Another one I loved was Tabeer and dhaani very strong FL. I love Pakistani shows they are only 27-31 episodes max one hour each and great story and no unnecessary dumb tracks. I prefer that to ITV bullshite. 

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope they show kabir is impersonating aman and brought that fake girlfriend and baby.. kuch bhi.. that's why the current so as to keep roshni aman away as long as it's not real aman.  

Thsibtwost is bizarre and unnecessary.. why ruin aman's character unnecessarily.. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

I hope they show kabir is impersonating aman and brought that fake girlfriend and baby.. kuch bhi.. that's why the current so as to keep roshni aman away as long as it's not real aman.  

Thsibtwost is bizarre and unnecessary.. why ruin aman's character unnecessarily.. 

Well it canโ€™t be and kabir as aman discussing SR and those love dialogues is super duper creepy. No that wonโ€™t work. 

They literally ruined a character they just redeemed.