Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This I agree with 100%. For me honesty is must in any relationship and it doesn’t have to be love but any. I get that Aman has a past, no issues with that and it’s okay, but I do have issues with his hypocrisy. 
1. He since he found out Roshni’s mum was a dancer has insulted her, called her names, threw money at her, demeaned her, agreed with his mums vitriol about her.

2. He kicked her out 3 times, called her more names, said she was going to marry a man who was married and had a kid. Then when his MU was cleared like a gift wrap, he doesn’t go to look for her but she comes to him and dies for him. 
3. He then reads her letters where she talks of 3 things and does her a favour and says I love you.

4. When she comes back and I will admit he was redeemed but I was still upset about his mindset and thought he has changed.

Now, they have totally butchered Aman. He admits to having a relationship with Alia and it grew to be physical. That’s fine I accept that but what I don’t accept is:

1. He is Sameer now, he is married and has a kid with his ex but he wants his ex to be with him and his wife and he thinks wife will be okay?

2. It should have been a joint decision not just his.

3. Is he planning to marry this Alia now to give her respect? So he is his dad and Sameer but he called roshni names?

4. I absolutely hated today’s episode and I am disgusted by Aman and his hypocrisy. He can never be redeemed from this. I thought he doesn’t recognise Dil ka connection as he has never had one but he did had one, he just didn’t wanted one with roshni. He wanted a pious girl who meets his requirements which after clearing of MU roshni did.

Roshni cut your losses and leave. It was never love from his end. I have always said love after one does something for you is never unconditional, they have not even had a real conversation and now this? 
Gul is useless she does this every time but her ML aren’t hypocrites, here Aman was weak from the beginning- never supported roshni and now this new woman. I can bet more MU and there goes my expectations of aman roshni being a unit. Why? Why this dumb track? Why? Plus this new girl is weird too and why does she look a bit like roshni? 
Aman cannot be redeemed from this because even if the kid may not be his he admits to sleeping with her then why the F**k he gets upset when roshni says SR? Hasn’t he done that enough times? 
Terrible episode and roshni run from this madness and tell them to screw you all.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

This I agree with 100%. For me honesty is must in any relationship and it doesn’t have to be love but any. I get that Aman has a past, no issues with that and it’s okay, but I do have issues with his hypocrisy. 
1. He since he found out Roshni’s mum was a dancer has insulted her, called her names, threw money at her, demeaned her, agreed with his mums vitriol about her.

2. He kicked her out 3 times, called her more names, said she was going to marry a man who was married and had a kid. Then when his MU was cleared like a gift wrap, he doesn’t go to look for her but she comes to him and dies for him. 
3. He then reads her letters where she talks of 3 things and does her a favour and says I love you.

4. When she comes back and I will admit he was redeemed but I was still upset about his mindset and thought he has changed.

Now, they have totally butchered Aman. He admits to having a relationship with Alia and it grew to be physical. That’s fine I accept that but what I don’t accept is:

1. He is Sameer now, he is married and has a kid with his ex but he wants his ex to be with him and his wife and he thinks wife will be okay?

2. It should have been a joint decision not just his.

3. Is he planning to marry this Alia now to give her respect? So he is his dad and Sameer but he called roshni names?

4. I absolutely hated today’s episode and I am disgusted by Aman and his hypocrisy. He can never be redeemed from this. I thought he doesn’t recognise Dil ka connection as he has never had one but he did had one, he just didn’t wanted one with roshni. He wanted a pious girl who meets his requirements which after clearing of MU roshni did.

Roshni cut your losses and leave. It was never love from his end. I have always said love after one does something for you is never unconditional, they have not even had a real conversation and now this? 
Gul is useless she does this every time but her ML aren’t hypocrites, here Aman was weak from the beginning- never supported roshni and now this new woman. I can bet more MU and there goes my expectations of aman roshni being a unit. Why? Why this dumb track? Why? Plus this new girl is weird too and why does she look a bit like roshni? 
Aman cannot be redeemed from this because even if the kid may not be his he admits to sleeping with her then why the F**k he gets upset when roshni says SR? Hasn’t he done that enough times? 
Terrible episode and roshni run from this madness and tell them to screw you all.

what u hv said is completely true,

@ bold Aman is hypocrite .

His love for roshni is conditional 

Im shocked how could he ask his ex to stay with them ,he is not at all feeling guilty n behaving as if it's not a big deal

Now looking the present scenario ,every other villain or grey character is looking saint incomparison to the oh so shareef Aman

🤐 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Reading all of ur reviews I am not in a mood to watch today's episode

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

please dont watch 

Im sure all of us had seen  such disgusting tracks in many ek shows 

I m disappointed ,i was wrong to think that this show is different😒😫

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

what u hv said is completely true,

@ bold Aman is hypocrite .

His love for roshni is conditional 

Im shocked how could he ask his ex to stay with them ,he is not at all feeling guilty n behaving as if it's not a big deal

Now looking the present scenario ,every other villain or grey character is looking saint incomparison to the oh so shareef Aman

🤐 

Exactly!!!! Now looking at present scenario I am liking kabir which I never ever thought I would say but he was upfront and when he wanted roshni it wasn’t because she died for him. 

What eternal love? Here it’s not even normal love. So Aman doesn’t like his wife saying I miss intimacy which is a normal wife thing to say but he can have a kid and now brings his e into his home? Wow??????

Aman was never strong - he was nice to Adaah in that two minutes than he was to roshni. He only loved her after she died for him - if someone dies for me I will love them too, anyone would. He never looked for her that bothered me the most. It’s not the ex that’s the worst thing but bloody Aman and his hypocrisy.

He is the worst ML, honestly I have started watching Choti Sardarni and I love the ML there, that’s a real man. Even gathbandhan the ML was amazing - he had a girl after him but he always loved the FL. The main thing was none of these guy were dishonest. Aman is, and he wanted a good and pure Roshni 🙄🙄🙄

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I agree with TM don’t watch it will make you angry. I was so wrong to think this is different but it’s worse than any other Gul show. Yuckkk!!!! I am honestly over this dumb show - no love ( those two three episodes don’t count as they were interrupted) and now this.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Exactly!!!! Now looking at present scenario I am liking kabir which I never ever thought I would say but he was upfront and when he wanted roshni it wasn’t because she died for him. 

What eternal love? Here it’s not even normal love. So Aman doesn’t like his wife saying I miss intimacy which is a normal wife thing to say but he can have a kid and now brings his e into his home? Wow??????

Aman was never strong - he was nice to Adaah in that two minutes than he was to roshni. He only loved her after she died for him - if someone dies for me I will love them too, anyone would. He never looked for her that bothered me the most. It’s not the ex that’s the worst thing but bloody Aman and his hypocrisy.

He is the worst ML, honestly I have started watching Choti Sardarni and I love the ML there, that’s a real man. Even gathbandhan the ML was amazing - he had a girl after him but he always loved the FL. The main thing was none of these guy were dishonest. Aman is, and he wanted a good and pure Roshni 🙄🙄🙄

exactly if someone saves your life n ready to die for u then anyone would feel grateful to that person n will love / like thar person 

There is nothing special about this bond as it happened when she does lots of sacrifices for him .Aman's affection is hollow , it comes with lots of conditions 

Even after knowing the truth ,his focus was roshni is not courtesan's daughter .Thar clearly showed his character.

Itnaa hi shareef tha toh y did he leave his gf after hving such close relationship with her 

Cvs don't remember what they hv showed n ruin their own shows

Im sure by showing such tracks they wont get back no.1 position across all gecs

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

@ vibha ,i watch CS too.

Sarab is the best ML in ITV at the moment 

Though the story is very basic but the presentation is different there.

Ml n fl do share things with eachother n r always respectful towrds eachother 

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Virsa vibha 👏👏👏 u guyss wrote wonderfully everything 

Very good post