Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

your post echos my thoughts. Ritwik’s body flaunting is so useless. It brings nothing to the story.

Ritwik is asking again and again about his intense relationship and no one wants to tell me. 
palak is also so disappointing here. Ritwik is asking her if he knows her and he is getting blur images and deja vu moments still she is blatantly lying.

I am so tired with everyone trying to unite vikrant and palak. Why are they hell bent on ruining vikrant’s, Palak’s and Ritwik’s life. When they all know that palak hasn’t moved on.
I agree with Setu when she said ritwik was only possessive and not a friend to ritwik but seriously stop ruining their lives. 
and the kids- the less said the better!
this season is quite a disappointment. It’s like watching season 1 again- with more illogic  

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Some of the romance seemed forced to me this time. The story is not developed well. They are doing 'kuch bhi' and having random moments. Like that pool scene and Ritwik working out just to flaunt his abs (twice) was so unnecessary content wise. I also don't know why the kids don't even regard Ritwik as their father. They were old enough to know he is their father. Also

Spoiler,....

Rohit cheated on Setu and they had comedy music in the background and treated it like it was suppose to be funny. 

This girls vs boys is also a stupid. Why don't they want Palak to divorce Vikrant? They all know this was temporary. It's so stupid to tell Palak to move on when Ritwik is alive and AWAKE now. For God's sake, she would hallucinate about him when he was in coma. I found some of the scenes so unnecessary. That scene with the kids led to nowhere. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

your post echos my thoughts. Ritwik’s body flaunting is so useless. It brings nothing to the story.

Ritwik is asking again and again about his intense relationship and no one wants to tell me. 
palak is also so disappointing here. Ritwik is asking her if he knows her and he is getting blur images and deja vu moments still she is blatantly lying.

I am so tired with everyone trying to unite vikrant and palak. Why are they hell bent on ruining vikrant’s, Palak’s and Ritwik’s life. When they all know that palak hasn’t moved on.
I agree with Setu when she said ritwik was only possessive and not a friend to ritwik but seriously stop ruining their lives. 
and the kids- the less said the better!
this season is quite a disappointment. It’s like watching season 1 again- with more illogic  

LMAO. I don't even know why they keep adding random characters when they already have such a huge cast. Like that guy with Shanaya has no purpose. The medical logic is SO FLAWED in this show and I really have to turn off my brain because I'm from the medical field.  Like people who wake up from years of coma wake up with pneumonia, pressure ulcers, and cannot walk/ambulate until they fully heal. Over here, Ritwik is jumping in the air fighting goons, flaunting abs, going swimming, and driving. Koi logic nahi hai. As I said, they are doing "kuch bhi". Also, what is with this "gold-digger" tag that Ritwik keeps taunting Palak with?! It's getting old. It is so strange because doctors are some of the most stable and well-earning careers around the world. That is why medicine is such a sought after career because it gives you reputation and income. So I don't get this gold-digger thing at all. You don't need to be filthy rich to live a comfortable life. Doctors can have a really good income so this never made sense to me.

Minor things....Palak wore white sneakers underneath a saree. You know that there are other options than heels right? Flats, sandals, chappals? I'm getting tired of Palak taking physical and verbal abuse and crying in every episode. What the hell happened to her fiesty-ness. She was a complete punching bag in Season 2 and a complete "bechari/doormat" in Season 3. It's Season 1 all over again MINUS the assertive and strong-headed Palak. Mamta was one of my favourite characters in the first season (minus the last few episodes). They really cut down her character. Vijaypath Noon is just randomly roaming around the house now. All I see is characters sitting around drinking booze. May I add, they butchered Ritwiks look for It Happened In Calcutta. They butchered Dil Hi Toh Hai Season 3 for It Happened In Calcutta.  Even the minor details are terrible like the dubbing. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i really hope this season is last

Cookies.. thumbnail

They uploaded Episode 20. It is season break until April 4th. Everyone is trying to get Palak and Vikrant together. Ah. This is ridiculous. Palak only considers him as a friend and if they end up together, it will only be for sympathy. Stupidity. 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

They uploaded Episode 20. It is season break until April 4th. Everyone is trying to get Palak and Vikrant together. Ah. This is ridiculous. Palak only considers him as a friend and if they end up together, it will only be for sympathy. Stupidity. 

Oh episode 20 is out, thanks. That is so weird- release 9 episodes on the said date and one episode a day later 🙄

Just saw the episode- oh god. Everyone is preaching Ritwik. Everyone wants him to stay away from Palak so that palak can be with Vikrant! 

Shanaya - seriously!! I liked Ritwik’s answer to Shanaya though. 
also, are we going hum dil de chuke sanam route? I don’t think anyone can handle season 4. But by the looks of it it looks like Palak and Vikrant to be the end game. 😭 very disappointed!! 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 4 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Oh episode 20 is out, thanks. That is so weird- release 9 episodes on the said date and one episode a day later 🙄

Just saw the episode- oh god. Everyone is preaching Ritwik. Everyone wants him to stay away from Palak so that palak can be with Vikrant! 

Shanaya - seriously!! I liked Ritwik’s answer to Shanaya though. 
also, are we going hum dil de chuke sanam route? I don’t think anyone can handle season 4. But by the looks of it it looks like Palak and Vikrant to be the end game. 😭 very disappointed!! 

If they go the HDDCS route, it'll be so damn stupid. But knowing Ekta's Altbalaji webshows, NONE of her shows have had a happy ending except Broken But Beautiful Season 2.  It'll be a huge dis-service to fans who have followed DHTH since it was on tv.👎🏼Ritwik and Vikrant are related (half-brothers) unlike HDDCS. So it'll be 20 times worse if that is the plan.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

For once can we get a happy ending? 

From season 1 to season 3 last episode it’s always family who has decided Palak and Ritwik’s fate. 

Season 1 Mamta and entire family wanted them to separate- they did. 
Season 2 Mamta and entire family wanted them to reunite- they did. 
Season 3 Mamta and co wanted Palak And Vikrant to marry - they did and now wants them to move on and ritwik to move on without asking these 3 their wish! 
Can we please have Palak and Ritwik do what they want for once!! 

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such a mish mash of a season...  I can't believe I'm watching a web series..  

Web shows are far more crisper n tightly edited right? 

Endless round n round drama.... 

Can't connect to rohit n setu n now they have cheating...  Shivam n ananya are only couple I can connect with...  Anne n a man have good chemistry but they are wasted... 

Dunno how ritwik exists in a house n doesn't realize about kids n vikrant palak married equation... 

The whole scripting is a total fail

Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Someone please explain what happened to DHTH season. It's always Palak and Ritwik story right? I'm so confuse 🤔

Family members want Vikrant and Palak together. And Ritwik children calling the other man "Dad" 

Matlab children have memory loss ?

Btw, I hate Ritwik hairstyle. I want the old Ritwik (season 2) and his amazing dialogue and attitude ☺️

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kundra has lost his charm