MasterChef India Season 8 coming soon on SonyLiv

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Shoot has started for the upcoming season of MasterChef India. Pooja Dhingra will be joining Ranveer Brar and Vikas Khanna on the panel of judges this time. There's no post of the show on Sony TV's instagram, only the handles of SonyLiv are posting about the audition and the announcements so I think this season MCI will only be on SonyLiv and not Sony TV. I would thank god if that's true because atleast we will not have to watch any drama they do to gain TRPs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwXkcw9KV7d/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

Also kaise ho sab ke sab?smiley36

Thanks to reborn-re for breaking the news to me about the new season.

Edited by Andakadipatta - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

It'll be good if it's only on SonyLiv. At least all the drama will be over and we'll get a proper winner. smiley4

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sony Liv doesn’t air in Europe!! I’ll have to find some other way to watch it

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mera Viku aa gaya smiley41smiley40

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raina101

Same here Sony liv doesn’t work in my place too. 

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Raina101

I believe there should be some third party websites which play these shows. I don’t have a Tv nor a tv connection. So I watch all my shows via these websites

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Same here Sony liv doesn’t work in my place too. 

I was in SEA region & I need a tv package for sony liv. I wasted my subscription a few years back. From then on only third party sites. Whatever is not shown by them I don’t watch 😂

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Shoot has started for the upcoming season of MasterChef India. Pooja Dhingra will be joining Ranveer Brar and Vikas Khanna on the panel of judges this time. There's no post of the show on Sony TV's instagram, only the handles of SonyLiv are posting about the audition and the announcements so I think this season MCI will only be on SonyLiv and not Sony TV. I would thank god if that's true because atleast we will not have to watch any drama they do to gain TRPs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwXkcw9KV7d/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

Also kaise ho sab ke sab?smiley36

Thanks to reborn-re for breaking the news to me about the new season.

Hey, I am doing good. How are you? Pooja is a welcome change. Hopefully no drama this season. 

Also a big big thank you for the tag. I live with my mobile. So whatever the third party websites show only i will watch. Now i think i should get sony liv for this. Let me find some jugad to not subscribe to sony liv. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes there are third party sites, I’ll just have to find one that works for me

Andakadipatta thumbnail

MasterChef India new season starting from 16th October and my guess was right- this time only streaming on Sony Liv.  I can see two people from the previous season and some known faces from instagram. 

https://youtu.be/GKu0jahT8Xo?si=knJt3z5H9x_C_hZz