Dil Hi To Hai Season 3 | Streaming Now - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I feel like the premise and the treatment of the story is not that bad, if Ekta were to keep the memory loss track short and crisp. The narrative is otherwise interesting and so are the evolved relationships and connections between the members of the family. Plus it actually feels like a web show this time around. It could be a good,mature storyline despite the bloopers, but knowing Ekta, she is probably going to drag it to the last episode and make everyone lose all interest. 

And I don't think the kids actually "forgot" their dad, but Vikrant took over the role for them at a very young age. They hadn't really spent that much time with their actual dad in the first place.

Also the biggest shocker of the season HAS to be Shivam-Ananya ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Btw....is the DHTH forum not active anymore?

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 4 years ago

are there gonna be more episodes of this season?

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

are there gonna be more episodes of this season?

Same here till now they uploaded 10 epi of season 3 since itโ€™s a week any idea when will they upload more episodes any particular day?

They keep saying coming soon.

Originally posted by favjassi

Same here till now they uploaded 10 epi of season 3 since itโ€™s a week any idea when will they upload more episodes any particular day?

Originally posted by PhineasFerb

They keep saying coming soon.

Also, the team is still shooting. 

The episodes are coming in March 7th and then April again.

I'm not a fan of amnesia track. But I think its been okay so far. I like how Ritwik is falling back in love with Palak all over again. My favorite phase of a love story is the falling in love phase. I also love Rondi Aakhiyan and Biba.

Vikrants character is also good actually. In a way, I feel bad for him. In the end, he will be the loser and he is aware of that. 

What I don't like is how the girl squad is trying to get Vikrant and Palak together even after Ritwik came back. 

so it means there will be 30 epis total

Some of the romance seemed forced to me this time. The story is not developed well. They are doing 'kuch bhi' and having random moments. Like that pool scene and Ritwik working out just to flaunt his abs (twice) was so unnecessary content wise. I also don't know why the kids don't even regard Ritwik as their father. They were old enough to know he is their father. Also

Spoiler,....

Rohit cheated on Setu and they had comedy music in the background and treated it like it was suppose to be funny. 

This girls vs boys is also a stupid. Why don't they want Palak to divorce Vikrant? They all know this was temporary. It's so stupid to tell Palak to move on when Ritwik is alive and AWAKE now. For God's sake, she would hallucinate about him when he was in coma. I found some of the scenes so unnecessary. That scene with the kids led to nowhere. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 4 years ago