confusion in style of wedding

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

preesha is a tamil brahmin so is yuvraj i wonder why they are going through a punjabi wedding style when they should be actually going through a tamil brahmin wedding style like raman-ishita did,their wedding was full fledge tamil brahmin style and while watching i was confused why yuraj-preesha going through a punjabi wedding when actually they are south indians

I hope and wish Rudreesha goes through the south indian wedding style,rudraksh will look cute in a veshti❤😍🤣

I was also confused about why she was wearing a lehenga and stuff. And Yuvraj is Yuvraj Pillai, which is a Malayali surname, not a Tamilian lekin Ekta and CVs ke paas itna dimaag nahin hai. But why they're having a North- style wedding is beyond me.

Yeh log South Indian characters dikhate kyun hai agar hota nahin toh? 😔

It’s beyond ridiculous!!! 

In fact it shows just how the CVS never really understood what fans liked about YHM... they just encashed on popularity but didn’t realize the substance at all... 

Are we surprised? Nope 

I do hope CVs get trolled on social media for this rubbish 

There are many confusions in the wedding 

1. They are pure Tamilians, so where is the traditional south Indian tamil marriage why they opted for north indian wedding style.?? 

2. As Ishita is preesha's aunt they why they didn't they invite her to wedding. They invited her to engagement but not on wedding... What a logic??? 

3. And yes without doing any rituals in temple they opted for usual luxury north indian wedding. 

I am a Tambram.we don't have rituals beginning in a temple. Our weddings happen in a hall.

Raman Bhalla was to be given a letter by Rajeev. Only he i guess will reveal the connection between Saransh and Rajeev i guess.

Originally posted by moonwearer

I am a Tambram.we don't have rituals beginning in a temple. Our weddings happen in a hall.

Raman Bhalla was to be given a letter by Rajeev. Only he i guess will reveal the connection between Saransh and Rajeev i guess.

Yeah, doing wedding in a temple is not compulsory but I am pretty sure that South Indians don’t have wedding in night time. For the sake of the dramatic effect for Yuvraj chasing Rajiv scene, they chose night time for their wedding. 

Firstly Mehendi and Sangeet are not even part of South Indian rituals. God knows why the Srinivasan’s kept those functions. 

To be fair, Mehendi and sangeet isn't that uncommon these days. When my cousin got married (both Tambrahms)- they did have all the North Indian ceremonies, I guess it's the Bollywood influence. But why is the marriage North Indian style? Ugh so annoying. And why are they in a lehenga and sherwani instead of a 9 yards saree and a veshti?

LOL, I was so confused with everything going on, I completely missed this detail. 

But then again, why not?? I am a Malayali and a lot of people I know opted for North Indian Wedding because it's way more fun. (Though this marriage did miss all the fun things.) 

Exactly what I was thinking. This show is such a downgrade from YHM.