Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

@bold: how I wish . BB ne wajah se BP ka 3D glasses blur Ho gaya hai. 

Today's episode had the feel of pulling the rug from under your feet in terms of BP and Mishti interaction.....🤔

He just conveniently placed everything on Mishti........Doesn't he remember he wanted to test Mishti's love for him and she had to prove to him by chosing Nannu?? Also he was one who suggested this rishta in the first place? 

So how would Mishti solely be responsible for Nannu's heartbreak?Beats me......

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Maybe this could be the difference..

Seeing all our favourite shades of Abir rajvansh in ONE episode😎😃

https://twitter.com/masakalirambles/status/1219070413940101124

This I agree Nandu.....🤗Abir stole the whole episode.......🥳

He was a man on a mission......👏

But I think the editing was also good.....plus script and dialogues......No choppiness, No confusing dialogues....everything was crisp.No unnecessary deesh deesh bgm and random flipping between scenes.......😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Today's episode had the feel of pulling the rug from under your feet in terms of BP and Mishti interaction.....🤔

He just conveniently placed everything on Mishti........Doesn't he remember he wanted to test Mishti's love for him and she had to prove to him by chosing Nannu?? Also he was one who suggested this rishta in the first place? 

So how would Mishti solely be responsible for Nannu's heartbreak?Beats me......

Yaar..y making the already shattered girl feel more heartbroken...today bp proved that Mish is not his blood.she is just a parayi..I want Mish to run away now from that mad house..only Abir can make Mish happy and strong and vice versa .🤗🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

helloo lovelies🤗

Thankyou Diya and Suta for the LU👍🏼

Wow all your comments are making me excited to watch a blockbuster episode🤗😃

So glad to hear that our Abir back to neend mein hoshiyaar and stronger than ever👏 

Precap: Anyone who dares to challenge MR AIBER RAJVANSH will be in deep trouble.😎

#youcandoit Abir

p.s If Nannu is the one who invited/challenged Abir at mehendi, then he is just calling for trouble...Nannu wanted to keep Abir away from Mishti, and he himself is calling for Abir to show up. 

Is he purposely trying to degrade and put Abir in a worse light than he already is, infront of BP and mah family🤔

If that's the case...very disappointed with Nannu's character graph; he was supposed to be a supportive and practical minded friend. Here it looks like he's becoming emotional, possessive and competitive😔

xx

Nandu 🤗

true yaar its worth watching multiple time you surely will enjoy it, editing, dialogue, everything was great... and first thing is everyone talked out the issue like mini said first time after long in our show saw this only during initial episode, ketu shaadi time.. 

Abir getting back his brain is something to celebrate 🥳 and today kuhu was right abir solved everything after talking just for 5 min with mish... proves why mishbir are destined to be... mish is still a lost soul... i didnt like her asking sorry or explaining herself yaar, she just went out for 10 min and she went after informing nannu only so why this rukas.. 

Nannu i'm not sure.. it can be for mishbir he wants to test them and give them another chance or its to prove to abir he is better for mishti.. still not a clear picture to his character... and every phase people dont remain the same it suits for kunal, abir too... a person as a friend, lover/life partner, husband/wife are different... they dont remain the same in every phase nannu's character as a life partner is coming out now only.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know it seems like BP's character as a supportive and caring father has suddenly taken a big plunge and twist

It appears like he's turning a blind eye to Mishti's dard, stress and heartache. But I also understand his protective nature to keep Mishti away from Abir after all the pain and hurt she went through over the last 3 months. BP also witnessed Mishti trying ('begging") for Abir whilst Abir ignored and pushed her away AGAIN. So in BP's mind, Abir has lost all his chances by hurting and breaking Mishti multiple times.

That's all ok.

The point where things begin to cross a line is...BP not giving Abir a chance to explain himself, to seek apology or listen to Mishti's thoughts and feelings. He has decided that just because he cannot see Mishti crying over Abir any longer, that Mishti should move on with Nannu

I think the writers have purposely pushed BP's character to the edge like this because only then will Mishti's dream of bhaag ke shaadi, can come true.😛😆 BP's slap to abir in the upcoming mehendi drama, appears otp and unnecessary but let's see what the actual context is when the episode airs. I feel like even when Mishti and Abir finally come together, obviously BP isn't going to agree. So perhaps BM or Nannu will be the only one supporting Mishti to run away with Abir🤗

I'm actually more intrigued on what's going to happen after the slap drama...😆 Abir will be absolutely shattered that Mishti didn't chose him. Will he still fight or not? hint: please Nanko it's time for you to step up your game👍🏼

KuKu characters are butchered from time to time to fit the script.

For blackmail, MU and 3rd angle, Abir’s character was butchered.

Now for this NishMish shaadi attempt and MishBir bhaag ke shaadi, BP’s character is under the knife!

🤣🤣 Reminds me of... 

ITV horseshoe nail is the TRP 😈

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Thank u Diya for the updates...I have stopped watching episodes now..🤗so the written updates means a lot to me...

After all these confrontations by nishbir, I don't want nannu to be mahaan and give Mishti's hand to Abir...I can't tolerate that atleast...let Mishti herself break the rishta now..that's the only way out..and mahs r emotionally blackmailing Mish..I lost all my respect for bp today..he is no longer the ideal father and mahs r no longer the ideal family🤗🤗

ammu 🤗 yaar dont give up watch today the episode was so good... 

its still unclear ammu.. let the episodes play out.. even i have double thoughts but not judging so soon... and mah family i dont say its extremely wrong but they are repeating the same mistake again n again, at a time they only care about one child it has happened with kuhu mishti too... when one is considered others emotions are neglected... its not something new... but they are going overboard a little as they only wanted this rishta not mishti she just gave in to their demand.. 

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Uru kahaan hai, uske do aankhon ke beech Match shuru Ho gaya, with Mishti as ball .

haina where is guruji seeing the amazing episode she should've been here by now... where is she 🤓

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I have to mention one thing guys... Shaheer is looking too too good in this hazel henley shirt in the precap! Makes his hazel brown eyes shine! Full on drooling 🤤🤤😋😋

... itna ki I had to watch it a few times to actually listen to his dialogues 😆😆

Btw His dialogues in the precap actually are so true... but alas Mish has given up now!

Anyways so back to the drooling 😆... kaash Abir came to the Mehndi in this shirt instead of that odd Maroon-blue combo! If I were Mishti, I would have definitely realized my love if he came in this shirt looking this delicious!! 

#IKnowSoVain # ItnaChaltaHai 🤣🤣

Ok, chalo. Drooling over. Back to the episode 🤣

🤣🤣 No objections at all yaar🤗

Shaheer just slays every look

But only certain men pull of knit jumpers really well😳☺️ And shah is bomb☢️ #drooling too

Although I miss his long lambe silky baal, I can't help loving this hawt short hair angry young man look❤️☺️

Originally posted by: kin8

Nishant is defiantly doing it on purpose writers can use it both ways. 

And episode was more interesting cause Meenu didn’t have lot to say and she didn’t remind us she was Meenakshi Rajvansh 😝 lol But BP turning into Meenu. 

same feeling its like open ended they will use it anyway in future,,, if mish herself breaks the rishta naa then they can use it for next track by making nish grey or if he helps mishbir then its a closure... 

yaar bp is no meenu but he is surely being hypocritical, he only forced mish for this rishta but then now putting all responsibility on her... 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Meenu should have been arrested😆 would love to see her behind the bars atleast for a couple of days🤣

But everything is just like before now Meenu's plans started failing and this was a mega flop😆 and her plans will make Mishbir closer which indeed happened coz Abir got his 5 mins with Mishti❤️ 

Am sure Meenu haar nahi manega and will come out with more such beautiful plans😆

Sam laxu nahi haina so only meenu plans are flopping so soon 🤣🤣 if she was arresting then he will come back to support her and take her out 🤣