Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

hum logon ke itne dinon ki  tapasya ka phal mil raha hai shayad 🤣

🤣 ohh thats true how we wished this happened for haldi fiasco, kunal run away truth, baba truth, and all other lope holes... lets hope atleast now we get to see everyone discussing the issue.. 

Originally posted by: SheThought

I have to mention one thing guys... Shaheer is looking too too good in this hazel henley shirt in the precap! Makes his hazel brown eyes shine! Oh and his dole shole ☺️ Full on drooling 🤤🤤😋😋

... itna ki I had to watch it a few times to actually listen to his dialogues 😆😆

Btw His dialogues in the precap actually are so true... but alas Mish has given up now!

Anyways so back to the drooling 😆... kaash Abir came to the Mehndi in this shirt instead of that odd Maroon-blue combo! If I were Mishti, I would have definitely realized my love if he came in this shirt looking this delicious!! 

#IKnowSoVain # ItnaChaltaHai 🤣🤣

Ok, chalo. Drooling over. Back to the episode 🤣

ohh totally agreed pali... in parul abir scene also when he came under light his eyes stood out.. look a little time to droll there and then again watched the scene to get his dialogue 😆☺️

haina and also this dress is lucky for him, but see what happened in mehndi 😆

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

key characters ka talking abhi shuru hua hai, Nannu toh new entry hai, waqt lagega yaar. Sabr rakho

haan thats true all key character took almost 200 episode to do this so nannu is just some 50 episode old we cant expect this so soon 🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

This I agree Nandu.....🤗Abir stole the whole episode.......🥳

He was a man on a mission......👏

But I think the editing was also good.....plus script and dialogues......No choppiness, No confusing dialogues....everything was crisp.No unnecessary deesh deesh bgm and random flipping between scenes.......😆

ahh yes editing and script writing is very significant. It can make or break the episode👍🏼👎🏼

Looking forward to watching it👏🥳😃

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mini 🤗

same same feeling hifi.. 😆 its all about who is better for mishti... but nish is purposely instigating abir is it for good or not... 

kunal parul scene was my favorite too yaar so small yet significant... and first time we got a long parul abir scene and worth it really, what meenu needed to do parul is doing... and finally he admitted he was jealous n did all this in that jealous n also he accepted its bcoz of seeing nish mish together.. 🤣

mishti yaar kya bolu mai... i didnt like her doing all that... now i understand why abir didnt talk about getting back to mish and also she didnt say fully about what happened abir didnt come there for second chance but for advice... but she said what they wanted to hear... 

@bold - yaar its all about nishant now... you know it always happens when they consider one child in mah house the others emotions are neglected,.. happened with kuhu mishti too... this is what i said she is suffocating in that house... she is loosing herself... every family has problem here its about family itself, not about mish in name of protecting her they are neglecting her emotion... and bp yaar he literally forced her to agree by giving her time limit now talking as if she herself agreed... really disappointed on mah family yaar... she went out just for 10 min that too after informing nannu but still she is here giving explanation... 

true it was an amazing episode, it was in flow never felt bored at an point even meenu naanu scene was impactful... the way naanu talked back it was good kuch tho improvement hua.. 

Diyaaasmiley31smiley31

I watched today's episode with low expectations......but it really surprised mesmiley40I wasn't even sure I would be able make it to LU because I thought I wouldn't wake up....smiley36But I never slept....so here I am...smiley31

Nish's reactions are confusing me. I think he is trying gauge everything.......smiley22If he was genuinely trying to make it into a competetion.....then I dnt knw what to say🙎

@bold - Because they didn't want to put themselves in a difficult situation by confessing everything......when they know they couldn't follow through on their feelings?? I s that it??smiley22

Mah fam has a history of neglecting one for the other. Now the focus wil be on Nannu and for that they are pressurising Mishti so that he is happy. How is this in any way different than a typical sasural?? Seems to me like its worse since she will have to compromise herself to payback their ehsaan. smiley44

@italics - True.....BP just washed his hands off mishti and put the blame entirely on her shoulder.....I was actually disappointed in BPsmiley22

Meenu Naanu scene was also good......Naanu actually questioned Meenu. Thank God for small merciessmiley44

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I know it seems like BP's character as a supportive and caring father has suddenly taken a big plunge and twist

It appears like he's turning a blind eye to Mishti's dard, stress and heartache. But I also understand his protective nature to keep Mishti away from Abir after all the pain and hurt she went through over the last 3 months. BP also witnessed Mishti trying ('begging") for Abir whilst Abir ignored and pushed her away AGAIN. So in BP's mind, Abir has lost all his chances by hurting and breaking Mishti multiple times.

That's all ok.

The point where things begin to cross a line is...BP not giving Abir a chance to explain himself, to seek apology or listen to Mishti's thoughts and feelings. He has decided that just because he cannot see Mishti crying over Abir any longer, that Mishti should move on with Nannu

I think the writers have purposely pushed BP's character to the edge like this because only then will Mishti's dream of bhaag ke shaadi, can come true.😛😆 BP's slap to abir in the upcoming mehendi drama, appears otp and unnecessary but let's see what the actual context is when the episode airs. I feel like even when Mishti and Abir finally come together, obviously BP isn't going to agree. So perhaps BM or Nannu will be the only one supporting Mishti to run away with Abir🤗

I'm actually more intrigued on what's going to happen after the slap drama...😆 Abir will be absolutely shattered that Mishti didn't chose him. Will he still fight or not? hint: please Nanko it's time for you to step up your game👍🏼

Ya BP is not going to accept Mishbir anytime soon. And Mishti will run away from house but if Nishant will help her run away or not is yet to be seen. After mehndi drama it’s possible Kuku might reveal to Mishti the reason behind breakup. 

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I know it seems like BP's character as a supportive and caring father has suddenly taken a big plunge and twist

It appears like he's turning a blind eye to Mishti's dard, stress and heartache. But I also understand his protective nature to keep Mishti away from Abir after all the pain and hurt she went through over the last 3 months. BP also witnessed Mishti trying ('begging") for Abir whilst Abir ignored and pushed her away AGAIN. So in BP's mind, Abir has lost all his chances by hurting and breaking Mishti multiple times.

That's all ok.

The point where things begin to cross a line is...BP not giving Abir a chance to explain himself, to seek apology or listen to Mishti's thoughts and feelings. He has decided that just because he cannot see Mishti crying over Abir any longer, that Mishti should move on with Nannu

I think the writers have purposely pushed BP's character to the edge like this because only then will Mishti's dream of bhaag ke shaadi, can come true.😛😆 BP's slap to abir in the upcoming mehendi drama, appears otp and unnecessary but let's see what the actual context is when the episode airs. I feel like even when Mishti and Abir finally come together, obviously BP isn't going to agree. So perhaps BM or Nannu will be the only one supporting Mishti to run away with Abir🤗

I'm actually more intrigued on what's going to happen after the slap drama...😆 Abir will be absolutely shattered that Mishti didn't chose him. Will he still fight or not? hint: please Nanko it's time for you to step up your game👍🏼

totally agreed nandu... but i wont say he has went completely off track... remember during haldi fiasco he never talked to mish to clear why she did what she did until abir bought her back n explained everything to him.. he himself accepted that he failed to understand mish... its just when he gets disappointed n angry he doesnt think much... he needs time like for mishbir acceptance bm made him talk and cleared things n called abir to talk... but now situation is like that he cant sit and think of anything, one after another events are happening... mehndi is final nail in coffin he wont be able to think for sure... 

and also if you notice in mah house only one kid emotions are given importance at a time... happened with kuhu mishti too... as kuhu said she doesnt have problem with mishnal they never considered how she felt after that, with mish during whole kuku shaadi bp supported her but was not able to see her emotional state... now as they had fixed mishti shaadi they thought thats enough she will manage now more concerned for nishant.. 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

The way Nannu is goading Abir....it feels like he has something on his mind. His dialogues today made me feel like that for him it is a competetion...just like Abir said. But on hind sight I think maybe he is actually trying to gauge their relationship. And by inviting him to mehandi he wants to see both abir and mishti's reactions.......

He can go in a positive or negative way I feel......but I think its positive .....the way mah fam is ryt now....only nannu can support mishti in her love for Abir.

He might be testing both MishBir and their love for each other, that’s why he is inviting Abir to Mehndi. But something else might happen after Mehndi and before wedding and Nish might end up helping Mishti run away. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣 haina i was so shocked mini... never thought it will happen talking about issue was never a part of our show... we were discussing it in weekend naa see our wish is being fulfilled so soon... i hope they maintain it 🤣👏

oh...plss.....I was more shocked diyaaa🤣🤣

I liked the simple confession instead of the dramatic revelations this show has. It was simple and subtle......but impactful👍🏼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nandu 🤗

true yaar its worth watching multiple time you surely will enjoy it, editing, dialogue, everything was great... and first thing is everyone talked out the issue like mini said first time after long in our show saw this only during initial episode, ketu shaadi time.. 

Abir getting back his brain is something to celebrate 🥳 and today kuhu was right abir solved everything after talking just for 5 min with mish... proves why mishbir are destined to be... mish is still a lost soul... i didnt like her asking sorry or explaining herself yaar, she just went out for 10 min and she went after informing nannu only so why this rukas.. 

Nannu i'm not sure.. it can be for mishbir he wants to test them and give them another chance or its to prove to abir he is better for mishti.. still not a clear picture to his character... and every phase people dont remain the same it suits for kunal, abir too... a person as a friend, lover/life partner, husband/wife are different... they dont remain the same in every phase nannu's character as a life partner is coming out now only.. 

haan yaar, I feel awful for Mish. She truly has given up everything. Lost all hope and strength😒

She needs Abir back and Abir needs Mishti back in their lives🤗

Even before the leap, Mishti still had the feeling of ehsaas with mah family and BP/BM, but knew how take a stand for herself and her pyar. But now she's lost her pyar and confidence, so she only has that feeling of responsibility and gratitude for BM and BP. 

I feel like right now Nannu is just testing Abir and proving to him that Mishti has moved on, because that's the truth he knows. Nannu knows that Mishti wants to move on, because that's what she said. But he also knows Mishti can't forget Abir, but is trying hard to move on - plus Nannu hasn't seen the strength of Abir's love for Mishti, he's only seen Abir pushing Mishti away and hurting her. So until Abir is able to show his love for Mishti, Nannu will stand in mishbir's way.