ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 20 Jan 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

What do I make of precap? Was Nannu provoking Abir?

same doubt abhi... either he is doing it for mishbir or to prove abir he is better... still no clear thoughts on his character.. 

meri cool 🤗🤗🤗

episode dekha??? it was amazing amazing yaar.. loved it so much 🥳

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

Uru kahaan hai, uske do aankhon ke beech Match shuru Ho gaya, with Mishti as ball .

🤣🤣

Phas gayi bechaari .....but I can tell you that she will now root for Team Abir😆

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Meri Light thanks for the updates🤗

Meenu😆😆 but legally I don't think police will let the arrested person out because of this🤣

Also, Meenu can be arrested for such blackmailing and giving false complaint😆

Meri Sam 🤗

wah re you are awake today 😆 thats a miracle... btw the episode was really amazing yaar... loved every bit of it... 

haha true but she herself accepted naa she gave a false complain n there was no proof too meenu said to police last week to enquire parul n get proof... 

yaar it was clarified by naanu parul only stopped police from arresting meenu for false complain 🤣

I know it seems like BP's character as a supportive and caring father has suddenly taken a big plunge and twist

It appears like he's turning a blind eye to Mishti's dard, stress and heartache. But I also understand his protective nature to keep Mishti away from Abir after all the pain and hurt she went through over the last 3 months. BP also witnessed Mishti trying ('begging") for Abir whilst Abir ignored and pushed her away AGAIN. So in BP's mind, Abir has lost all his chances by hurting and breaking Mishti multiple times.

That's all ok.

The point where things begin to cross a line is...BP not giving Abir a chance to explain himself, to seek apology or listen to Mishti's thoughts and feelings. He has decided that just because he cannot see Mishti crying over Abir any longer, that Mishti should move on with Nannu

I think the writers have purposely pushed BP's character to the edge like this because only then will Mishti's dream of bhaag ke shaadi, can come true.😛😆 BP's slap to abir in the upcoming mehendi drama, appears otp and unnecessary but let's see what the actual context is when the episode airs. I feel like even when Mishti and Abir finally come together, obviously BP isn't going to agree. So perhaps BM or Nannu will be the only one supporting Mishti to run away with Abir🤗

I'm actually more intrigued on what's going to happen after the slap drama...😆 Abir will be absolutely shattered that Mishti didn't chose him. Will he still fight or not? hint: please Nanko it's time for you to step up your game👍🏼

Originally posted by Mimzy

The way Nannu is goading Abir....it feels like he has something on his mind. His dialogues today made me feel like that for him it is a competetion...just like Abir said. But on hind sight I think maybe he is actually trying to gauge their relationship. And by inviting him to mehandi he wants to see both abir and mishti's reactions.......

He can go in a positive or negative way I feel......but I think its positive .....the way mah fam is ryt now....only nannu can support mishti in her love for Abir.

same feeling mini... it can go either way, his talks n actions are still not clear yaar... i dont know what to feel.. after jungle seq he became a mystery 

i too thought its either for mishbir or to prove to abir he is better... only he can support mishbir thats true as family too is concerned about him getting hurt... only he can make family understand... 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Meri Sam 🤗

wah re you are awake today 😆 thats a miracle... btw the episode was really amazing yaar... loved every bit of it... 

haha true but she herself accepted naa she gave a false complain n there was no proof too meenu said to police last week to enquire parul n get proof... 

yaar it was clarified by naanu parul only stopped police from arresting meenu for false complain 🤣

These days the episodes are good that I automatically get up😆 will watch it in a while Meri Light🤗

Would have loved to see Meenu behind the bars atleast for a couple of days🤣

Originally posted by kin8

It was an awesome episode. Definitely worth watching.

So Nishant invites Abir to mehndi function. He is doing this to test abir’s love and eventually he might unite Mishbir or he is the one who puts fire in mehndi to create scene so Mishti is forced to choose Nishant.  

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

ohh either nannu is providing the second chance to mishbir by inviting him and provoking him to see mishbir reaction or something is cooking dont know what to think yaar... but it seems interesting... lets see 

I don’t think Nannu is doing this to reunite MishBir. I don’t believe he has realized much about Abir’s love for Mishti yet. That is probably yet to come, if at all.

He has invited Abir to give him the reality check. Mish has confessed numerous times, including today, to the family that she wants to move on and doesn’t want Abir in her life. So he is sure that Mish will choose him only, so he has invited Abir to see it for himself how Mish wants to move on with Nannu only and doesn’t want to take Abir back in her life.

Also, From the segments we already know that after the slap fest Nannu tells Abir if he is clear now about what Mishti wants and asks him to get out.

So Nannu is deliberately provoking Abir to come as he is sure Abir will be rejected.

Originally posted by SheThought

Diyu 🤗🤗

Thanks for the detailed update yaar! Aaj toh it must be so hard for you to update yaar... every single scene was worth mentioning!!

Appreciate your hard work so much dear 🤗🤗

Pali 🤗🤗🤗

thanks dear means alot 🤗🤗 true it was an outstanding performance and episode today actually i was not planning to give detailed one but after i started watching got interested n in excitement gave a detailed update 😆🤗