Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Naanu told Meenu that she should be thankful to Abir and Parul for saving her from being arrested for false reporting 😆

Meenu should have been arrested😆 would love to see her behind the bars atleast for a couple of days🤣

But everything is just like before now Meenu's plans started failing and this was a mega flop😆 and her plans will make Mishbir closer which indeed happened coz Abir got his 5 mins with Mishti❤️ 

Am sure Meenu haar nahi manega and will come out with more such beautiful plans😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

haven’t watched the episode yet. But reading your comments, it feels like the character are behaving like themselves

That's there ...but smething else was also there.....I am not able to understand.....😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣 haina i was so shocked mini... never thought it will happen talking about issue was never a part of our show... we were discussing it in weekend naa see our wish is being fulfilled so soon... i hope they maintain it 🤣👏

hum logon ke itne dinon ki  tapasya ka phal mil raha hai shayad 🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

sorry yaar, I was scrolling in my mobile, saw pali’s message, didn’t read it, looked at the road and came back to read your message and assumed it was Pali’s comment

No need for saying sorry😆🤗I always mistype names and go back and correct it😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow wow what a fantastic episode 🥳

Every single minute was enjoyable! Uff, Maza aa gaya aaj 👏👏

⭐️ Abir used Saam-daam-dand-bhed against BB and defeated her in her own game! He declared to BB that he loves Mishti and no blackmail will ever work on him now!

⭐️ Loved Kunal-Parul scene! It’s such a tricky  situation for Kunal... but he was able to take baby steps today!

⭐️ Mishti told the truth about meeting Abir when confronted by the family! BP gave her ultimatum about not breaking Nannu’s heart!

⭐️ Abir confessed to Parul that he made all the mistakes in jealousy due to NishMish after Mish returned. He told her about not giving up till Mish realizes that she loves him.

⭐️ BB is now jal-bin-machali... super desperate to make Mishti not come back in Abir’s life! Eves drops on Abir Parul conversation and on to concocting her next plan

⭐️ The two bachelors fight it out for Mishti! Both not ready to give up. Abir tells Nannu he doesn’t think he is better than him for Mishti but the fact is MishBir love each other. On the other hand Nannu  tells him that he does think he is better than Abir for Mishti! Abir is firm in his decision to not let go and fight till Mish’s realization!!

⭐️ Precap: Nannu invites Abir and challenges him to come to Mehndi function!

ohh pali is back with her brief.... yaar perfectly summed up.. 👏👏 i think our show is improving n getting back on track, like shah said.. 🥳

mishti's suffocation 

abirs realization

kunals acceptance

finally nishbir war in their own way.. uff this one thing i hate... mishti koi trophy nahi hai yaar... rather than drama why not talk it out... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Precap:

Nannu himself calls Abir, actually challenges him to come to Mehndi... himmat hai toh aake dikha types 👿

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7hdsgqh0SW/

I have to mention one thing guys... Shaheer is looking too too good in this hazel henley shirt in the precap! Makes his hazel brown eyes shine! Oh and his dole shole ☺️ Full on drooling 🤤🤤😋😋

... itna ki I had to watch it a few times to actually listen to his dialogues 😆😆

Btw His dialogues in the precap actually are so true... but alas Mish has given up now and I am busy staring 😆

Anyways so back to the drooling 😆... kaash Abir came to the Mehndi in this shirt instead of that odd Maroon-blue combo! If I were Mishti, I would have definitely realized my love if he came in this shirt looking this delicious!! 

#IKnowSoVain # ItnaChaltaHai #MujkoYarooMaafKarnaMainNasheMainHoon🤣🤣

Ok, chalo. Drooling over. Back to the episode 🤣

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

Mini 🤗

I think tight script and crisp dialogues made all the difference! Everyone was in character and they all had clarity of thought which made the episode so much more enjoyable and made so much sense today! 

Repeat watching this one for sure!!!

5 minutes talk with Mishti and Abir’s brain has started working again! MishBir gol-gol baatein was able to clean the kachra in Abir’s spark plug and today he was going full throttle 😆😆

Thats true.....the script was good and dialogues were crisp. But I think the editing was also good. No flashy back and forth between scenes...and the scenes all were in proper sequence.

@ bold - True.....it felt like that only.....🤣🤣🤣

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh pali is back with her brief.... yaar perfectly summed up.. 👏👏 i think our show is improving n getting back on track, like shah said.. 🥳

mishti's suffocation 

abirs realization

kunals acceptance

finally nishbir war in their own way.. uff this one thing i hate... mishti koi trophy nahi hai yaar... rather than drama why not talk it out... 

key characters ka talking abhi shuru hua hai, Nannu toh new entry hai, waqt lagega yaar. Sabr rakho

Mimzy thumbnail

Morning Anu🤗

Did u watch the episode??

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Precap:

Nannu himself calls Abir, actually challenges him to come to Mehndi... himmat hai toh aake dikha types 👿

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7hdsgqh0SW/

ohh either nannu is providing the second chance to mishbir by inviting him and provoking him to see mishbir reaction or something is cooking dont know what to think yaar... but it seems interesting... lets see