Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Exactly...

Cheers for Team Abir🥳

yes Team Abir rocks 🥳🥳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

wow life is truly playing a full circle eh?

Kuhu's words back when mah family caught Mish and Kuhu coming from the pub with Kunal n Abir:

https://twitter.com/being_fangirl/status/1219164925324451840

Both Mishti and Kuhu have been hit with the regressive soch.

Feel more awful for Mish at the moment thou😒 She already feels she has a massive burden of living up to BP and mah family name, and now the mah family keep shoving the responsibility of keeping the fam together 😭

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Actually for nishant this marriage is an opportunity to prove his family that he is worthy of there love and trust if you remember in intial episodes before nishant realises his feelings for mishti he always show his guilt for his past acts and make sure that he will not disappoint there family again the way BP make this proposal to him is more about BP's faith and trust on him like BP said that mishti is there biggest responsibility will he ready to accept it. His love for mishti is just one of the reason for saying yes to the alliance but his whole decision is not just based on his love for mishti. So backing off from the alliance means refusing in taking up the responsibility which cause disappointment   for both family and BP . Even when Bm choose abir over him for mishti he was slightly disappointed with the fact but still accept it .

Okay ...I never thought abt this way👍🏼Your post actually makes sense abt Nishant. His behaviour seems more relatable with this thought. Thank you providing a different insight abt the whole matter. 

So Nishant is also overcompensating like Mishti for his family's sake to prove he is worthy of their love and will not break their trust. Looks like they are a match made in heaven😆

And this reflects badly on Mah family that all their children feels the need to prove themselves to accept any love. Sad....🤔🤗Now I am feeling bad for Nishant also.....😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

exactly yaar after leap even abir did it... i so hated when he got jealous and was wanting mish to come after him at one point lol pehle reason batao and try to win her back just dont sit quiet n expect her to come running to you.. thats a little over confidence... now he is going right first he talked to nishant and its like a information to nishant then he has to talk to mishti and clear everything but until he says the truth it will be like mishti's haldi time wish wanting abir to come for her and some miracle to happen.. 😆 

exactly now its about his family his expectation is from mishti... he is deciding for mishti but then expecting from her only.. he is like both sasural and mayaka for mishti naa and he is failing as mayaka n behaving like sasural only 😆

and also after literally warning her not to hurt family n saying all this he gave mishti an option to choose in mehndi... like she really has a choice.. i really feel bad for her nor the family is seeing mishti's pain nor is abir able to see her pain n emotion... 

Right yaara🤗

Abir is coming on track.....😆He asked nishant to back off becoz he didn't want to hurt mishti.......nw he is thinking clearly......even in mehandi.....he didn't want to make a tamasha......but the fire thing pulled him in.

😆He was a better than this as a Sasur too.....patah nahin all the characters in this shw at some point lose their brains and act  immature........its BP 's turn now.......he was never this aggressive or hyper before....in mehandi too he was violent.........its uncharacteristic of him. His way was always subtle but piercing......he had a way of expressing disappointment without losing his cool.But now I think its his turn to come under the butchering block for the sake of the story.....😆

@bold - It was better if he didn't make a farce of the choice thing. As if she had a choice??😆

I think he had to prove a point to Abir........that was the purpose of the whole drama........😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

hifi both of us thinking same today.. 🤗

yaar this is irking me so much from the time everyone was expecting mish to give explanation and assurance to her.. yaar atleast once no one asked what she feels or what she wants.. 

Hifi....yaara🤗

Atleast one thing is consistent in the show from the beginning.....Mishti always apologizing to her family for one thing or the other. Yeh shw khatam hojayega lekin mishti's apologies nahin. Tbh she needs a break from that family. I can get now why she trusted Abir more than her family........😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Nishant😡

See i told you guys it's gonna be Abir Vs Nishant at the end. Now fandom choose your side. I have chosen mine. Always for Team Abir🥳😆

This shouldn't even be asked .....😆

Team Abir FTW🥳

Actually Mishbir FTW🥳

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

wow life is truly playing a full circle eh?

Kuhu's words back when mah family caught Mish and Kuhu coming from the pub with Kunal n Abir:

https://twitter.com/being_fangirl/status/1219164925324451840

Both Mishti and Kuhu have been hit with the regressive soch.

Feel more awful for Mish at the moment thou😒 She already feels she has a massive burden of living up to BP and mah family name, and now the mah family keep shoving the responsibility of keeping the fam together 😭

This was one rare instance where Kuhu was given an impactful dialogue........and she was right also.👏

Its actually true for both the sisters ......but mishti more IMO.

Kuhu is actually smart and never allowed her family or anyone for that matter to interfere in her life.She kept up her cheery facade, hence noone has any clue on what's happening in her life. And it was good too.....because it gave her ample time to build herself again.....she became more conscious abt her worth....which I think to an extent helped her in getting over her jealousy for Mishti.

Mishti here is the dumb one who allowed each and every person to interfere in her life. Now the consequence is that she has no say in her life. Her inability to maintain a facade for a long time makes everyone privy to her feelings and people are not able to believe her when she says she is trying to move on.

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haye me too but even i cant watch now have some work 🤔 even you can watch in evening naa even i'm planning to do that only.. 😆

Mmm that asha kiran paper even i didnt get need to focus on the paper to get any clue... and parul maasi was saying about the market scene where abir hurt mish by saying if she will keep quiet when he talks to bm.. that scene sam.. 

Oh ok... That scene, now I remember. 

Maybe cool will know about it she has her binoculars with her na😆

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

So that Asha Kiran paper was the bill for those lakh bangles that Mishti bought from NGO. It just occurred to me that there is a possibility that in mehndi function bangles can catch on fire since they are made of lakh/wax or someone (Nishant) deliberately uses it to cause a fire and blame can be on abir? Or maybe I’m thinking too much?!😣

Wow ! Nice observation! We will get to know tomorrow 😊

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 tit for tat strategy eh?

https://twitter.com/sm_chirps16/status/1219200626002808832

Jao jao monster meenu. No one should stop you anyway. Leave RV house in peace👍🏼 

You hated Abir udd chalaa style because you wanted to control and keep him in the house under your conditions and supervision...YOU were the one who was scared to lose him to Mehul.

After all the cruel plots, plans and threats you have done, why would Abir care if you threaten to leave the house?😆 In fact Abir himself may make it easier for you, he'll leave the RV house all for you, and take nanko, parul, naanu and ketu with him and settle with Mishti in their own home👍🏼

#bhaag ke shaadi