Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Hmm...Looks like it.They openly challenged each other today. Nishant made it seem like a competetion.....

Actually I felt bad for mishti in all the scenes.....the way all these guys were behaving😆

Abir actually came out looking the better person more than BP and Nishant.😆

I am hoping that Nishant has some other motive other than making this into a competetion. I hope he is considering mishti's happiness in all this🤔

Actually for nishant this marriage is an opportunity to prove his family that he is worthy of there love and trust if you remember in intial episodes before nishant realises his feelings for mishti he always show his guilt for his past acts and make sure that he will not disappoint there family again the way BP make this proposal to him is more about BP's faith and trust on him like BP said that mishti is there biggest responsibility will he ready to accept it. His love for mishti is just one of the reason for saying yes to the alliance but his whole decision is not just based on his love for mishti. So backing off from the alliance means refusing in taking up the responsibility which cause disappointment   for both family and BP . Even when Bm choose abir over him for mishti he was slightly disappointed with the fact but still accept it .

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

👍🏼 Exactly my thoughts Diyaa.......Before also it has irked me to no end when she was supposed to prove everything to everyone. Before Abir was also doing the same, expecting her to chose him when he nevr gave her a reason to. Now atleast he is on track. So I have hopes that everything will be alright👍🏼

The hypocrisy of characters in this show is admirable......BP was all in support of Mishti when it came to RV parivaar......I mean he was in support of mishti not losing her individuality. But when it came to his family, he expects her to toe the line. 😆 Double standards, much??

exactly yaar after leap even abir did it... i so hated when he got jealous and was wanting mish to come after him at one point lol pehle reason batao and try to win her back just dont sit quiet n expect her to come running to you.. thats a little over confidence... now he is going right first he talked to nishant and its like a information to nishant then he has to talk to mishti and clear everything but until he says the truth it will be like mishti's haldi time wish wanting abir to come for her and some miracle to happen.. 😆 

exactly now its about his family his expectation is from mishti... he is deciding for mishti but then expecting from her only.. he is like both sasural and mayaka for mishti naa and he is failing as mayaka n behaving like sasural only 😆

and also after literally warning her not to hurt family n saying all this he gave mishti an option to choose in mehndi... like she really has a choice.. i really feel bad for her nor the family is seeing mishti's pain nor is abir able to see her pain n emotion... 

Bang on Diyaaa👏

You are echoing my thoughts today.....🤗

Everybody in this show has undue expectations from mishti and hold her to the highest ethical standards, but they never try to fulfill her expectations. Her emotions and desires are forgotten when its her time....

hifi both of us thinking same today.. 🤗

yaar this is irking me so much from the time everyone was expecting mish to give explanation and assurance to her.. yaar atleast once no one asked what she feels or what she wants.. 

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Actually for nishant this marriage is an opportunity to prove his family that he is worthy of there love and trust if you remember in intial episodes before nishant realises his feelings for mishti he always show his guilt for his past acts and make sure that he will not disappoint there family again the way BP make this proposal to him is more about BP's faith and trust on him like BP said that mishti is there biggest responsibility will he ready to accept it. His love for mishti is just one of the reason for saying yes to the alliance but his whole decision is not just based on his love for mishti. So backing off from the alliance means refusing in taking up the responsibility which cause disappointment   for both family and BP . Even when Bm choose abir over him for mishti he was slightly disappointed with the fact but still accept it .

Mmm ok this is actually a different thought.. and i dont think he agreed for rishta bcoz of his feeling as it was still in budding stage and he himself was not completely able to understand it... he said to jas naa bp never asked anything from them before now they cant deny him of this... so he too feels obliged to the family... something i too thought but what you said makes clear sense... he wants to prove himself to family n also to pay back for their support... 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mini 🤗

I think tight script and crisp dialogues made all the difference! Everyone was in character and they all had clarity of thought which made the episode so much more enjoyable and made so much sense today! 

Repeat watching this one for sure!!!

5 minutes talk with Mishti and Abir’s brain has started working again! MishBir gol-gol baatein was able to clean the kachra in Abir’s spark plug and today he was going full throttle 😆😆

Really? Thank God some improvement atleast.😆

I really liked the last 10 mins of MishBir conversation in Friday's episode. I found it very soothing and interesting convo.😆Don't know why you people are calling it gol gol baatein.😆

See the impact of the convo. Mr Ajeeb Rajvansh is back in action.😎

Jayati321 thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the update and for those beautiful caps. Diyu,thank you for the detailed written update.

Looks like an interesting episode. Can't wait to watch the episode. Saw the precap. Why is Nannu provoking Abir?😡I also saw some insta clips. So Abir used saam dham dand bhed to beat his own mother.🥳Oh ho finally... He should continue with this tactics from now onwards.😃

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

nish abir meeting... 

abir says thank to nish for coming... nish asks if he called him as business partner or his fiance's ex bf... 

abir says i didnt know if you will come or not... nishant says normal people come when invited not like some bin bulai mehman... he asks abir to say everything directly he doesnt understand gol gol baatein n shayari...

Abir says dont get married to mishti..

nishant laughs and says i didnt know you will say this directly.. 

abir says there is no other way to talk about this.. 

nishant says this should be asked to mishti how she feels about it.. 

Abir says she will be very angry... she will ask mai unki bm hu, pados wali gupta aunty hu, lecturer hu tho why am i taking so much interest in her life... she will try to act angry and scold me but she doesnt know to scold, she will call me ajeeb, her eyes will become big,... but whatever it is she wont be wrong.. only i did wrong with her... she gave me so many opportunity to apologize but i didnt give in, insulted her,  naanu is correct mai ghadeda hu... but i know she will forgive me...

nishant claps and says nice speech abir but why are you saying all this to me... 

abir says bcoz maybe mishti is angry now and maybe she will forgive me... and you are her friend when this happens mish wil be hurt for doing this to you and i cant hurt mish more... i'm sorry this has reached to this stage... but knowing about our love why did you agree for this marriage..

nishant says not only me but mishti has agreed... 

abir says bcoz i broke her heart..

nishant says dont remind me how you broke her heart.. she cried for months... i bought her out of it.. again she came n you kept hurting her... and now you expect a second chance... 

Abir says yes i deserve this second chance but she loves me... i accept that i hurt her, made her cry for months, even i was quiet then, was roaming around with a facade... but after she returned people changed but one thing didnt change that even now she loves me and i love her... nishant i wont say i'm a better choice for mishti than you..

nishant says good bcoz i can say i'm a better choice for mishti... your love only gave her pain... if mishti gets back to you..

abir says not if nishant when, when mishti gets back to me, its not a sapna but hakikat... we have faced problems together, challenges together and over come it... and you are not a problem or challenge thats why i dont want to...

nishant completes it you dont want to defeat me... you are challenging me... 

abir says mishti mera pyaar hai nishant koi competition nahi hai, and you are a part of our kahaani not the kahaani... 

nishant says this is the problem with you poetic people you live in kahaani n all but open your eyes and see your kahaani has ended... its over... you want another chance right ok go away from our life...

abir says no i wont go away... it was our kahaani and it will always be abir aur mishti ki kahaani... 

precap - nishant calls abir n invites him for mehandi and says today it will be decided who will mishti choose.. abir is very confident.. 

Nishant😡

See i told you guys it's gonna be Abir Vs Nishant at the end. Now fandom choose your side. I have chosen mine. Always for Team Abir🥳😆

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Meenu I hate you..how can you choose this girl  for abir..kitna kharaab choice hai tumara😆

🤣

I have no words to appreciate Mrs Meenakshi Rajvansh's choice.

Aiyo,she looks like a lady. 😆

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Nishant😡

See i told you guys it's gonna be Abir Vs Nishant at the end. Now fandom choose your side. I have chosen mine. Always for Team Abir🥳😆

jayu there is no question of course always Team Abir rajvansh he will always be the only choice... 🥳

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

jayu there is no question of course always Team Abir rajvansh he will always be the only choice... 🥳

Exactly...

Cheers for Team Abir🥳