Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llaggaye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

Not true ... Likes of Hina and Gauhar have also argued back many times not once ...but they are on good terms with Salman ...these people are not going personal with Salman  ...its all for the game ...i doubt SK would care much about destroying their career or will give them a second thought after the show   

May be he doesn't hold grudges with the fairer sex but he is known to hold grudges with men.  example: Vivek Oberoi, John Abraham

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: llaggaye

May be he doesn't hold grudges with the fairer sex but he is known to hold grudges with men.  example: Vivek Oberoi, John Abraham

Vivek got alot of work after his fight with Salman ..he even worked with his brother..Farah Khan has openly said that to Vivek on her show that Salman never stopped anyone from working with Vivek ..to which Vivek agreed  ...John Abraham came to Kapil Sharma show produced by Salman recently  ...John has come to to bigg boss too last year or year before 

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Yeh dekho ... Salman is concerned about Mahira where as he bashed Asim saying how can you get involved with a committed woman and break her relationship. Lol blatant hypocrisy.

sallu ka kya hai. Kabhi kuchh bolta hai to kabhi kuchh. Kabhi bolta hai no 3rd person can come between of the bond is strong n kabhi kehta hSi asim she broke up coz u were behind her. Biggest hypocrites to sallu n bb khud hai. Hms de kya expectation 🤬

Rasili thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

His actions don't support his words. This is the very problem in this whole mess. They say they are ust friends and then kambal mein ghuss jaate hain

And please, one can show gratitude without getting touchy and mushy 🐷

kambal me ghusna is wrong n the way they r behaving is wrong too. Btw sharing bed was bb concept itself although I know that u can maintain distance while sharing bed but why such concept was brought n not given a single beds?? But it’s not only paras fault. Mahira too could take a stand to maintain distance but she is giving more importance to paras/game than herself. They both r equally at fault for that but u can’t deny that the bond is the Stable n strongest in the house. Paras might not have said what sallu claimed n he confirmed that for which m with paras but I didn’t like his attitude n saying I ll pay akansha later. That girls is doing so much which doesn’t only involve money but her love n care for him. How will he pay her that??

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rasili

kambal me ghusna is wrong n the way they r behaving is wrong too. Btw sharing bed was bb concept itself although I know that u can maintain distance while sharing bed but why such concept was brought n not given a single beds?? But it’s not only paras fault. Mahira too could take a stand to maintain distance but she is giving more importance to paras/game than herself. They both r equally at fault for that but u can’t deny that the bond is the Stable n strongest in the house. Paras might not have said what sallu claimed n he confirmed that for which m with paras but I didn’t like his attitude n saying I ll pay akansha later. That girls is doing so much which doesn’t only involve money but her love n care for him. How will he pay her that??

This show isn't about a stable bond though is it? Its a show about personalities and how ones handles a stressful situation. So she is a failure in every possible way. 

I liked Mahira once-when she stood against Shukla, probably the only time I saw a spine in her. Otherwise, she has just been a puppet. 

As per bed concept, who knows? If they were so conscious though, they could have shared beds with women of the house. Mahira doesn't get along with any of the women in the house, so whose fault is that?

Moreover, I'm pretty sure they have enough quilts for everybody, they need not share it. Even if they do, they need not cover their heads inside it and do whatever it is they do-you are leaving the imagination open. Why wouldn't anyone imagine the worst?

This is not even about the bed sharing anymore. They are acting like a couple, anyone in Akanksha's place would have lost her shit. Remember Priyank's season and Divya? Damn, that shit was funny. 🤪I wish Akanksha had come and destroyed these two. That would have been the most entertainment we would have seen at the cost of Mahira 🤣  waise toh chilaane ka alawa kuch aur toh karti nahi hai

Rasili thumbnail

This show isn't about a stable bond though is it? Its a show about personalities and how ones handles a stressful situation. So she is a failure in every possible way. 

I liked Mahira once-when she stood against Shukla, probably the only time I saw a spine in her. Otherwise, she has just been a puppet. 

As per bed concept, who knows? If they were so conscious though, they could have shared beds with women of the house. Mahira doesn't get along with any of the women in the house, so whose fault is that?

Moreover, I'm pretty sure they have enough quilts for everybody, they need not share it. Even if they do, they need not cover their heads inside it and do whatever it is they do-you are leaving the imagination open. Why wouldn't anyone imagine the worst?

This is not even about the bed sharing anymore. They are acting like a couple, anyone in Akanksha's place would have lost her shit. Remember Priyank's season and Divya? Damn, that shit was funny. 🤪I wish Akanksha had come and destroyed these two. That would have been the most entertainment we would have seen at the cost of Mahira 🤣  waise toh chilaane ka alawa kuch aur toh karti nahi hai

why she didn’t come then? She was offered to be part of the show as well but she said it might ruin his game. So for her his game is more imp than their relationship, isn’t it? 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

why she didn’t come then? She was offered to be part of the show as well but she said it might ruin his game. So for her his game is more imp than their relationship, isn’t it? 

Not everyone is comfortable with making a mockery out of their personal lives. Maybe that's why. 

Rasili thumbnail

Not everyone is comfortable with making a mockery out of their personal lives. Maybe that's why. 

nonetheless it happened though. It was Better if she would have come n confront this pos. 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

nonetheless it happened though. It was Better if she would have come n confront this pos. 

I would like to think that she chose a higher ground. I would hate to see women bowing down to men like Paras 

Moreover his mother was entertaining AF in the family task 😆 

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Completely disgusting situation 🤢