Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi-Videsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Spot on!! She proved it she was weak the time paras or shukla were in the secret room, she hid behind sana pretending to be a little baby. If paras n shukla didn't save her that week she would have been out.

The stupid girl has been disrespecting reshmi from day one, who the hell does she think she is?? Reshmi really needs to stay well clear of her and even paras.

Mahira kaun makes me sick, she really needs to go, followed by sana. Just when I start liking sana a little she does something really annoying.

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Also whats with their moms saying bachchi hai tu, bachcha hai tu to defend their kid.. hamare mummy papa toh 10 saal ki umar se kehte rahe hai ki tum ab bachchi nahi ho ki itna tantrum throw kar rahe ho. Maybe thats why we are responsible about our actions.

you deserve a medal for this comment! so true!

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

mahira herself is playing with a game with paras, so why would she care or have a problem? πŸ˜† their "relationship" is mutually beneficial to both of them. wo ek dusre k sahaare hi agey barh rahe hain, mahira more than paras. if mahira cared so much, she wouldn't have entertained paras and let things get this far to begin with because she knew paras has a girlfriend outside. he's wrong for cheating on his girlfriend but mahira is equally as wrong because she's just as much of a part of it all 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yaa I used to like her on the basis of content on show I prefer on evaluation of performance 

she was good in beginning with her taking stand n all than after Paras mahira started kissing hugging than denying things she got so dependant on Paras n the way she is behaving n carrying herself I really don’t think anyone viewer like me would support her now πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

I remember you were a big Mahira supporter in the first few months...not any more???

llaggaye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

For a change, I liked Mahira today. No matter what, Salman said, Mahira stood with Paras all along as both of them seem to know what they are doing and BBs plan to split them up went all haywire.

Paras ne sahi bajayi BB ke creatives ki

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: llaggaye

For a change, I liked Mahira today. No matter what, Salman said, Mahira stood with Paras all along as both of them seem to know what they are doing and BBs plan to split them up went all haywire.

Paras ne sahi bajayi BB ke creatives ki

Delusional much? Mahira is the one who looked stupid today. nothing great in being a doormat

llaggaye thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Delusional much? Mahira is the one who looked stupid today. nothing great in being a doormat

Not at all. SK tried to do what he did with Rashmi and Arhaan and fake it as he was concerned about Mahira.

Mahira very politely said she knows the entire situation and is aware of everything and he doesn't need to mind her and Paras' business. Paras se bada tamacha to Mahira ne maare chicha ko

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Salman is a host and getting paid for all this...

Creatives want Trps which they are getting  ...

Mahira and Paras are doing what ever are for the sake of a game ... But they will face the consequences once they are outside..its not like they are saints and are about to make history by answering back to Salman and the creatives 

llaggaye thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

Salman is a host and getting paid for all this...

Creatives want Trps which they are getting  ...

Mahira and Paras are doing what ever are for the sake of a game ... But they will face the consequences once they are outside..its not like they are saints and are about to make history by answering back to Salman and the creatives 

I know SK will take this personal and ruin Paras' career. Paras is not a saint and deserves all that he is getting.

But SK and Creatives ki beizzati dekhke maza aaya and for once someone had the guts to talk about creatives in WKV. Nahi to sab chicha ki ji huzoori mein lage rehte hain 

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: llaggaye

I know SK will take this personal and ruin Paras' career. Paras is not a saint and deserves all that he is getting.

But SK and Creatives ki beizzati dekhke maza aaya and for once someone had the guts to talk about creatives in WKV. Nahi to sab chicha ki ji huzoori mein lage rehte hain 

Not true ... Likes of Hina and Gauhar have also argued back many times not once ...but they are on good terms with Salman ...these people are not going personal with Salman  ...its all for the game ...i doubt SK would care much about destroying their career or will give them a second thought after the show