Mahira weak hai HAI HAI

Posted: 4 years ago

This Mahira-kaun has lost it this week. I'm pretty sure she didn't get what Salman was trying to put across, she definitely didn't. Paras tried his level best to put words into her mouth and she very mechanically responded to Salman ki ya ya I understood.

Not only does this girl not realize that she is being played, she refuses to open her eyes. Such blind fanaticism. I mean really? Loyalty is good, but at this point, she only looks stupid. 

Paras and Mahira-These 2 jokers not once accepted that they have crossed a line. Paras infuriated me today but that deserves a separate thread 🤬 If this Mahira-kaun is stupid herself, there is nothing that one can do. 

If she knew about Paras's girlfriend outside, why is she getting all so cosy with him? Self-respect naam ki ek cheez hoti hai. We all see how she responds to Paras. When he tries to kiss her, until he kisses her she has no word of disapproval, only after he does it, she was like oh don't do it, My Ammi watching. 

Come on! Atleast have the balls to do it khulle aam

Any woman knows when she is being approached by a friend, if you know it is wrong and you are not liking it, stop him before he does the deed. Not after. Infact Paras exposed her in one of the episodes last week by saying that she herself likes being kissed and then she accepted it! 

She is an adult for godsake not a child who does not know what kind of physical touch friends have and what kind of touch couples have. This isn't normal at all. 

If she had the guts to say it out loud, she would have. Instead she takes out her frustration on people who show her the mirror. The promo where she snaps at Rashami-I mean, Mahira you should be doing that to Paras for speaking on behalf of you each time, messing with your brain and showing you in bad light.  If anything, she only took your side here. Rashami was also right when she articulated very well what Salman tried to say-that if it is not a relationship then maintain distance, there is a kind of untold distance friends who are not couples maintain. 

Mahira is weak. She cannot stand up for herself, doesn't have a mind of her own and chooses the most petty reasons to lash out at others when she should either be lashing out at Paras or herself. Because only these 2 are responsible for how they are being portrayed. 

Dil se bhi dimaag se bhi-she is weak! If she cannot accept it, maybe she should start taking things into her own hands instead of latkafoing on Paras, which in itself is disgraceful because well, sigh.

Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 4 years ago

Salman wasted his energy and patience today in trying to help Mahira realise what kind of a loser Paras is. But she blindly agreed with Paras's lies upon him prompting her and then going and hugging him. Paras and Mahira deserve each other. Both are horrible human beings!

Originally posted by adnilover

Salman wasted his energy and patience today in trying to help Mahira realise what kind of a loser Paras is. But she blindly agreed with Paras's lies upon him prompting her and then going and hugging him. Paras and Mahira deserve each other. Both are horrible human beings!

Truly. These 2 deserve each other.

I saw Akanksha's interview today and she doesn't look clingy from any angle! She came across as someone who is extremely confident in herself. Paras is a loser who uses people as and when he wishes.He doesn't deserve Akanksha at all,specially after the kind of filth he spoke today. DISGRACEFUL!

The thing is mahira understands everything she is not dumb, she knows paras is playing her but she is accepting it bcoz she wants to go ahead in game, and paras is the only option she has bcoz she knows she is incapable of surviving alone. She allows him to kiss her and get in kambal with her as his reward. Very disgusting.

Beta ji living  in delusion  

Did paras lie to mahira that I will leave my gf? Even in the last convo too he said I have a gf outside. That’s what mahira said that he never lied to her n never gave her wrong hopes. They both need each other for the game but their friendship seem genuine to me. Fake angle hai ya real but it’s a strongest bond in this season 

Contestants this year have fallen to new lows for getting ahead in the game....each and every one of them. Am sure that their personal life cannot be made into a tamasha unless they don't agree to it. They have all milked it to get footage. When it goes against them they start crying foul. Rashmi, Shukla brought their past themselves into the show. Paras himself brought the mention of how he is not so serious about his girlfriend into the show, Himanshi again brought in her so called engagement into the show but still flirted with Asim later. Sana ne toh khud ko hi characterless bol Diya tha. As you said Mahira too is allowing Paras's advances. Zehrili ki to baat hi nahin Karo. Going into the washroom with a guy!

They all have taken enough footage from their personal lives and fake love angles. ab things not working in their favour to ro rahe Hain.

Edited by nishi5 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Rasili

Did paras lie to mahira that I will leave my gf? Even in the last convo too he said I have a gf outside. That’s what mahira said that he never lied to her n never gave her wrong hopes. They both need each other for the game but their friendship seem genuine to me. Fake angle hai ya real but it’s a strongest bond in this season 

100%right  u have write my words.. paras never gave her wrong hopes her..still now they are maintaing friendship as genuine  except kiddy fussy scenes..she is not a weak.. she is grateful with paras becoz she couldn't  leave because para helped lot and mahira also..both  ate genuine their friend ship  way if some time she made relationship with Sidtharth  asim..I feel that she will be same loyality..😉

Edited by sailuja - 4 years ago

Mahira is a fool! She is the stupidest contest this season. She is weak because she has no brains to analyze people, or situations, or her own words and actions! Still this idiocy somehow helped her in surviving 4+ months in the show which would not have been possible if she had even an ounce of brain! But this idiocy will take her nowhere in the outside world.

Anyway it’s time for her eviction already. She will get out within the next week or two. I hope her ammi makes her realize and analyze situations around her do that she is not so naive in her future career. Also, hopefully with age, she will gain some wisdom and intelligence because I too was very stupid when I was her age which wasn’t a long time back.

Originally posted by Rasili

His actions don't support his words. This is the very problem in this whole mess. They say they are ust friends and then kambal mein ghuss jaate hain

And please, one can show gratitude without getting touchy and mushy 🐷