Reason behind Pranbir fire scene in insta (Only Pranbir fans please)

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I was thinking if they show that scene then what will be the reason behind it. Because something or probably someone caused that fire to blow up, I think. Okay, my assumption is it is after Maya's allegation has been proved false and she was going to be handed over to the police. In order to save her own neck, either Rhea or Aliya will throw something in the fire. So, it will blow up, causing a chaos and distracting everyone. Ranbir will become busy protecting Prachi from harm and thus, grabbing the opportunity, Maya will escape.  What do you all think? Put in your assumptions too. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe. But I am not so sure.Maybe the girl will try to give the water with drugs to Prachi but in that instant Ranbir would see the fire and would go to save Prachi.

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe. But I am not so sure.Maybe the girl will try to give the water with drugs to Prachi but in that instant Ranbir would see the fire and would go to save Prachi.

But why would the girl give the drugged drink to Prachi? She is supposed to give it to Ranbir na? 😕

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

But why would the girl give the drugged drink to Prachi? She is supposed to give it to Ranbir na? 😕

Sorry I mean Ranbir😆

Nandini25 thumbnail

Sorry I mean Ranbir😆

Oh 😆

But if that happens, it's also good news coz that means either plan fails or if that Maya tries something foul he will at least remember. 

mala06 thumbnail

Oh 😆

But if that happens, it's also good news coz that means either plan fails or if that Maya tries something foul he will at least remember. 

Yes and Rhea is the one who is doing most efforts to unite Pranbir😆.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I was thinking if they show that scene then what will be the reason behind it. Because something or probably someone caused that fire to blow up, I think. Okay, my assumption is it is after Maya's allegation has been proved false and she was going to be handed over to the police. In order to save her own neck, either Rhea or Aliya will throw something in the fire. So, it will blow up, causing a chaos and distracting everyone. Ranbir will become busy protecting Prachi from harm and thus, grabbing the opportunity, Maya will escape.  What do you all think? Put in your assumptions too. 

I don't mind that just as long as we get to see ranbir saving prachi. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Hamari unintentional shubh chintak 😏🤣🤣🤣

Nandini25 thumbnail

So true. All credits for Ranbir falling in love with Prachi goes to Rhea. 😆And is still doing everything possible to bring them closer. 😆

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I don't mind that just as long as we get to see ranbir saving prachi. 

Either that or something else will happen to help Maya escape. Because I am sure this time too Rhea and Aliya will go Scott free. It will be lovely to see Ranbir saving Prachi again.