Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Woah Uru i loved the highlights. Thoroughly enjoyed.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You know i loved the last 10 mins of MishBir conversation in tonight's episode. But after reading your analysis i am just amazed.How beautifully you have explained it with the parallel maze sequence. ๐Ÿ‘

Loved KuKuBir scenes and the entire dance sequence.You know even i tried my best to see the face of gaay bahu.But couldn't see her face.๐Ÿ˜ญrather i saw a spineless couple attending the gaay bahu's family.Nidhi & Kaushal๐Ÿ˜ก

Thank you jayu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...

In this kachra episodes I am glad I get something to do deep analysis on ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ต

Nidhi and kaushal were always spineless it's just we noticed  know today 

Random was ketki helping abir and her parents helping benba ๐Ÿค”

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Beautiful๐Ÿ‘.. Beautifully written guruji๐Ÿ‘...

Can I gladly say that our thoughts on this week's episodes are the same

Except nannu๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†.. Coz he'll be the haddi between MishBir for me..n I can't seem to forget it๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to today's episode

It was really neat in a way.....I loved Rajvansh  boys man๐Ÿคฃ.... Even in such stress they are playing with the gate๐Ÿคฃ.. That was a cute scene

The wingman brother

The clueless lover

So Kunal is genuinely trying to be the brother Abhir always deserved...... Abhir wanted his brother to be his secret keeper.. His postman to his lady love..n Kunal is becoming that

What ever it is....... Makers for sure know how to use the song sequences๐Ÿ˜†....n everyone the actors/ characters seem to Enjoy the same๐Ÿ˜†

Today for sure Parul was disgusted by big Ben....n after marriage I feel she may play a big support to Mishti n kuhu...... Coz big monster will go bonkers๐Ÿคฃ

I'm really loving kuhu n Kunal now a days.. They are making mends for Previous deeds in a good way๐Ÿ˜†.... Arey MishBir marriage dint know how equations will change but for now kuku n Abhir are enjoyable.. But I miss. I so miss Mishti in that group

You know one thing that I liked about this is Mishti making any fuss.. neither Abhir is going overboard..... Yes he's trying to better the situation in his own way..... Weather is right or wrong time will tell...

I'm really missing my MishBir.. But today saw them in same frame๐Ÿ˜ญ...  Kya din aagye๐Ÿค“...

Sachi..... But really liking the fact the Kunal kuhu ketu n Nanu are with Abhir....n MishBirs love  is so amazing That I'm sure they'll end up together soon..n the process for that has started

I liked the fact That Kunal, Parul directly knew that big monster Would have asked something in return from Abhir N park dinner wanted Abhir to do anything

Gosh this monster lady is creepy๐Ÿค“

Once again beautiful analysis dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much cool ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I think after a long time we managed to be on the same page , except one point ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† forget it haadi ko goli maaro๐Ÿ˜† chala jayega aakhri kuchh din bache hai uske ab ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Yes I am also waiting for mishti to join that group she is missing out on all the fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Meenu is the biggest daffod ...she doesn't realise in this mess she lost all her supporters be it kunal or parul , she is going bonkers and m loving it ๐Ÿคฃ But she is still one woman army ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† I want baba back now ๐Ÿ˜† she used to remain in control 

More drama coming up , get ready for the cartoon network festival ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Your thoughts and the way you write is something, you know..smiley27...it made the whole scene in today's episode beautiful. Loved the whole symbolic interpretation of the scene and correlating it with the pillar episode......awww my siggy ....I changed it butsmiley31

Thank you so much โค๏ธ 

Haha I noticed you changed the siggy ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I use to always notice and now this shayari I know by heart โค๏ธ

smiley37I was actually hifi ing Abir when he said that.smiley37Both of them were very cutesmiley36Dorkssmiley36

I think this will happensmiley36bhaag ke shaadi karna is the way to gosmiley40BP has now become DDLJ wala baujismiley36smiley36....so in the end he needs to free mishti.....maybe we will get the airport parallel scenesmiley36This tym mishti going behind Abir and stopping him.....smiley42smiley42smiley31

Would love to see this airport scene parallel....ufff its getting messier now , let it end soon ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Nobody can understand them........smiley37smiley37They are super resilent and bounce back from any situationsmiley36smiley36I think they crashed the sangeet to dance ...not to talk to mishtismiley36smiley36But the scene was super cute......smiley36

Hahahahaha๐Ÿคฃ Oh yes see the enthusiasm,  it looks like they were more interested in dancing only ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they forget everything while doing nach baliye ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel bad for mishti whenever I see Kukubir scenessmiley24She is always left alone and she doesn't get to have any fun like these three. She always has to sit and  cry and has to make important decisionssmiley44I wish RV bros give some of their super resilience skills to mishti as well so that she can also enjoy in any situationsmiley36smiley36Chalo koi baat nahin dance sequence is there for hersmiley36

She will join the fun soon ๐Ÿ˜Ž...I want the 4 to settle in RV house now โค๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ Too much fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Waah nice thought regarding the intelligence thing.....never thought abt it smiley32

Everything is neutral in the world,  it depends on the way we use it 

Our wish of seeing gaay bahu came truesmiley36smiley36Surprisingly she was not in a ghunghatsmiley36smiley36

Was that u sitting there Uru haan???smiley36U didn't tell anyone u actually went to RV house.....cheatersmiley39smiley36smiley36

Modern gasy bahu she is ๐Ÿคฃ

Samjha karo mini , all this is very private,  I can't share ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

smiley36smiley36smiley36Mishti looked real cute in today's episode.....her hair and dress everything. Married waali feelings arahi thi usse dekhkarsmiley36She was the best looking in today's episodesmiley36

I liked her costumes as well , usually I don't like her costumes but this was really really beautiful โค๏ธ

True.....yaara.....she always used to get reassurances from Abir that her decisions are correct. Now she doesn't have confidence to take decision for herself nor does she have Abir to reassure her that she is right.Its sad that 2 of people in her life who was proud of her the way she was and always supported her in her decisions is not with her when she needs them the most. One is trying to make decisions for her in his fear and the other one has lost the right to be in her life. #Trulyalone

I know m really feeling bad for her ๐Ÿค” She is a strong girl , she will come out of it soon 

smiley37smiley37I am also praying he doesn't become evil. Warna mujhe bhi muh chupana padegasmiley36smiley36 He is giving me creepy vibes with his doubts and overprotectiveness about mishti....Looks like mishti also lost her friend who never judged her. Now she has to prove herself to him also.......smiley44I am actually confused about what he is thinking will happen when he marries mishti.....smiley36

I am getting mixed vibes too but unless I see he is doing it all on purpose I will not say anything ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Chal koi na saath mein muh chipa lenge ๐Ÿคฃ

I miss the carefree guy who only loved icecream and pizzasmiley36

I think mishti is jinxed ......all the guys who has a link up with her lose their brains in the process and forget how to smilesmiley36smiley36

First Kunal, now Abir and nishant also going the same path. Each of them have different mental problems when they are linked up with mishti.

Kya se kya ho gaya nishant toh ๐Ÿคฃ He is doing all ashant work ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mishti's vibes are not good for brains I guess ๐Ÿ˜†

All in all awesome highlights.......Made me emotional......smiley20smiley27smiley31smiley31smiley31

Thank you again โค๏ธ

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey I am not able to wake up so early these days ๐Ÿ˜† Hence missing the love fun ...I saw you posting 2 hotties ka precap pic ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

#Nanki ship will sail if they get atleast one scene together ๐Ÿคฃ But makers are not letting nannu divert ๐Ÿคฃ

check my new post..slapping drama is coming up

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thank you so much cool ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I think after a long time we managed to be on the same page , except one point ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† forget it haadi ko goli maaro๐Ÿ˜† chala jayega aakhri kuchh din bache hai uske ab ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Yes I am also waiting for mishti to join that group she is missing out on all the fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Meenu is the biggest daffod ...she doesn't realise in this mess she lost all her supporters be it kunal or parul , she is going bonkers and m loving it ๐Ÿคฃ But she is still one woman army ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† I want baba back now ๐Ÿ˜† she used to remain in control 

More drama coming up , get ready for the cartoon network festival ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Are.. Not after long guruji.....

I think except Nishant point.. We've been in the same page from quit Some time Now๐Ÿ˜ณ..

I remember last week too we had a similar POV.... My bad I wasn't able to write or comment much on your fabulous pointers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ... Chooooorrryyy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Nish too..I just don't like him because he is the Hadi between MishBir... Else as a character till now he's just been fab

The episodes are good...... If not the best but really bringing out all the characters be it Kunal kuhu nish bade Papa

I am actually Liking Abhir big Ben confrontation๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm loving kukubir๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm liking that Kunal is becoming a rebel๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Except the Spineless couple Nidhi n koshlu no one cares about Meenu

But really that lady monster is one man army๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Are.. Not after long guruji.....

I think except Nishant point.. We've been in the same page from quit Some time Now๐Ÿ˜ณ..

I remember last week too we had a similar POV.... My bad I wasn't able to write or comment much on your fabulous pointers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ... Chooooorrryyy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Nish too..I just don't like him because he is the Hadi between MishBir... Else as a character till now he's just been fab

The episodes are good...... If not the best but really bringing out all the characters be it Kunal kuhu nish bade Papa

I am actually Liking Abhir big Ben confrontation๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm loving kukubir๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm liking that Kunal is becoming a rebel๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Except the Spineless couple Nidhi n koshlu no one cares about Meenu

But really that lady monster is one man army๐Ÿ˜†

Arey no need to say sorry re , I used to read your pointers too ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Haan he is not doing it purposely or at least till now its not shown that he is doing it purposely that's why  m not hating him , it's more like circumstantial villain...aage ka pata nahi ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† but I can understand the frustration for him , natural hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes we are in the final lap of this track , aakhri adhyay hai ... ...last few weeks to go ๐Ÿ˜†

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ushi Like always amazing highlights.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผsmiley32smiley32smiley32 

I loved ur beautiful maze scene interpretation.. It was soo beautiful. โค๏ธ

I loved the episode. Being a dance lover i enjoyed seeing them dancing on my favv numbers.. Say na, say na per to i have danced in my school..๐Ÿ˜ณ & London thumakda is my most favv.. And when mishti danced on the following part, that was my most favv  scene which i m going to watch again. โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ

"Lathhe Di Chadar

Uthhe Honeymoon Kar Maahiya

Aavo Saamne, Aavo Saamne

Tera Ki Size Hai Ve Das Maahiya

Malmal Da Kurta

Dikh Da Hai Sab Kuch Clear Maahiya

Tere Saamne, Tere Saamne

Lagda Hai Chhota Palang Maahiya

These are double meaning words  but they really have done it nicely. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ushi this shayri is โค๏ธโค๏ธ kitne din ho gaye we havnt properly enjoyed his shayri..We missed it so much..

Arey i wanted to zoom and see her face, i have a doubt it was YOU sitting there..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I dont want to talk abt  Nidhi khoslu. Cant parul says "Meri itne saalo ki Honesty ka aapne kyaaa sila diya, jab aap muje dhokha de sakti hai, apne beto ko de sakti hai to aap kisi ki sagi nahi hui.. AApne ajtak sirf apne bare me socha, aap akeli nahi thi, sab the aapke sath but ab aap sab khoyengi and akeli rhengi.." I want someone to throw these hurtful dialogue on meenu's face..

I m ready for the next week dhamakedaar episodes,, De thappad, De Punches ki baarish hone wali hai.

Honestly Ushi i didnt want to say anything on AT, some fans r oversensitive they wont understand my point. I saw people started criticizing BP also.  I mean mistake ki abir ne,  BP being a father he is protecting mish. bas ek galti kero and sari achi bate bhul jao..๐Ÿ‘ 

But want to say here, i  was upset but didnt feel VERY bad when BP slapped him, even if Abir ki koi mistake na ho, yaar shahher even said kisi ko aaker baar baar functions spoil keroge to daant to padegi hi na..kitna koi tolerate kerega koi. Abhi to nannu ne negative wali harkatein ki nahi hai, if in future he does, then we all will bash him. I seriously dont want him to become negative, ab to meri bhi izzzat ka sawaaal hai๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Thank you so much diyuuuuu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— so so so happy to see you on the same page that too with same symbolism ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

#ProudGuruji ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Surely they are courage and direction for each other ...

Yes I think at the end they are going to elope...the bangle scene also hinted at ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes yes don't worry diya mishti will join soon ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

I want gaay bahu's full close up yaar and her name should be revealed ๐Ÿ˜†

I know she is going through a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bas mera popat na ho jaaye ๐Ÿคฃ I am still on two minds , nannu is observing mishti , I am observing nannu ๐Ÿ˜†

Roller coaster slap ride ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

please let them bhaag n get married ddlj style bm helping mish but our raj shouldnt oppose rather accept bm decision n get married in a temple ๐Ÿคฃ

i want MishNal how dare you daily n kubir stuck between them ๐Ÿ˜†

haha imagine her name being urvashi meenu can actually choose it as its simiar to her name meenakshi ๐Ÿ˜† she looked good from long yaar dont know how its in close up lets see i hope they show her... we need to see meenu's choice ๐Ÿคฃ

haha even i'm observing nannu alot even his little reactions n all... thoda dar lag raha hai i hope they dont use all the open end of his anxiety at end nah nah... ๐Ÿ˜†

WWE be ready for reporting uru.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

please let them bhaag n get married ddlj style bm helping mish but our raj shouldnt oppose rather accept bm decision n get married in a temple ๐Ÿคฃ

i want MishNal how dare you daily n kubir stuck between them ๐Ÿ˜†

haha imagine her name being urvashi meenu can actually choose it as its simiar to her name meenakshi ๐Ÿ˜† she looked good from long yaar dont know how its in close up lets see i hope they show her... we need to see meenu's choice ๐Ÿคฃ

haha even i'm observing nannu alot even his little reactions n all... thoda dar lag raha hai i hope they dont use all the open end of his anxiety at end nah nah... ๐Ÿ˜†

WWE be ready for reporting uru.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Bhaag ne vale hai mishbir pakka  I can see that coming ๐Ÿ˜†

Mishnal bhi milega...

Oh haan urvashi Meenakshi...nice yaar๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ But abir toh mishti ka hai 

Yes yes surely I will be there for live...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ushi Like always amazing highlights.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผsmiley32smiley32smiley32 

I loved ur beautiful maze scene interpretation.. It was soo beautiful. โค๏ธ

I loved the episode. Being a dance lover i enjoyed seeing them dancing on my favv numbers.. Say na, say na per to i have danced in my school..๐Ÿ˜ณ & London thumakda is my most favv.. And when mishti danced on the following part, that was my most favv  scene which i m going to watch again. โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ

"Lathhe Di Chadar

Uthhe Honeymoon Kar Maahiya

Aavo Saamne, Aavo Saamne

Tera Ki Size Hai Ve Das Maahiya

Malmal Da Kurta

Dikh Da Hai Sab Kuch Clear Maahiya

Tere Saamne, Tere Saamne

Lagda Hai Chhota Palang Maahiya

These are double meaning words  but they really have done it nicely. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ushi this shayri is โค๏ธโค๏ธ kitne din ho gaye we havnt properly enjoyed his shayri..We missed it so much..

Arey i wanted to zoom and see her face, i have a doubt it was YOU sitting there..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I dont want to talk abt  Nidhi khoslu. Cant parul says "Meri itne saalo ki Honesty ka aapne kyaaa sila diya, jab aap muje dhokha de sakti hai, apne beto ko de sakti hai to aap kisi ki sagi nahi hui.. AApne ajtak sirf apne bare me socha, aap akeli nahi thi, sab the aapke sath but ab aap sab khoyengi and akeli rhengi.." I want someone to throw these hurtful dialogue on meenu's face..

I m ready for the next week dhamakedaar episodes,, De thappad, De Punches ki baarish hone wali hai.

Honestly Ushi i didnt want to say anything on AT, some fans r oversensitive they wont understand my point. I saw people started criticizing BP also.smiley14  I mean mistake ki abir ne,  BP being a father he is protecting mish. bas ek galti kero and sari achi bate bhul jao..smiley32 

But want to say here, i  was upset but didnt feel VERY bad when BP slapped him, even if Abir ki koi mistake na ho, yaar shahher even said kisi ko aaker baar baar functions spoil keroge to daant to padegi hi na..kitna koi tolerate kerega koi. Abhi to nannu ne negative wali harkatein ki nahi hai, if in future he does, then we all will bash him. I seriously dont want him to become negative, ab to meri bhi izzzat ka sawaaal haismiley36

Thanks piya ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Oh wow didn't know you love dancing so much haan wah  haan I loved the choreography and the set up was really exciting,  especially in say na say na song , London wala was nice too , just noticed the lyrics now๐Ÿ˜†

Haaaa๐Ÿ˜† De Dana dhan chaap chaap chaap ๐Ÿคฃ

Yaar main toh bol hi rahi hun taali ek haath se nahi bajti , upar se pata hi nahi BP ko achanak itna gussa kyun aaya .  Dekhte hain episode mein kya hota hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Haan re izzat pe baat aa gayi hai๐Ÿคฃ,  loose ends toh hai ๐Ÿ˜† dekhe kya hota hai ๐Ÿคž

PS: I personally like this slap thing only , jisne bhi shuru kiya ho jisne bhi khatam kara ho , dosent matter 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago