17 Jan - Episode Highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jo reh gaya peeche nishaan,  

Jo chhut gayi halki si yaad, 

Uska bas yeh hi kehna hai ,

Hamare kismat mein phir se milna hai 

"Pata nahi Maine aapki problem solve karne mein help ki ya nahi ki , lekin aapne meri problem solve karne mein help zarur ki hai,  thank you stranger , thank you !!"

No no you guys are on the right episode highlights thread πŸ˜† These lines are not from today's episode but holds a lot of importance to explain the parallel that I found in today's episode. ( m sure you must have guessed which scene this is ) 

Abir , a banjara who himself says uska koi thikana nahi,  basically a person who doesn't a direction or anchor in life,  for him life was the journey and that journey was the destination itself, benba's one call to get ketki engaged upsets him , using baba's name to emotionally blackmail him upsets him ,  that whole maze scene seemed like a symbolism of how the track played out post leap,  mishti knew someone is hiding behind the pillars,  pillars of facade , pillars of fate , pillars of helplessness that abir created around himself so that his real feelings don't come out , mishti tries to see the real "face" behind those pillars but failed to see him, gives up and leaves,  in the process she tells something that gives abir a direction to deal with things and he thanks the s"stranger"  for helping him , for directing him , for anchoring him β€οΈ 

Somewhat similar happened in today's 5 minutes scene,  benba's one call upsets him , her stubbornness to get him married by blackmailing him , abir this time too has lots of pillars around him , pillars of helplessness,  fate , and facade , this time too he dosent let mishti see his real "face" the face that wants to tell her that he loves her and only her,  instead he who doesn't mind getting controlled by mishti , who looks about for her to give directions , because he knows that despite her flaws she is still "sahi"  

He asks him did you feel anytime you lost your courage ?

She remembers how his shayari his words helped her to deal with the most difficult situation of her life and she tells her that her courage came through him 

But the series of events has made her believe that now she will think from her brain,  and not heart because that path has given her immense pain 

Abir is the process gets his hint , though in the maze scene and today's 5 mins scene , she had no intention to guide him , but mishti being mishti and abir being abir , mishti unknowingly ended up helping him , and then abir thanks her "stranger" yet again and makers her wear that bangle,  her courage , because the biggest thing that abir has given to her is her "courage" and the biggest thing that mishti has given him is his "direction"  , n both of them have done that unknowingly 

You see people,  that's why i say they are not soulmates because hey it looks fancy to call them but actually they are soulmates for a reason !!

1. One of my fav today was the mishbir 1.0 bangle scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

"Roti bhi gol nahi bana sakti,  choodi bhi gol nahi bana sakti , upar se dimag bhi gol hai tumhara "

🀣🀣🀣 Actually that's true πŸ˜†

"Bhaag ke shaadi karna meri dream wedding hai , lekin sabko batake "

Makers please please please can this happen actually ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It will be fun to see angry violent chroni on ghodi πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Bhagaoing our ajeeb rajvansh , that too after informing mahs 

2. "Mujhe lagta hai vo meri baat zarur manegi "

"Chalo koi toh manega , Kuhu hoti toh bilkul nahi manegi " 

Bros talking it casually while swinging on the gate πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ In dono ka main kya karun πŸ˜† Ek ki maa ne shaadi ka ultimatum diya hai   dusre ki maa jail mein hai and they are just πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ .....rv boys ko samajhna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai , no wonder nishant dosent understand their ways πŸ€£πŸ€£

3. "Tumhare bade papa se darr lagta hai , pehle purani film he hero ki tarah the , ab villan types ho rahe hain "

"Tumhe toh practice hogi na, tumhari mom kam villain hai .....#oops"

"Nahi nahi koi baat nahi tum ab us team mein aa gayi ho jisme maa ko big Ben kaha jaata hai " 

Hahahahahaha🀣🀣🀣 #KukuBirRocks and I cant wait to see mishti joining these 3 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then they will be a team jahan maa ko big Ben hi nahi Dracula aur monster bhi bhulaya jaata hai πŸ€£

4. Chalo monster ki baat nikli hai so let's talk about her , today I got to learn something that intelligence is not a good quality but it's actually just a quality,  good or bad it just depends on the way you use it , if you use with wisdom then it's good,  if not then it may be bad πŸ˜† Benba us super intelligent,  knows each one of them,  she clearly knows how much loyal a person abir is that if she gets married to someone his loyalties will be set to his wife πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wah benba wah...lekin shaadi hogi nahi πŸ€£ got to see gaay bahu too πŸ˜† rhoda camera zoom karo , I want to see her πŸ˜† and did I see nidhi and koslu welcoming them ? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... if spineless couple had a face 

5. Coming to the dance performances now , they forget everything when they dance πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ No worries no struggles no stress , dance it out yaar πŸ˜† 

First performance was for London se aaye nishant ke liye London thumak da  It's very clear that mishti and nishant are not romantically involved hence their chemistry was very thanda πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways I still enjoyed it πŸ₯³

Second was my fav , say na say na how you said it to me πŸ₯³ And abir said it  "Mere saath chalo nahi toh bada papa ke saamne aa jaunga " ....oooooooooo dhamki haan abir πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž Btw did you notice,  mishbir had similar headphones #Twiming #UparWaleKaIshaara  Also wah ji wah abir is utaroing mishti's nazar  Ans uru is utaroing mishbir ki nazar ....haaye yeh lo ⚫....thu thu thu...

6. Mishti wants to be happy for her family,  she is thinking uske brain se and she feels let's go with the flow now  there are 2 ways to take decisions,  either be confident enough to take them on your own , and if you aren't confident enough then let those take decision for you whom you trust the most , mishti was confident that abir would come back , she tried a lot of times, but got nothing, her confidence on abir has shattered , and like she herself says that her courage comes from abir and when he is only not around how can she be confident and courageous so she has simply decided to trust bade papa now and go with the flow ....😲

7. Nishant throughout the week had been keenly observing mishti , he was quick enough to decode that mishti is putting up a facade, she still loves abir and she isn't that strong that she shows , when he confronts about it she dosent deny but also says that despite of love still being there , she wants to move on and dosent want to wait for abir anymore , but nishant is still observing that she isn't happy also , she is physically there but mentally lost somewhere 

let's see what conclusion he lands up on !! Makers mera popat mat karna πŸ˜†πŸ˜† main forum mein muh dikhane ke layak nahi bachungi agar yeh evil bana toh πŸ˜† forum mein muh chipane ki jagah bhi nahi hai ek toh  you always listen to me naa ...I told that baba is negative...he was ...I told that in baba track meenu won't be whitewashed ...she wasn't....please give me a chance to complete my hat trick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways this week has been pretty much smooth , entertaining,  some amazing confrontation scenes,  good dance performances,  good progress on all sides...

Waiting for future episodes !!

The confused directionless banjara πŸ™Žβ€β™‚οΈ

The "girl" who thinks from her brain now shows him the way πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

The sister who is with her bro πŸ’ƒ

The brother is who is lucky to have his bhai πŸ•Ί

The lady who never uses her intelligence wiselyπŸ˜₯ 

The smart observer nanchak 😎

The Dance India Dance meets nach baliye continues πŸ˜‘

The final lap has begun 😁

Happy weekend β€οΈ

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow uru nice analysis infact parallel from maze was well written. But I am worried for BP he will not accept easily apart from forgiving abir it's about sending Mishti to RV house where the monster is waiting for her. It's a father's concern not control. I hope BP discuss this with abir.

Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lovelycolour

Wow uru nice analysis infact parallel from maze was well written. But I am worried for BP he will not accept easily apart from forgiving abir it's about sending Mishti to RV house where the monster is waiting for her. It's a father's concern not control. I hope BP discuss this with abir.

Thank you so much β€οΈβ€οΈ

Abir has to discuss with BP and also has to share the real reason behind break up too,  till them nothing is going to sort out and no one will stop 

Its very evident they are doing all this for shaadi drama only πŸ€£πŸ€£

So enjoy the ride , the truth will come out on the wedding day only 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

ohh Uru amazing amazing highlights yaar.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³ special love to your beautiful maze scene interpretation.. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ahhh reading the shayari is making me feel nostalgic the episode, his husky voice reciting shayari, the bgm, the playful simple happy mishbir wow missing them so much β€οΈ

coming to your theory both of our thoughts are similar almost but i only thought on general about the parallel in today n maze scene but your pillar decoding and the explanation you have girl take a bow.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— this is just out of the world, you are guruji for a reason... love you yaar... now this clearly gives more insight to mishbir situation and their uniqueness... πŸ€—

haha seriously the bangle scene is a symbolization just like the sword scene mishti's birthday wish got fulfilled now this wish will also get fulfilled she calls abir as ajeeb but she is more ajeeb than him... πŸ˜† haa waiting for the mishbir will get married in temple with kuku n also nannu support n going infront of meenu.. haahaan i want to see meenu burning πŸ€£πŸ€£

kukubir rocks seriously #jokers...🀣🀣 yaar the gate swing n then the teasing of bp, meenu chaa these three naa just what to say they are love... they dont care for anything and just enjoying the moment wish for mish to join soon... and mishNal will have funny banters kubir trying to stop them awwww i want all these 4 together soon... hayee kisi ki nazar na lage*thu thu thu* β€οΈβ€οΈ

Uru the first thought after i saw the girl n family was you... i even mentioned in LU we only wished yesterday to see this see today our wish is fulfilled but couldnt get a proper view yaar focus was fully on meenu... i hope like we wanted we get to see meenu getting embarrassed with abir not returning and proper view of girls family.. πŸ€£ 

Nidhi kouslu as usual benba's puppets what more to expect from them and also nidhi has become next benba supporter who blindly follows her i want the nidhi who called meenu as zaalim aurat.. 

Mmm Mishti she is just going with flow we have discussed alot but seriously feeling bad for her she is trying harder to move on but abir coming infront of her again n again is hurting her like anything... i dont know what to expect uru seriously what future beholds i dont know but mish is breaking thats it... the time constrain is the main culprit if only she was given time but cant blame anyone for this... girls should never be put under such situation yaar that too mish who has went through so much n still hurting uff let her breathe... πŸ’”

Nannu totally all the dialogues  and his looks everything clearly said he is observing mish... he wants to understand her, he is going by mish words but still he can feel she is not ok and i like he is first trying to be a friend and want to analyse situation... only thing i didnt like is his over protectiveness always trying to be around mish even when she goes out.. thats not good you know,.. but his fear can be understood as he doesnt want mish to get hurt but his ways i cant agree.. i hope they just let it be a general thing and keep him positive always and vatty boy finally gets the satisfaction of playing positive role... πŸ˜†πŸ€—

aww banjara and his girl ,... and adorbs kuku and our smarty boy observer... amazing one liners... πŸ₯³

happy weekend to you too uru... πŸ€— next week is gonna be dhamaka come on lets get ready for the roller coaster ride πŸ₯³

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

BeautifulπŸ‘.. Beautifully written gurujiπŸ‘...

Can I gladly say that our thoughts on this week's episodes are the same

Except nannuπŸ€“πŸ˜†.. Coz he'll be the haddi between MishBir for me..n I can't seem to forget itπŸ˜†

Coming to today's episode

It was really neat in a way.....I loved Rajvansh  boys man🀣.... Even in such stress they are playing with the gate🀣.. That was a cute scene

The wingman brother

The clueless lover

So Kunal is genuinely trying to be the brother Abhir always deserved...... Abhir wanted his brother to be his secret keeper.. His postman to his lady love..n Kunal is becoming that

What ever it is....... Makers for sure know how to use the song sequencesπŸ˜†....n everyone the actors/ characters seem to Enjoy the sameπŸ˜†

Today for sure Parul was disgusted by big Ben....n after marriage I feel she may play a big support to Mishti n kuhu...... Coz big monster will go bonkers🀣

I'm really loving kuhu n Kunal now a days.. They are making mends for Previous deeds in a good wayπŸ˜†.... Arey MishBir marriage dint know how equations will change but for now kuku n Abhir are enjoyable.. But I miss. I so miss Mishti in that group

You know one thing that I liked about this is Mishti making any fuss.. neither Abhir is going overboard..... Yes he's trying to better the situation in his own way..... Weather is right or wrong time will tell...

I'm really missing my MishBir.. But today saw them in same frame😭...  Kya din aagyeπŸ€“...

Sachi..... But really liking the fact the Kunal kuhu ketu n Nanu are with Abhir....n MishBirs love  is so amazing That I'm sure they'll end up together soon..n the process for that has started

I liked the fact That Kunal, Parul directly knew that big monster Would have asked something in return from Abhir N park dinner wanted Abhir to do anything

Gosh this monster lady is creepyπŸ€“

Once again beautiful analysis dearπŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

Jo reh gaya peeche nishaan,  

Jo chhut gayi halki si yaad, 

Uska bas yeh hi kehna hai ,

Hamare kismat mein phir se milna hai 

"Pata nahi Maine aapki problem solve karne mein help ki ya nahi ki , lekin aapne meri problem solve karne mein help zarur ki hai,  thank you stranger , thank you !!"

No no you guys are on the right episode highlights thread πŸ˜† These lines are not from today's episode but holds a lot of importance to explain the parallel that I found in today's episode. ( m sure you must have guessed which scene this is ) 

Abir , a banjara who himself says uska koi thikana nahi,  basically a person who doesn't a direction or anchor in life,  for him life was the journey and that journey was the destination itself, benba's one call to get ketki engaged upsets him , using baba's name to emotionally blackmail him upsets him ,  that whole maze scene seemed like a symbolism of how the track played out post leap,  mishti knew someone is hiding behind the pillars,  pillars of facade , pillars of fate , pillars of helplessness that abir created around himself so that his real feelings don't come out , mishti tries to see the real "face" behind those pillars but failed to see him, gives up and leaves,  in the process she tells something that gives abir a direction to deal with things and he thanks the s"stranger"  for helping him , for directing him , for anchoring him β€οΈ 

Somewhat similar happened in today's 5 minutes scene,  benba's one call upsets him , her stubbornness to get him married by blackmailing him , abir this time too has lots of pillars around him , pillars of helplessness,  fate , and facade , this time too he dosent let mishti see his real "face" the face that wants to tell her that he loves her and only her,  instead he who doesn't mind getting controlled by mishti , who looks about for her to give directions , because he knows that despite her flaws she is still "sahi"  

He asks him did you feel anytime you lost your courage ?

She remembers how his shayari his words helped her to deal with the most difficult situation of her life and she tells her that her courage came through him 

But the series of events has made her believe that now she will think from her brain,  and not heart because that path has given her immense pain 

Abir is the process gets his hint , though in the maze scene and today's 5 mins scene , she had no intention to guide him , but mishti being mishti and abir being abir , mishti unknowingly ended up helping him , and then abir thanks her "stranger" yet again and makers her wear that bangle,  her courage , because the biggest thing that abir has given to her is her "courage" and the biggest thing that mishti has given him is his "direction"  , n both of them have done that unknowingly 

You see people,  that's why i say they are not soulmates because hey it looks fancy to call them but actually they are soulmates for a reason !!

Your thoughts and the way you write is something, you know..❀️...it made the whole scene in today's episode beautiful. Loved the whole symbolic interpretation of the scene and correlating it with the pillar episode......awww my siggy ....I changed it butπŸ€—

1. One of my fav today was the mishbir 1.0 bangle scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

"Roti bhi gol nahi bana sakti,  choodi bhi gol nahi bana sakti , upar se dimag bhi gol hai tumhara "

🀣🀣🀣 Actually that's true πŸ˜†

🀣I was actually hifi ing Abir when he said that.🀣Both of them were very cuteπŸ˜†DorksπŸ˜†

"Bhaag ke shaadi karna meri dream wedding hai , lekin sabko batake "

Makers please please please can this happen actually ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It will be fun to see angry violent chroni on ghodi πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Bhagaoing our ajeeb rajvansh , that too after informing mahs 

I think this will happenπŸ˜†bhaag ke shaadi karna is the way to goπŸ₯³BP has now become DDLJ wala baujiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....so in the end he needs to free mishti.....maybe we will get the airport parallel sceneπŸ˜†This tym mishti going behind Abir and stopping him.....πŸ€—

2. "Mujhe lagta hai vo meri baat zarur manegi "

"Chalo koi toh manega , Kuhu hoti toh bilkul nahi manegi " 

Bros talking it casually while swinging on the gate πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ In dono ka main kya karun πŸ˜† Ek ki maa ne shaadi ka ultimatum diya hai   dusre ki maa jail mein hai and they are just πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ .....rv boys ko samajhna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai , no wonder nishant dosent understand their ways πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nobody can understand them........🀣🀣They are super resilent and bounce back from any situationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†I think they crashed the sangeet to dance ...not to talk to mishtiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†But the scene was super cute......πŸ˜†

3. "Tumhare bade papa se darr lagta hai , pehle purani film he hero ki tarah the , ab villan types ho rahe hain "

"Tumhe toh practice hogi na, tumhari mom kam villain hai .....#oops"

"Nahi nahi koi baat nahi tum ab us team mein aa gayi ho jisme maa ko big Ben kaha jaata hai " 

Hahahahahaha🀣🀣🀣 #KukuBirRocks and I cant wait to see mishti joining these 3 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then they will be a team jahan maa ko big Ben hi nahi Dracula aur monster bhi bhulaya jaata hai πŸ€£

I feel bad for mishti whenever I see Kukubir scenesπŸ€”She is always left alone and she doesn't get to have any fun like these three. She always has to sit and  cry and has to make important decisionsI wish RV bros give some of their super resilience skills to mishti as well so that she can also enjoy in any situationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Chalo koi baat nahin dance sequence is there for herπŸ˜†

4. Chalo monster ki baat nikli hai so let's talk about her , today I got to learn something that intelligence is not a good quality but it's actually just a quality,  good or bad it just depends on the way you use it , if you use with wisdom then it's good,  if not then it may be bad πŸ˜† Benba us super intelligent,  knows each one of them,  she clearly knows how much loyal a person abir is that if she gets married to someone his loyalties will be set to his wife πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wah benba wah...lekin shaadi hogi nahi πŸ€£ got to see gaay bahu too πŸ˜† rhoda camera zoom karo , I want to see her πŸ˜† and did I see nidhi and koslu welcoming them ? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... if spineless couple had a face 

Waah nice thought regarding the intelligence thing.....never thought abt it πŸ‘

Our wish of seeing gaay bahu came trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Surprisingly she was not in a ghunghatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Was that u sitting there Uru haan???πŸ˜†U didn't tell anyone u actually went to RV house.....cheaterπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. Coming to the dance performances now , they forget everything when they dance πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ No worries no struggles no stress , dance it out yaar πŸ˜† 

First performance was for London se aaye nishant ke liye London thumak da  It's very clear that mishti and nishant are not romantically involved hence their chemistry was very thanda πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways I still enjoyed it πŸ₯³

Second was my fav , say na say na how you said it to me πŸ₯³ And abir said it  "Mere saath chalo nahi toh bada papa ke saamne aa jaunga " ....oooooooooo dhamki haan abir πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž Btw did you notice,  mishbir had similar headphones #Twiming #UparWaleKaIshaara  Also wah ji wah abir is utaroing mishti's nazar  Ans uru is utaroing mishbir ki nazar ....haaye yeh lo ⚫....thu thu thu...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Mishti looked real cute in today's episode.....her hair and dress everything. Married waali feelings arahi thi usse dekhkarπŸ˜†She was the best looking in today's episodeπŸ˜†

6. Mishti wants to be happy for her family,  she is thinking uske brain se and she feels let's go with the flow now  there are 2 ways to take decisions,  either be confident enough to take them on your own , and if you aren't confident enough then let those take decision for you whom you trust the most , mishti was confident that abir would come back , she tried a lot of times, but got nothing, her confidence on abir has shattered , and like she herself says that her courage comes from abir and when he is only not around how can she be confident and courageous so she has simply decided to trust bade papa now and go with the flow ....😲

True.....yaara.....she always used to get reassurances from Abir that her decisions are correct. Now she doesn't have confidence to take decision for herself nor does she have Abir to reassure her that she is right.Its sad that 2 of people in her life who was proud of her the way she was and always supported her in her decisions is not with her when she needs them the most. One is trying to make decisions for her in his fear and the other one has lost the right to be in her life. #Trulyalone

7. Nishant throughout the week had been keenly observing mishti , he was quick enough to decode that mishti is putting up a facade, she still loves abir and she isn't that strong that she shows , when he confronts about it she dosent deny but also says that despite of love still being there , she wants to move on and dosent want to wait for abir anymore , but nishant is still observing that she isn't happy also , she is physically there but mentally lost somewhere 

let's see what conclusion he lands up on !! Makers mera popat mat karna πŸ˜†πŸ˜† main forum mein muh dikhane ke layak nahi bachungi agar yeh evil bana toh πŸ˜† forum mein muh chipane ki jagah bhi nahi hai ek toh  you always listen to me naa ...I told that baba is negative...he was ...I told that in baba track meenu won't be whitewashed ...she wasn't....please give me a chance to complete my hat trick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣I am also praying he doesn't become evil. Warna mujhe bhi muh chupana padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is giving me creepy vibes with his doubts and overprotectiveness about mishti....Looks like mishti also lost her friend who never judged her. Now she has to prove herself to him also.......I am actually confused about what he is thinking will happen when he marries mishti.....πŸ˜†

I miss the carefree guy who only loved icecream and pizzaπŸ˜†

I think mishti is jinxed ......all the guys who has a link up with her lose their brains in the process and forget how to smileπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First Kunal, now Abir and nishant also going the same path. Each of them have different mental problems when they are linked up with mishti.

Anyways this week has been pretty much smooth , entertaining,  some amazing confrontation scenes,  good dance performances,  good progress on all sides...

Waiting for future episodes !!

The confused directionless banjara πŸ™Žβ€β™‚οΈ

The "girl" who thinks from her brain now shows him the way πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

The sister who is with her bro πŸ’ƒ

The brother is who is lucky to have his bhai πŸ•Ί

The lady who never uses her intelligence wiselyπŸ˜₯ 

The smart observer nanchak 😎

The Dance India Dance meets nach baliye continues πŸ˜‘

The final lap has begun 😁

Happy weekend β€οΈ

All in all awesome highlights.......Made me emotional......πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Uru y you are not active? Missing you in the written update thread..come.and join our  fun conversation. We.have already started shipping #nanki

Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Thimag1314

Uru y you are not active? Missing you in the written update thread..come.and join our  fun conversation. We.have already started shipping #nanki

Arey I am not able to wake up so early these days πŸ˜† Hence missing the love fun ...I saw you posting 2 hotties ka precap pic πŸ€£πŸ€£

#Nanki ship will sail if they get atleast one scene together πŸ€£ But makers are not letting nannu divert πŸ€£

Onyourface thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh Uru amazing amazing highlights yaar.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³ special love to your beautiful maze scene interpretation.. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ahhh reading the shayari is making me feel nostalgic the episode, his husky voice reciting shayari, the bgm, the playful simple happy mishbir wow missing them so much β€οΈ

coming to your theory both of our thoughts are similar almost but i only thought on general about the parallel in today n maze scene but your pillar decoding and the explanation you have girl take a bow.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— this is just out of the world, you are guruji for a reason... love you yaar... now this clearly gives more insight to mishbir situation and their uniqueness... πŸ€—

haha seriously the bangle scene is a symbolization just like the sword scene mishti's birthday wish got fulfilled now this wish will also get fulfilled she calls abir as ajeeb but she is more ajeeb than him... πŸ˜† haa waiting for the mishbir will get married in temple with kuku n also nannu support n going infront of meenu.. haahaan i want to see meenu burning πŸ€£πŸ€£

kukubir rocks seriously #jokers...🀣🀣 yaar the gate swing n then the teasing of bp, meenu chaa these three naa just what to say they are love... they dont care for anything and just enjoying the moment wish for mish to join soon... and mishNal will have funny banters kubir trying to stop them awwww i want all these 4 together soon... hayee kisi ki nazar na lage*thu thu thu* β€οΈβ€οΈ

Uru the first thought after i saw the girl n family was you... i even mentioned in LU we only wished yesterday to see this see today our wish is fulfilled but couldnt get a proper view yaar focus was fully on meenu... i hope like we wanted we get to see meenu getting embarrassed with abir not returning and proper view of girls family.. πŸ€£ 

Nidhi kouslu as usual benba's puppets what more to expect from them and also nidhi has become next benba supporter who blindly follows her i want the nidhi who called meenu as zaalim aurat.. 

Mmm Mishti she is just going with flow we have discussed alot but seriously feeling bad for her she is trying harder to move on but abir coming infront of her again n again is hurting her like anything... i dont know what to expect uru seriously what future beholds i dont know but mish is breaking thats it... the time constrain is the main culprit if only she was given time but cant blame anyone for this... girls should never be put under such situation yaar that too mish who has went through so much n still hurting uff let her breathe... πŸ’”

Nannu totally all the dialogues  and his looks everything clearly said he is observing mish... he wants to understand her, he is going by mish words but still he can feel she is not ok and i like he is first trying to be a friend and want to analyse situation... only thing i didnt like is his over protectiveness always trying to be around mish even when she goes out.. thats not good you know,.. but his fear can be understood as he doesnt want mish to get hurt but his ways i cant agree.. i hope they just let it be a general thing and keep him positive always and vatty boy finally gets the satisfaction of playing positive role... πŸ˜†πŸ€—

aww banjara and his girl ,... and adorbs kuku and our smarty boy observer... amazing one liners... πŸ₯³

happy weekend to you too uru... πŸ€— next week is gonna be dhamaka come on lets get ready for the roller coaster ride πŸ₯³

Thank you so much diyuuuuuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— so so so happy to see you on the same page that too with same symbolism πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

#ProudGuruji πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Surely they are courage and direction for each other ...

Yes I think at the end they are going to elope...the bangle scene also hinted at πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yes yes don't worry diya mishti will join soon πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I want gaay bahu's full close up yaar and her name should be revealed πŸ˜†

I know she is going through a lot πŸ˜³

Bas mera popat na ho jaaye πŸ€£ I am still on two minds , nannu is observing mishti , I am observing nannu πŸ˜†

Roller coaster slap ride πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woah Uru i loved the highlights. Thoroughly enjoyed.πŸ‘πŸΌ

You know i loved the last 10 mins of MishBir conversation in tonight's episode. But after reading your analysis i am just amazed.How beautifully you have explained it with the parallel maze sequence. πŸ‘

Loved KuKuBir scenes and the entire dance sequence.You know even i tried my best to see the face of gaay bahu.But couldn't see her face.😭rather i saw a spineless couple attending the gaay bahu's family.Nidhi & Kaushal😑