Who should be eliminated next?

Poll Choice
Viji
Akash
Prince
Ondrilla
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I wouldn't have kept Ondrilla as an option before this week's elimination task.

Also, Prince has immensely improved otherwise he was one of the weakest..

Akash, I don't like him for his negativity plus he is just above viji ji in terms of skills

If we go by cooking skills then Viji ji is the weakest.  Infact last 2-3 times I felt she might go but for some reasons she is saved. Even chef Ranveer said that she didn't show that skills which they expected from her, so for me it is Viji Ji. Rest anything can happen. 

Edited by sparkling_gems - 4 years ago

I want Akash out only because of his attitude. Even today, he was all arrogant because everyone chose him. What he didn't realize is that people were choosing between him and Viji ji and Viji ji is a weak captain and not that innovative either.

I just hope he doesn't win the pin tomorrow.

Originally posted by Minionite

I want Akash out only because of his attitude. Even today, he was all arrogant because everyone chose him. What he didn't realize is that people were choosing between him and Viji ji and Viji ji is a weak captain and not that innovative either.

Don't take it otherrwise but u just sounded like him in the last statement of yours. I want nandini/prince to win the pin

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

Don't take it otherrwise but u just sounded like him in the last statement of yours. I want nandini/prince to win the pin

Oh man. That's bad. Got to improve the way I write/speak.

Prince would be nice. Akanksha is really good as well.

I agree Akash has attitude. Even I didn't like how he called Abinash langda ghoda. He should know Abinash has proved his caliber more than him. But to his fortune hr has all good contestants in his team and he is on winning side this week so there is no way he is going. Plus I have read somewhere it is him only who won the pin. So fortunately or unfortunately we will have to bear him few more weeks

Oh man. That's bad. Got to improve the way I write/speak.

Prince would be nice. Akanksha is really good as well.

Actually for me anyone will do but Akash.

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Actually for me anyone will do but Akash.

Ahh! Nandini missed it just because of that chocolate dome otherwise she could have won. idk how she always have best flavors as per judges . Anyways whatever we say, Aakash was best in this task and he deserved it (If ranveer would have helped nandini too she could have won, next time nandini).

Also have you guys seen Australion Mastechef, there even contestants make so better domes in comparison to ranveer's dish  

Edited by TMKOC_MY - 4 years ago

@ sparkling_gems: That was so rude when he said langda ghoda. Ek toh Abinash chose to be on your team and then you say that about him? And chalo fine, if you think he was a langda ghoda, when you had the chance to move people over why didn't you move him to Viji ji's team?

I feel the other person who has attitude is Ondrilla. She rubbed me the wrong way in the very first team task itself when she kept going "my dessert, my dessert, my dessert will get best marks". Even yesterday, she kept saying "I did this, only me". I understand that you're responsible for it, but trust your teammates as well. It's a competition, but when it's a team task, it's us vs them, not in-team fighting.

Sometimes I also feel she chose the shoe pastry on purpose. She had herself said once that Mahendra isn't good at desserts, then why did you choose such a complex dessert for the elimination task?